A secret and forbidden desire became our common desire

NiBe326

Couple
From
Denmark
May 28, 2022
Denmark
fetlife.com
For us, it started with me cheating on my husband with a colleague, a slightly younger black man. Neither younger nor black had otherwise turned me on or made me curious before. But with him, something happened. While I was cheating on my husband, I told him everything I was doing .... but wrapped up as dreams, nightmares and fantasies. several times my husband expressed that he liked and experienced it and I played indignant and gaping. Deep down, I knew that from the fact that I could reasonably safely jump out as a hotwife and hopefully make him a happy and contented and not least submissive cuckold. I decided to come home, unwashed, only in led dress and and sandals after having sex with my colleague after work. When I got home I asked him to open my dress and when he had done that he just stood there gaping. Fuck, you've been fucked honey. I smiled at him and revealed that he had been cuckold for over 8 months. Without saying anything he started kissing, licking and sucking on my breasts and the rest of my bodym also my toes and feet. It was an extremely great satisfaction (and relief) and I was extremely happy when he subsequently thanked me and asked me to promise that this would continue and that I would develop him as the cuckold I wanted.

The line, "Develope him as the cuckold I wanted." gave me a sexual thrill as I read it. I love the idea of being manipulated by my wife.
From his initial reaction of kissing and licking you all over, it seems he wants to be subserviant to your desires. What were your plans at that point and how did you "Develope" him?
By the way, you are an attractive and desireable woman, your cuckold is a lucky one.