A Wife's Sexual Awakening

Later that evening my neighbor texted me: "Are you going to bed soon, girl-next-door?"

"Yes, sir."

"You are not to wear the panties you had earlier today. Save them for next time, understood?"

"Yes, sir!"

"Prove it, girl-next-door!"

I sent him a picture, showing the white panties I wore getting ready for bed.

"Good girl. Now get some sleep. I have an assignment for you tomorrow!"

To be continued ...

s3033s_096.jpg

Later that evening my neighbor texted me: "Are you going to bed soon, girl-next-door?"

"Yes, sir."

"You are not to wear the panties you had earlier today. Save them for next time, understood?"

"Yes, sir!"

"Prove it, girl-next-door!"

I sent him a picture, showing the white panties I wore getting ready for bed.

"Good girl. Now get some sleep. I have an assignment for you tomorrow!"

To be continued ...

View attachment 934351
Oh fuck you lucky dog !!!👅👅👅👅💗💗💗💗👅👅👅

The next morning I woke to another text from my older neighbor: "Good morning, girl-next-door! Hope you're ready for today's assignment. But first you need to send me a pic proving you're still wearing approved panties!"

I got up and snapped a selfie in the mirror. Sent it with the text "Yes sir!"
s3033s_011.jpg
"You will go to the sex shop downtown and try out some outfits you think I might like. Send me pictures from the changing room!"

"Yes, sir!" I replied. And after a quick breakfast I was on my way ...

The next morning I woke to another text from my older neighbor: "Good morning, girl-next-door! Hope you're ready for today's assignment. But first you need to send me a pic proving you're still wearing approved panties!"

I got up and snapped a selfie in the mirror. Sent it with the text "Yes sir!"
View attachment 937619
"You will go to the sex shop downtown and try out some outfits you think I might like. Send me pictures from the changing room!"

"Yes, sir!" I replied. And after a quick breakfast I was on my way ...
Wow damn hot

I had never been inside the sex shop downtown, just walked giggling by with my friends. But now I was going inside, blushing and nervous, wondering if someone I knew would see me.

Inside was quiet, just a few men in their 30s and 40s browsing sex toys. I went to the lingerie and clothes section. My heart was pounding, so I quickly grabbed an outfit that caught my attention, and found the changing room. I took off all my clothes, thinking about the thin curtain that separated me from the men outside. I put on the outfit, a cute and revealing black number. Then I sent my neighbour a photo message. No text, just the pic. And I waited for his reply ...
s3033s_002.jpg

My neighbour's reply came pretty quickly: "Nice outfit, good start. But I want to see something with lace, maybe a bit see-through."

OK, I was eager to please him now. I just put on my shirt and pants over the first outfit and went out into the store barefoot. While I was looking through the assortment I became aware of some of the guys in the store looking at me. I found a black lacey thing and brought it back to the changing room.

I quickly put it on, snapped a pic and sent it to him.
s3033s_018.jpg

His reply: "Interesting, girl-next-door. But try to find a two-piece, OK?"

I was almost about to go back out without putting any clothes on over the outfit. As soon as the pants and sweater was on, I stalked out and found what he asked for. Put it on and sent another pic.
s3033s_026.jpg
He replied: "Now I need to see it from behind."

"Yes, sir!"
s3033s_042.jpg
"Good girl! I want you to buy that one. And wear it on your way home."

My neighbour's reply came pretty quickly: "Nice outfit, good start. But I want to see something with lace, maybe a bit see-through."

OK, I was eager to please him now. I just put on my shirt and pants over the first outfit and went out into the store barefoot. While I was looking through the assortment I became aware of some of the guys in the store looking at me. I found a black lacey thing and brought it back to the changing room.

I quickly put it on, snapped a pic and sent it to him.
View attachment 938368

His reply: "Interesting, girl-next-door. But try to find a two-piece, OK?"

I was almost about to go back out without putting any clothes on over the outfit. As soon as the pants and sweater was on, I stalked out and found what he asked for. Put it on and sent another pic.
View attachment 938378
He replied: "Now I need to see it from behind."

"Yes, sir!"
View attachment 938384
"Good girl! I want you to buy that one. And wear it on your way home."
Give me that ass!