A small dilemma,

I would be LESS concerned about her going alone (this is not a likely to become hostile situation given the participants), but MORE concerned about this becoming common knowledge in the work place. Anyone been reading about the cute little blond gal and the cop buddies of hers? Probably wasn't the best of ideas to involve someone at work with less to lose than her.........she isn't the employee, you are, and its you that stands to lose here.

My wife plays at work, as anyone knows that reads posts here, BUT she plays at HER place of employment where everyone involved has as much or more to Lose should loose lips try to sink a ship. And she is VERY careful to maintain a professional manner there and absolutely NO one would believe she has the afterhours life she has (save the guys she has been involved wiht).

In this situation you are now going to have multiple guys from your place of employment that are aware of your private personal sexual desires and at least ONE of them will talk. No doubt. Guys are just stupid like that.

Just a thought, since everyone else seems concerned for her physical safety and you losing "control" by letting her go alone.

CW
It's only one guy from where I work and he hasn't spread it around, I would have heard by now if he did.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
He feels that she won't hold back her wild side so much, she does like him and has mentioned how good he was with her so I think she will be safe.
I do trust her judgment.

I do like the humiliation, and her at a party entertaining several men would get me off a lot, she does like the guy but hasn't been with him since that first encounter.

It's true that bad things can happen, but she has good judgment and the guy was very respectful to her, I think he wouldn't put her in a bad spot and her regular lover says he's a good
Has she ever done more than one guy at a time? If you both decide that shes going to do this inwould ask.her where plus who the guys are and she needs to call/ text you at least once an hour

Has she ever done more than one guy at a time? If you both decide that shes going to do this inwould ask.her where plus who the guys are and she needs to call/ text you at least once an hour
She decided not to go to the party, but has met up with the who asked about her going a couple of times, and he did bring one of his friends to share her, she came home very satisfied and says she should have gone to the party.

• Love
Reactions: Blackwolf
As I mentioned in another thread my wife's boyfriend took us to a hotel for some fun where he had a guy I work with to fuck her as well.
It was a bit awkward that he was a co worker since I keep my private life out of the office and he has mentioned the night with her to me several times since then.
But since I kinda like the humiliation of her sleeping with other men it's OK that he brings it up sometimes.
But the problem is he asked if I would send her over to his place for a super bowl party to "entertain his friends " during the game.
He says it will be about six men.
I asked if I could come along to look out for her, he said he would prefer that she came alone, and her boundaries will be respected but she will be used by as many of them as wanted to use her.
Now it is more up to her but should I ask her if she wants to go.
My concern is things might get out of hand and it may be more guys from my job having at my wife and then thinking that will be a regular thing.
What is your opinion?
I would take his prefering that she come alone as a warning sign. Don't put her at risk. Tell him you're a package deal. Besides they will need a beta to clean her up between guys and you might get to do a lot of fluffing too.

I hope she didn't go! Sounds fishy they don't want you there. You know they all are gonna pics & videos of her! Don't want those floating around on the internet, or at work!
A few posts back Bat boy did say she didn't go. My wife knows about being careful with pics.

Reactions: Bat boy
I hope she didn't go! Sounds fishy they don't want you there. You know they all are gonna pics & videos of her! Don't want those floating around on the internet, or at work!
She didn't go, but she did hook up with oneof the men that was there and it was fine.