A range of sex acts called "non-penetrative sex" or "outercourse" can significantly reduce STI risks.

JJ11231

Male
While use of external condoms can reduce STI risks during sexual activity, they are not 100% effective. One study has suggested condoms might reduce HIV transmission by 85% to 95%; effectiveness beyond 95% was deemed unlikely because of slippage, breakage, and incorrect use

Last edited:
That is us. I have never made my wife orgasm with my cock, fingers and tongue but not my cock. My wife orgasms on her boyfriends cock all the time. I am happy she is getting that experience and we are closer now than we have been in years. It is working because I am not getting jealous of her enjoying herself with other men.

Last edited:
That is us. I have never made my wife orgasm with my cock, fingers and tongue but not my cock. My wife orgasms on her boyfriends cock all the time. I am happy she is getting that experience and we are closer now than we have been in years. It is working because I am not getting jealous of her enjoying herself with other men.

Reactions: ray28
Not never but it's getting harder and harder for me to make my wife orgasm. Yes, she is much more orgasmic with her lovers and they all have differnt ways to make her cum really fast.
Well maybe you need to watch and learn then I still can’t understand why any man can’t get his wife to orgasm

I never got my wife off with my cock. Now that I am a cuckold I non longer am allowed to try. My wife only has 3 lovers all are ex boyfriends who make her cum fucking her.

I'm curious about other people's experience with this. It takes a long time and a lot of careful stimulation for my wife to have an orgasm, and it essentially never happens from having penis-in-vagina sex with me. This is something I've accepted because we both still really enjoy sex together and she reaches orgasm with masturbation. We recently agreed that she will have the freedom to see other men if she wants to, while I stay committed to her alone. She has just started hanging out with another man who lives nearby who she really likes. Two nights ago she went over to his place and they ended up having sex. He is apparently very dominant and he fucked her "really hard" in "so many positions" and she told me very bluntly that she "hasn't been fucked like that in forever". She still did not have an orgasm. But I'm wondering what it will be like for her and for me if she does start to have orgasms with him or another lover. It seems very likely - I want to bee prepared for that. Do any husbands have a situation where their wife never orgasms with you but regularly does reach orgasm with a lover? If so, how has that affected your relationship? I think it could be totally fine, but interested in hearing from anyone who has
I'm curious about other people's experience with this. It takes a long time and a lot of careful stimulation for my wife to have an orgasm, and it essentially never happens from having penis-in-vagina sex with me. This is something I've accepted because we both still really enjoy sex together and she reaches orgasm with masturbation. We recently agreed that she will have the freedom to see other men if she wants to, while I stay committed to her alone. She has just started hanging out with another man who lives nearby who she really likes. Two nights ago she went over to his place and they ended up having sex. He is apparently very dominant and he fucked her "really hard" in "so many positions" and she told me very bluntly that she "hasn't been fucked like that in forever". She still did not have an orgasm. But I'm wondering what it will be like for her and for me if she does start to have orgasms with him or another lover. It seems very likely - I want to bee prepared for that. Do any husbands have a situation where their wife never orgasms with you but regularly does reach orgasm with a lover? If so, how has that affected your relationship? I think it could be totally fine, but interested in hearing from anyone who has been through that.
Once you find that man that makes her orgasam, you can learn from him. Or invite him over more often 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: owlcuck
Never made her cum. she cheated on a night out a guy who she was dancing with pushed his massive cock to her ass. We had been together for 3 yrs at that point 3 years of not cumming once from my cock- it’s small and I cum in less than a minute too. She said after when she felt that hige cock she got wet straight away The guy fucked her in the parking lot. Then he took her home he fucked her 3more times. She said she cried it felt so good to finally cum on a huge cock.
They are still fucking one of her regular ones. I am not allowed to have sex with her anymore my duty is to clean her pussy and suck his cock when I am told

Reactions: Bobby75 and JJ11231
Finger and tongue only for me, as well. My cock is just too small to give her an orgasm.

Her first bf was my best friend when we were in college. He had a very thick, 10" cock. The first time I watched them have sex, I was amazed. He was making my wife (fiancée at the time) squirm, squeal and do things I didn't know she could do.

It didn't bother me at all. In fact, I loved knowing my buddy was giving my girl the earth shattering orgasms I wanted her to experience.

He ended up moving in with us. Although the three of us talked, we let our three-way relationship progress naturally. I was so impressed and aroused by the affect his cock had on my girl, I had no problem giving her pussy completely to him. As it was, she couldn't get enough of his cock. She wanted him to fuck her constantly, lol.

I was doing clean-up, but she also wanted me to suck his dick, as well. So I did. At first, I was doing it for her, but I quickly started enjoying it.

• Love
Reactions: Bobby75 and JJ11231
There will always be someone better than you at something. More athletic or intelligent for example. Well it is the same with sex. Since we decided to have other men have sex with her NSA the one string attached is that she doesn't have to put up with sub par experiences more than once. She has had a few duds but those who get her off get invited back. She enjoys younger handsome and hung guys because she can. She isn't going to an art gallery with them. If she's impressed and wants a return visit she puts more of an effort to make it as good for them as she can as well.

Last edited:
There will always be someone better than you at something. More athletic or intelligent for example. Well it is the same with sex. Since we decided to have other men have sex with her NSA the one string attached is that she doesn't have to put up with sup par experiences more than once. She has had a few duds but those who get her off get invited back. She enjoys younger handsome and hung guys because she can. She isn't going to an art gallery with them. If she's impressed and wants a return visit she puts more of an effort to make it as good for them as she can as well.
That's how I look at it. Not everybody can be the star player on a football team. Some guys are just gifted more than others.

My wife likes the young, hung stud type, as well. She likes to train them on how to be a good lover,

Her current lover is 30 yrs old, but she's been seeing him for almost 3 years. He is 6'2", lean, ripped and has a cock almost the size of her forearm. When he initially started seeing my wife, he was just looking for a cum dump. His sexual techniques were very quick and impatient.

He never had a quality blowjob like the one my wife was capable of giving. He was amazed that not only did she let him cum in her mouth, but that she swallowed every drop.

It turned out that even though he was a chick magnet, he had never had sex with a female that truly loved sex. My wife taught him how to slow down and make the experience last longer and be more enjoyable. She taught him well, but at the same time, he is a very gifted young man.

When he fucks my wife, it's quite the show for me. He is very aggressive and dominant with her. At times, it looks like he's gonna split my wife in half with his huge cock, lol. He can fuck for hours and when he finally cums, he can regenerate quickly.

The relationship with him has lasted much longer than we expected. He is an oil field worker. Due to Covid, he has had a lot of time off lately, and he practically lives with us when he's not out in the field. He is hoping things pick up for him, with his job, but my wife has gotten spoiled with how much time he spends with us.