A Walk in the Park

I like to be nude as much as possible as well as being and exhibitionist. I love to walk naked outside. I do it at every opportunity and am constantly thinking of new places that I can be naked. One of my special places is in a local park. I usually walk for an hour or an hour and a half and try to hit parts of the park I haven't see yet. For the most part it is pretty private but there are a few places on the path that goes very close to the parking lot with very little shelter. That's when I come close to other people, and since there is little cover that's when I get the biggest rush although there are times when I have changed direction or try to hide. I go early in the morning so I don't run into any kids but I still check to make sure the coast is clear before I get naked. At that time of the morning there are joggers and cyclists exercising before work but they usually stay on the hard surfaces and the parking lot. I have met some of the joggers who now wave and say hello as they pass me by. I love the idea that they saw me naked. My biggest complaint is that I can't stay nude and walk home that way but I make up for it when I get home.

View attachment 14085 View attachment 14086 View attachment 14087 View attachment 14088 View attachment 14089 View attachment 14090
Beautiful like hairy pussy

Reactions: joe833a