A Wife's Sexual Awakening

normicawber

Couple
My husband loves it when I tell him of sexual experiences I've had with other men. The first time I told him about my sexual adventures from when I was nineteen became the startingpoint for our cuckold explorations as well.

I was 19, still living with my parents. Still skinny, not much curves yet. And I hadn't really had any sexual experiences I had liked. That summer my parents were away and I had the house and the garden to myself. One morning I went around the living room looking for my bikini. I had just showered and wanted to go out into the garden to get some sun. I was naked, and it took some time before I found my bikini and put it on. When I went to the patio door I saw our neighbor out in his own garden. I froze. He didn't look my way now, but I'm sure he had a full view of me wandering around naked looking for my bikini a few moments ago.

My heart pounded and I felt so embarassed. I didn't know our neighbor, he was a handsome, rugged guy in his early forties. Lived alone, I think.

I went to the bathroom, too scared to go out into the garden now. As I watched myself in the mirror I realized something strange. I felt excited, horny. The thought of a man watching me, seeing me naked, turned me on!

I decided to be brave, so I went out to the garden. I heard the neighbour working in the garden behind the hedge. Soon I took my top off. I lay there, eyes closed, just hoping he would sneak a peek. After a while I got up to go inside. My neighbor was up on his balcony, he smiled and said hallo. I was so flustered I couldn't get a word out. I just giggled and covered my tiny breasts with my arm and went inside.

The next day, I took things a step further ...

Attachments

• 173666399.jpeg
    173666399.jpeg
    917.5 KB · Views: 692
My husband loves it when I tell him of sexual experiences I've had with other men. The first time I told him about my sexual adventures from when I was nineteen became the startingpoint for our cuckold explorations as well.

I was 19, still living with my parents. Still skinny, not much curves yet. And I hadn't really had any sexual experiences I had liked. That summer my parents were away and I had the house and the garden to myself. One morning I went around the living room looking for my bikini. I had just showered and wanted to go out into the garden to get some sun. I was naked, and it took some time before I found my bikini and put it on. When I went to the patio door I saw our neighbor out in his own garden. I froze. He didn't look my way now, but I'm sure he had a full view of me wandering around naked looking for my bikini a few moments ago.

My heart pounded and I felt so embarassed. I didn't know our neighbor, he was a handsome, rugged guy in his early forties. Lived alone, I think.

I went to the bathroom, too scared to go out into the garden now. As I watched myself in the mirror I realized something strange. I felt excited, horny. The thought of a man watching me, seeing me naked, turned me on!

I decided to be brave, so I went out to the garden. I heard the neighbour working in the garden behind the hedge. Soon I took my top off. I lay there, eyes closed, just hoping he would sneak a peek. After a while I got up to go inside. My neighbor was up on his balcony, he smiled and said hallo. I was so flustered I couldn't get a word out. I just giggled and covered my tiny breasts with my arm and went inside.

Gorgouse

My wife came to her senses after reading some cool blog toplovehacks.com. And started to really surprise me. We have been together for 10 years and I am her first man. I know that it is very hard to keep the passion in a relationship, so I adore her. This is a person with whom you are never bored. You can't take the role of grumpy wife or strict teacher, you are neither. Remember, if you value this person, you are interested in their growth, development, and fulfillment. This is just a lyrical digression.

Last edited:
The next morning I was all flustered from very sexual dreams. It was going to be another sunny and warm day, and I had the house all to myself.

I moved the tanning bed to the side of the house that would give my neighbor a clear view. No bikini, I just wore my cotton bra and panties. I got myself all sticky with sun lotion first, keeping an eye out for my neighbor. After a while I saw someone moving behind the curtain of what I guessed was his bedroom. Someone opened the window slightly. This was my cue to remove my bra. I was really proud of my ass (I still am), so I went up on all fours, pretending I was busy straightening a towel over the tanning bed. I stuck my ass out, so if someone was watching me, they would get a good view.

1462419681.jpegI lay down on my belly for a while, enjoying the sun on my back. But I couldn't get the images of being watched out of my head. I had never thought about exhibiting my body before. Now the thought of someone peeping on me made me really excited.

Suddenly I heard a voice from my neighbor's open window. "Hey, sweet girl, you know what you want." The voice was low, very masculine.

Wow! My heart was racing. Did he really say that to me? I turned around.

But then I heard another voice from the open window. A young woman's voice. "I know you're sleeping with someone else! How else do you explain these panties? They're not mine!"

"Calm down," my neighbor said. My ex must have forgotten them when she moved out. That's more than six months ago now."

My first reaction was disappointment. He had some other girl in there with him, so he wasn't watching me. But then curiosity took over. I continued to eavesdrop. They lowered their voices, so it was more difficult to hear them. He spoke softly to her, and she seemed to simmer down. After a few minutes they went quiet.

Then the moaning started. Whatever he was doing with her in there, she really enjoyed it.

"Wow," she said. "I can't get over how big your cock is." Then I heard slurping noises.

Oh, my god, I started shaking. She was giving him a blowjob. The pictures in my head made me all wet, soaking my cotton panties.

To be continued...

The next morning I was all flustered from very sexual dreams. It was going to be another sunny and warm day, and I had the house all to myself.

I moved the tanning bed to the side of the house that would give my neighbor a clear view. No bikini, I just wore my cotton bra and panties. I got myself all sticky with sun lotion first, keeping an eye out for my neighbor. After a while I saw someone moving behind the curtain of what I guessed was his bedroom. Someone opened the window slightly. This was my cue to remove my bra. I was really proud of my ass (I still am), so I went up on all fours, pretending I was busy straightening a towel over the tanning bed. I stuck my ass out, so if someone was watching me, they would get a good view.

View attachment 883905I lay down on my belly for a while, enjoying the sun on my back. But I couldn't get the images of being watched out of my head. I had never thought about exhibiting my body before. Now the thought of someone peeping on me made me really excited.

Suddenly I heard a voice from my neighbor's open window. "Hey, sweet girl, you know what you want." The voice was low, very masculine.

But then I heard another voice from the open window. A young woman's voice. "I know you're sleeping with someone else! How else do you explain these panties? They're not mine!"

"Calm down," my neighbor said. My ex must have forgotten them when she moved out. That's more than six months ago now."

My first reaction was disappointment. He had some other girl in there with him, so he wasn't watching me. But then curiosity took over. I continued to eavesdrop. They lowered their voices, so it was more difficult to hear them. He spoke softly to her, and she seemed to simmer down. After a few minutes they went quiet.

Then the moaning started. Whatever he was doing with her in there, she really enjoyed it.

"Wow," she said. "I can't get over how big your cock is." Then I heard slurping noises.

Oh, my god, I started shaking. She was giving him a blowjob. The pictures in my head made me all wet, soaking my cotton panties.

To be continued...
Were you touching your sexy pussy when you heard the moans and comments? I bet you were, maybe nonchalantly 😉😋😋😋😋

View attachment 883905I lay down on my belly for a while, enjoying the sun on my back. But I couldn't get the images of being watched out of my head. I had never thought about exhibiting my body before. Now the thought of someone peeping on me made me really excited.

To be continued...
Beautiful sexy ass!! 🍆😉😉😉

Here I was topless and flustered on the tanning bed. I had hoped my neighbor, who was more than twenty years older than me, would spy on me. But as it turned out, he had some girl in there with him. And I could hear everything through the open window.

After a while the blowjob was over. I could hear the bed creaking. The girl cried out, followed by a slapping noise. The beadsprings moaned in a steady rhythm.

God, he was fucking her! The urge to stick my hand down my panties was irresistible. But what if someone came by? Or if they looked out the window and saw me?

He fucked her for the longest time, hard and loud. I didn't dare touch myself, so I lay there with all those horny images flashing in my mind. They both climaxed in there, and all went quiet.

I got lost in my fantasies for a while. But suddenly someone shouted "Hey you!"

I opened my eyes and saw a girl, probably around twenty years old, standing on my neighbor's balcony.

"Are you the slut he's been fucking?" she yelled. I sat up and covered my breasts with my hands. "Well, you can have your cum stained panties back!"

Then she threw a pair of red silk and lace panties, that hit me directly over my face. She stormed inside again and slammed the door.

I hurried inside and went to my room. I was all confused over all the fantasies and desires that had sparked within me. My panties were all wet so I took them off, threw them on the floor, where they left a wet stain. I looked at the panties the girl threw at me. They looked expensive, the fabric felt so soft. I stood in front of the mirror and put them on. As I studied how the panties complimented my ass, I had an idea. The idea involved the panties and my horny neighbor.

very nice.

To be continued...
who took the pictures?

I spent the day obsessing over what had happened. I had tried to show off for my peeping older neighbor. But he had another younger woman over, and I eavesdropped on their noisy encounter. I couldn't forget what the girl said when she threw those panties at me:

"Are you the slut he's been fucking?"

And in my fantasies all that day I explored that image. Being his slut.

I felt driven to do something. To explore the fantasy further. But what could I do?

I walked around in the panties the girl threw at me all day. Studying myself in the mirror. Late in the afternoon I grabbed my phone and took a couple of pictures of myself in the mirror. Before I had the chance to think twice, I found my neighbor's number and sent him a picture. I texted "These belong to you?"

460196245.jpeg
My heart raced and I stared at my phone. A few minutes later, he replied: "Hard to tell. Maybe show me another angle?"

1883728108.jpeg
I sent him a pic from the front. Nothing explicit, just showing the panties.

His answer came: "Yeah, the last time I saw them was on my bedroom floor. Do you want to return them?"

To be continued ...

I spent the day obsessing over what had happened. I had tried to show off for my peeping older neighbor. But he had another younger woman over, and I eavesdropped on their noisy encounter. I couldn't forget what the girl said when she threw those panties at me:

I felt driven to do something. To explore the fantasy further. But what could I do?

I walked around in the panties the girl threw at me all day. Studying myself in the mirror. Late in the afternoon I grabbed my phone and took a couple of pictures of myself in the mirror. Before I had the chance to think twice, I found my neighbor's number and sent him a picture. I texted "These belong to you?"

View attachment 890069
My heart raced and I stared at my phone. A few minutes later, he replied: "Hard to tell. Maybe show me another angle?"

View attachment 890080

His answer came: "Yeah, the last time I saw them was on my bedroom floor. Do you want to return them?"

To be continued ...
She is gorgeous

View attachment 890069

View attachment 890080

To be continued ...
Please continue

IMG_0135b.jpeg
I had never been this nervous. But the nerves blended with my excitement, and the possibility of acting like a complete slut, for the first time in my life.

I wore a loose sweater and the lace panties my neighbor's young lover had thrown in my face, and a pair of flipflops. Nothing more. As I stalked over to my neighbor's house I wondered if someone else could see me. What would they think?

As I was about to knock on his front door, I had second thoughts. Still time to pull out. But then he called out from around the corner. "Hey, just climb up here!" He was on the balcony, wearing nothing but shorts. He gave me a hand and I climbed up. The door to his bedroom was open and he lead me inside. I guess he was about 25 years older than me, and here I was in his bedroom, waring very little.

"Did you have something to show me?" he said. I nodded and lifted my sweater slightly, giving him a peek of the panties. "They certainly look familiar. But I need a closer look. Maybe you could take off that sweater?"

My hands were shaking, but I did as he said. I dropped the sweater on the floor, and covered my small tits with my hands.

"Yeah, those panties have been on this floor, all right," he said. "They look great on you."

I found my voice. "Your girlfriend said they belonged to a slut."

He laughed. "She's not my girlfriend. Young women sometimes come here to play. Whether they want to be sluts, that's up to them."

I walked over to the bedstand. There was a packed of condoms, a bottle of lubricant, a small vibrator and some other stuff I didn't recognize.

"So what about you?" he said.

"What about me? Do I want to play? Or do I want to be a slut?"

He nodded and rubbed the front of his shorts with a look on his face like a hungry wolf...

To be continued ...

"Now, listen here, girl next door," he smiled. "If you want to play with me, you need to do as I say. Do you understand?"

I swallowed hard, still covering my small tits with my hands. "Yes, sir!"

"Show yourself to me!" he commanded.

I slowly uncovered my tits. Blushing, I hoped he didn't think they were too small. He just stared at me and nodded, saying nothing. I turned around so I had my back to him. Then I started to take the panties off.

"No," he said softly. "Leave them on."

I felt him moving closer behind me. "Now, lay down on the bed, with that gorgeous ass up."

I did as he said.

"Now, tell me, sweet girl next door, what's the naughtiest thing you've ever done?"

I giggled nervously: "Maybe coming over here in just some panties?"

"No, no, that won't do. It's confession time."

My pulse raced. What little sexual encounters I'd had, I hadn't even shared with my closest girl friends.

"Well, I guess I gave a guy a handjob in his car one time."

"Go on. Did he cum all over your hand, or what?"

As I told him more about my limited experiences I heard him pull down his shorts. I got a glimpse of his huge erect cock in my side vision. But he sternly told me to face forwards.

I told him a story of a clumsy fuck I had with a classmate in his basement, while his parents were upstairs. I could hear him wanking his cock behind me. His breathing got heavier. He let out a moan, and I felt him cumming over my ass and the panties. Some of the warm spurts soaked through the silk, some ran down my asscheeks.

I heard him pull up his shorts. "Okay, you can get up now."

I did as he said, gingerly, so I wouldn't spill any cum on his bed.

"That was just your starting lesson in playing with an older man, girl-next-door. Now you're going to go home in those cum stained panties. Don't wash them. I want you to war them when you come over for your next lesson."

"Yes, sir. When is that, sir?"

"When you feel you're ready for what comes next."

I put my sweater back on and went out on the balcony, climbing back the same way I came. Then I stalked home, feeling a droplet of his cum running down my thigh, from the semen soaked panties.

To be continued ...

1919348634.jpeg

"Now, listen here, girl next door," he smiled. "If you want to play with me, you need to do as I say. Do you understand?"

I swallowed hard, still covering my small tits with my hands. "Yes, sir!"

"Show yourself to me!" he commanded.

I slowly uncovered my tits. Blushing, I hoped he didn't think they were too small. He just stared at me and nodded, saying nothing. I turned around so I had my back to him. Then I started to take the panties off.

"No," he said softly. "Leave them on."

I felt him moving closer behind me. "Now, lay down on the bed, with that gorgeous ass up."

I did as he said.

"Now, tell me, sweet girl next door, what's the naughtiest thing you've ever done?"

I giggled nervously: "Maybe coming over here in just some panties?"

"No, no, that won't do. It's confession time."

My pulse raced. What little sexual encounters I'd had, I hadn't even shared with my closest girl friends.

"Well, I guess I gave a guy a handjob in his car one time."

"Go on. Did he cum all over your hand, or what?"

As I told him more about my limited experiences I heard him pull down his shorts. I got a glimpse of his huge erect cock in my side vision. But he sternly told me to face forwards.

I told him a story of a clumsy fuck I had with a classmate in his basement, while his parents were upstairs. I could hear him wanking his cock behind me. His breathing got heavier. He let out a moan, and I felt him cumming over my ass and the panties. Some of the warm spurts soaked through the silk, some ran down my asscheeks.

I heard him pull up his shorts. "Okay, you can get up now."

I did as he said, gingerly, so I wouldn't spill any cum on his bed.

"That was just your starting lesson in playing with an older man, girl-next-door. Now you're going to go home in those cum stained panties. Don't wash them. I want you to war them when you come over for your next lesson."

"Yes, sir. When is that, sir?"

"When you feel you're ready for what comes next."

I put my sweater back on and went out on the balcony, climbing back the same way I came. Then I stalked home, feeling a droplet of his cum running down my thigh, from the semen soaked panties.

To be continued ...

View attachment 927769
Sure love to be feeling that sexy ass and lick your hot pussy 😋😋

To be continued...
So fuvking love that nice sexy as in my face babe