A Woman's Story

Lisabeth

Female
Dec 17, 2016
I stumbled across an adult stories website for the first time quite by accident. I got on our computer one evening after my husband had been off all day. He apparently spent his day surfing websites with reader submitted stories about their sexual adventures. I wasn't bothered by this, I'm not a prude, but I was curious why he seemed interested in reading what someone else has done. I spent the next 45 minutes or so checking out the website when I found a story that described something strangely familiar, a story about a weekend camping that was remarkably similar to one of ours last year! After I read the story I was certain my husband had written it, though the names were changed to protect the guilty apparently. His version was accurate, though he tried to explain what he believed was going through my mind at the time but failed at that miserably! However, I found myself getting a bit excited as I read the story. Afterwards, I read a few more stories that were similar but written by others. He walked in as I was reading one story and seemed embarrassed by the fact that I had "caught" him posting about us. He was worried that I would be angry but in reality I was turned on!

Since then I have found other sites that were similar and just stumbled across this one. I wanted to find a place where I can tell my side of stories without his input or opinion. So, I will try to submit my very first story from my own point of view as accurately as I remember it. Hopefully I can get through it without boring everyone and sounding like an idiot.

I grew up in a Catholic household, went to Catholic school and church regularly. In my teenage years I rebelled a bit and became sexually active but with just one boy I thought I loved. We broke up when I was 17 and I dated, and slept with, 2 additional guys...but only 1 at a time. Then I met my husband who I'll call Carl, I'm calling him that because he has a friend Carl that really turns me on! Carl is a good-looking man, 100% male, with sexy eyes and a great body! I was drawn to him when I first saw him so when he asked me out I immediately said yes. We started dating regularly but I could already tell he was different. We would go out dancing but he encouraged me to dance with other guys and didn't seem bothered when they flirted with me and even openly hit on me. I asked him why he was ok with that and he said he didn't like jealousy. He showered me with attention but continued to want to hang out with his friends who indicated they were interested in me, but he never tried to get me to "hook up" with them.

One night we were hanging out with several friends in a club. I work with 2 of the guys and one of the ladies that we were with. When it closed, we went to the house of one of the guys, there were 3 ladies and 5 guys counting us. He had a large pool and hot tub. Since it was warm out everyone wanted to go swimming but no one had suits. In no time everyone was stripping down and jumping in the pool. I told Carl that I didn't want to get naked in front of guys I work with so I sat in a chair as Carl and the others jumped in butt naked. Carl and I have played strip poker with some close friends before and he has talked me into flashing my boobs at Mardi Gras and similar places, but I have to face these guys everyday. One of the guys with us was Paul, a short skinny guy who isn't particularly attractive. Paul works in our accounting office as a department manager. He kept trying to get me to join them in the pool. We were all drinking and they did seem to be having fun, but I still said no. He said he didn't want me to sit by myself so he got out and walked over sitting in the chair beside me. That was when I first saw his cock. It wasn't a long as Carl's but much thicker. I had never seen one that thick before and found myself somewhat captivated by the size! He stayed with me for a while making sure I had a drink and getting me a couple of shots. He was a sweet guy and I strangely found him more attractive as we talked.

I was getting pretty buzzed by then and when he stood up in front of me, his thick dick nearly in my face, I realized I was getting turned on. He asked me again to get in the pool but this time, rather than wait for me to answer, he grabbed my hands and pulled me to my feet. I'm 5' 10" tall, Paul is probably 5'8" so I am a bit taller than he is. We were standing there holding hands while he talked, but at that point I didn't know what he was saying. My mind was racing because I was turned on by this short, skinny, nearly bald guy who was probably 15 years older than me! I was wearing some cotton shorts and a t-shirt. I had panties and a bra on underneath and sandals on my feet. Paul leaned down and grabbed my shorts and quickly pulled them down taking my panties with them. Without even thinking I stepped out of them and he quickly lifted my shirt pulling it over my head. I reached around and unhooked my bra and tossed it onto the chair where he had been sitting. I asked him if he was happy now and he just nodded. I have very nice C cup tits with long nipples and his eyes were glued to them. I could feel myself getting even more excited so I decided to get in the pool.

I asked if he was coming and I walked down the steps into the cool water. I could see Carl over in the hot tub. He looked my way and smiled then turned back to the woman and guy he was talking to. I'm not sure where the home owner was but the other lady and man were leaning against the side of the pool making out. I walked further into the pool when I felt Paul's hands on my hips. He pushed me to the side and against the pool wall. The water was about waist deep so my chest was visible out of the water. He had me up against the side of the pool and pressed his body into mine. This was the first time I had ever been naked in front of someone who wasn't my boyfriend. I had only slept with 3 guys other than Carl and had never been involved in such a wild situation. I was torn because I knew this was wrong but I was enjoying the attention from Paul and realized how turned on I was. I could feel his penis against my hip and his hands on my ass.

As he started kissing my breasts I looked around afraid people were staring at us. The other couple had left the pool and were lying on a lounge chair together getting "busy". Carl was still in the hot tub with the other girl and guy, but they were just talking. And the home owner was standing in the kitchen doorway, drink in hand, watching. I was embarrassed that he was watching us and told Paul that we should stop. He just laughed and told me to relax that everything is ok. I felt his hand between my legs and without thinking I spread them apart. He may not be much to look at but he knew how to make me feel good, perhaps because of his age and experience. We started kissing and before long I knew I was about to cum so I pushed him back and walked up the steps and sat down on the lounge chair where I had been sitting.

Paul joined me a minute later pulling his chair over right beside mine. His dick was rock hard and somehow even thicker than before! I found myself wondering what a dick that thick would feel like, would it hurt or feel good? He was talking again but I wasn't listening. I was thinking about how his cock would feel inside me and trying to convince myself that this could not happen. His hand was rubbing my thigh spreading my legs apart. I lowered the back to the lounge chair. I looked to the kitchen and saw Dave, the home owner still watching us. Dave is about 55 or so and a manager for a large company. He had been married twice and divorced twice. He had a girlfriend but not a serious relationship so she wasn't there with us. He was staring straight at me so I closed my eyes trying not to think about it. I could hear Carl and the others talking, Carl was flirting heavily with the other lady there and she seemed to be enjoying it.

Paul was still rubbing my thigh as I lay there with my eyes closed. He removed his hand but a moment later I felt my legs being spread apart and then his tongue licking at my pussy! I didn't even think about it when I spread my legs apart as far as I could. He gives fantastic head and I was totally caught up in the moment, Carl was the last thing on my mind. As Paul continued going down on me I felt his hands grab my tits. I was getting close to an incredible orgasm as he ate me and played with my tits and nipples. It wasn't until I reached up and put my hands on his that I realized these were not his hands! I opened my eyes and looked straight into the eyes of Dave just inches from my face!! I felt a spasm in my pelvis and started cumming a second later. As I did, Dave leaned down and started kissing me. Despite his age, I've always thought he was damn good looking, and I started kissing him back!

I had already had 1 orgasm and Paul was still licking and sucking my pussy. It felt so good I couldn't focus on Dave at all so I turned my head to breathe. Soon I was cumming again, I couldn't believe all that was going on! I locked my legs around Paul's head and pleaded with him to stop! He finally did and I just lay there exhausted. I relaxed my legs on Paul and opened my eyes. Dave's cock was over my head so I reached up and began stroking him, he was already hard as a rock but only about 5" long. Perhaps this is why he's not in a serious relationship. As good looking as he is, I was quite disappointed by the size of his cock.

Paul pulled back and climbed up on the chair with me...between my legs. I knew what he had in mind, I had it in mind as well, but I was trying to decide what to do about it. He squeezed between my legs forcing them apart and then pulling them up higher. I told him that we couldn't do this here but he whispered that it was ok. I felt him pushing his cock against me and reached between my legs to guide him. When I felt his cock and how thick it was I remember telling him that he was too big! I told him "I'll never get that thing inside me!". He laughed and assured me I could....and WOULD! He began pushing into me, I was holding his cock to make sure he didn't go too fast....or in the wrong hole! I found myself getting wet again and lifted my legs higher to try and open up enough to handle him. He finally got the head of it inside me and I had to let go of him. My hands were on his hips pushing him back. I told him to be careful and go slow and asked him to please not hurt me.

Once again he laughed and assured me he would be gentle...until I asked him to NOT be gentle! He started pushing gently back and forth inching ever so slowly deeper inside me. I have no idea where Carl or the others were, except Paul and Dave. Dave was kneeling beside the chair rubbing my hair with his hand. Paul was now perhaps 1/3 inside me and it was starting to feel good. I started to push back to him slightly helping him go a bit deeper when suddenly he pushed hard and went all the way in! I remember moaning out loud and thinking my pussy was going to tear! Once he was all the way in I grabbed his ass holding him still deep in my vagina. He was still thrusting slightly and after a couple of moments I relaxed my grip allowing him more movement. I had my legs pulled up as high as I could while Paul began moving faster. I've never been so stretched out in my life but the feeling was fantastic! He was now fucking me with a slow steady motion going as deep as possible with each stroke. Dave was now kissing my breasts and sucking on my nipples and I could tell I wasn't going to last long.

Paul had probably been inside me for 2 minutes or so when I began shaking and cumming again. I heard him saying something but I don't know what it was. As soon as the first orgasm finished another one seemed to start again. Paul was still going strong and I found I wanted him to hurry up and cum! I had now had at least 3 orgasms, though it may have been more...or perhaps only 2 with one of them being extremely long, and I was exhausted! I told him I couldn't cum again to please hurry when I felt another one building inside me! I started asking him to fuck me hard and he did. He was holding himself up off of me and I could feel him pounding into me. I was so wet that my pussy was making a sucking sound as he did. He asked if he was hurting me and I said no and asked him to please not stop. He finally said he was about to cum and kept pumping into me. Just as he started cumming he pulled out and reached between my legs and grabbed my pussy and began pinching my clit!! I instantly came again moaning and shaking.Finally Paul let go and sat up, his cum was all over my stomach and crotch.

He got up and moved over to the chair where he had been sitting. I was exhausted and just lay there with my eyes closed. I realized I was quite drunk and just lay there resting. I guess I fell asleep because the next thing I remember Dave was talking to me and shaking my shoulder. I woke up to see him standing over me, still naked but no longer hard. He told me that it would be daylight before long and asked if I'd like to take a shower. I thanked him and said yes so he helped me up and walked with his arm around me to the bathroom. I was still drunk and had a hard time walking so I was thankful he was there. I asked where Carl was and he said he was sleeping on the couch. As we walked by I saw he was there by himself so I asked where the others were. He said They were in one of the bedrooms. Carl and Paul had tried to wake me but I was out cold so they let me sleep. Dave had stayed up to make sure I woke before dawn.

He helped me get into the shower and waited with a towel when I got out. He had made coffee and we sat at his kitchen table drinking coffee and talking. I was now very embarrassed despite his very sweet efforts to assure me that I need not be. He asked if I had ever done anything like that before, I had not. My pussy was sore and I could hardly walk but managed to stagger over to Carl. I woke him up, I was now dressed in my shorts and t-shirt but didn't bother with the bra and panties since they were both soaking wet. I asked if he could drive us home and we left. I didn't know what to expect so I sat silently as he drove. When we got home I went straight to bed.

Later, when I woke, Carl and I went for a drink at a local watering hole and talked. I was worried he was upset and then a bit upset when I found out he wasn't! He explained to me that he had found it extremely exciting and loved seeing me so "carried away" by sex. Apparently I had been quite vocal during the encounter practically begging Paul to fuck me harder. At one point both Carl and Dave were sucking my tits while I was being fucked by Paul, and then later I was giving both of them hand jobs. I decided to never drink again, but of course that was stupid. The more we talked about it the less upset I was....upset with myself. Carl assured me he loves me and I know I love him. Over the next several days I realized how much I enjoyed the experience and hoped to do it again sometime. Since that time I have had several lovers, including Paul and Dave, as well as the "REAL" Carl. I have experienced things with my husband that I NEVER thought I would...and found I DO enjoy them.

Over the last few years we have had several "interesting" parties and encounters. If you would like to hear more then let me know, I'll try and share when I can. For now, I will haven't mentioned this site to Carl...maybe soon but not yet.

Its all about pleasure and not pain and now it might be time for her to tryout her first BBC
Has she ever wanted to get Blacked

She showered after performing a mighty blowjob
I watched her beautiful, naked, soapy body
I stepped in with huge hard on.

We were of similar heights
She smelled amazing
We exchanged hot kisses.

I bent to admire her perfect breasts
I dipped down to suck each nipple
I rolled my tongue around them.

I was kissing, licking and sucking her.
She placed her hands on the wet tiles
Positioning herself to meet my cock.

I grabbed her incredible hips
I rubbed my cock up and down her slit
My whole meat entered her pussy with ease
She was tight and tender.

As always
I was fucking with a killing urge
She was moaning, ranting, cringing ,
Pleading and begging for more.

I was rolling my hips with a gushing pleasure
My balls were slapping against her ass
I was fucking her hard from behind.

Orgasm was coming
her pussy began to contract
My cock exploded inside her pussy
with a massive load.

I was still banging
until I was completely drained
We were breathless and spent.

Some nights are not made for sleep,
Some are for heaving breasts
and thirsted mouths
and burning lips.
Some beds are not made for slumber,
Some are for bared bodies
in sinful encounter.

Moonlight’s not merely for
evening skies,
Some lights to cast shadow
on parted thighs.
Some tongues swirl like
dancing queens,
On well-lit stage of fevered skin.

Hands are lighters and
fingers are flames,
That light the torch of
this forbidden game.

To twist, to turn
To moan, to scream,
To rock each body and
float like a dream.
To clutch the sheets and
gasp for air,
As we reach the edge of unaware.
To reach the peak in tearful shed,
Without leaving the confines of this unmade bed.

Reactions: George35
Paul was still rubbing my thigh as I lay there with my eyes closed. He removed his hand but a moment later I felt my legs being spread apart and then his tongue licking at my pussy! I didn't even think about it when I spread my legs apart as far as I could. He gives fantastic head and I was totally caught up in the moment, Carl was the last thing on my mind. As Paul continued going down on me I felt his hands grab my tits. I was getting close to an incredible orgasm as he ate me and played with my tits and nipples. It wasn't until I reached up and put my hands on his that I realized these were not his hands! I opened my eyes and looked straight into the eyes of Dave just inches from my face!! I felt a spasm in my pelvis and started cumming a second later. As I did, Dave leaned down and started kissing me. Despite his age, I've always thought he was damn good looking, and I started kissing him back!

I had already had 1 orgasm and Paul was still licking and sucking my pussy. It felt so good I couldn't focus on Dave at all so I turned my head to breathe. Soon I was cumming again, I couldn't believe all that was going on! I locked my legs around Paul's head and pleaded with him to stop! He finally did and I just lay there exhausted. I relaxed my legs on Paul and opened my eyes. Dave's cock was over my head so I reached up and began stroking him, he was already hard as a rock but only about 5" long. Perhaps this is why he's not in a serious relationship. As good looking as he is, I was quite disappointed by the size of his cock.

Paul pulled back and climbed up on the chair with me...between my legs. I knew what he had in mind, I had it in mind as well, but I was trying to decide what to do about it. He squeezed between my legs forcing them apart and then pulling them up higher. I told him that we couldn't do this here but he whispered that it was ok. I felt him pushing his cock against me and reached between my legs to guide him. When I felt his cock and how thick it was I remember telling him that he was too big! I told him "I'll never get that thing inside me!". He laughed and assured me I could....and WOULD! He began pushing into me, I was holding his cock to make sure he didn't go too fast....or in the wrong hole! I found myself getting wet again and lifted my legs higher to try and open up enough to handle him. He finally got the head of it inside me and I had to let go of him. My hands were on his hips pushing him back. I told him to be careful and go slow and asked him to please not hurt me.

Once again he laughed and assured me he would be gentle...until I asked him to NOT be gentle! He started pushing gently back and forth inching ever so slowly deeper inside me. I have no idea where Carl or the others were, except Paul and Dave. Dave was kneeling beside the chair rubbing my hair with his hand. Paul was now perhaps 1/3 inside me and it was starting to feel good. I started to push back to him slightly helping him go a bit deeper when suddenly he pushed hard and went all the way in! I remember moaning out loud and thinking my pussy was going to tear! Once he was all the way in I grabbed his ass holding him still deep in my vagina. He was still thrusting slightly and after a couple of moments I relaxed my grip allowing him more movement. I had my legs pulled up as high as I could while Paul began moving faster. I've never been so stretched out in my life but the feeling was fantastic! He was now fucking me with a slow steady motion going as deep as possible with each stroke. Dave was now kissing my breasts and sucking on my nipples and I could tell I wasn't going to last long.

Paul had probably been inside me for 2 minutes or so when I began shaking and cumming again. I heard him saying something but I don't know what it was. As soon as the first orgasm finished another one seemed to start again. Paul was still going strong and I found I wanted him to hurry up and cum! I had now had at least 3 orgasms, though it may have been more...or perhaps only 2 with one of them being extremely long, and I was exhausted! I told him I couldn't cum again to please hurry when I felt another one building inside me! I started asking him to fuck me hard and he did. He was holding himself up off of me and I could feel him pounding into me. I was so wet that my pussy was making a sucking sound as he did. He asked if he was hurting me and I said no and asked him to please not stop. He finally said he was about to cum and kept pumping into me. Just as he started cumming he pulled out and reached between my legs and grabbed my pussy and began pinching my clit!! I instantly came again moaning and shaking.Finally Paul let go and sat up, his cum was all over my stomach and crotch.

He got up and moved over to the chair where he had been sitting. I was exhausted and just lay there with my eyes closed. I realized I was quite drunk and just lay there resting. I guess I fell asleep because the next thing I remember Dave was talking to me and shaking my shoulder. I woke up to see him standing over me, still naked but no longer hard. He told me that it would be daylight before long and asked if I'd like to take a shower. I thanked him and said yes so he helped me up and walked with his arm around me to the bathroom. I was still drunk and had a hard time walking so I was thankful he was there. I asked where Carl was and he said he was sleeping on the couch. As we walked by I saw he was there by himself so I asked where the others were. He said They were in one of the bedrooms. Carl and Paul had tried to wake me but I was out cold so they let me sleep. Dave had stayed up to make sure I woke before dawn.

He helped me get into the shower and waited with a towel when I got out. He had made coffee and we sat at his kitchen table drinking coffee and talking. I was now very embarrassed despite his very sweet efforts to assure me that I need not be. He asked if I had ever done anything like that before, I had not. My pussy was sore and I could hardly walk but managed to stagger over to Carl. I woke him up, I was now dressed in my shorts and t-shirt but didn't bother with the bra and panties since they were both soaking wet. I asked if he could drive us home and we left. I didn't know what to expect so I sat silently as he drove. When we got home I went straight to bed.

Later, when I woke, Carl and I went for a drink at a local watering hole and talked. I was worried he was upset and then a bit upset when I found out he wasn't! He explained to me that he had found it extremely exciting and loved seeing me so "carried away" by sex. Apparently I had been quite vocal during the encounter practically begging Paul to fuck me harder. At one point both Carl and Dave were sucking my tits while I was being fucked by Paul, and then later I was giving both of them hand jobs. I decided to never drink again, but of course that was stupid. The more we talked about it the less upset I was....upset with myself. Carl assured me he loves me and I know I love him. Over the next several days I realized how much I enjoyed the experience and hoped to do it again sometime. Since that time I have had several lovers, including Paul and Dave, as well as the "REAL" Carl. I have experienced things with my husband that I NEVER thought I would...and found I DO enjoy them.

Over the last few years we have had several "interesting" parties and encounters. If you would like to hear more then let me know, I'll try and share when I can. For now, I will haven't mentioned this site to Carl...maybe soon but not yet.

I really liked your story. I hope that soon you and your husband
will find a way for you to experience the pleasure of multiple men can bring you. I know you will wonder why you didn't explore this sooner. I only wish my wife would do the same. But, alas I fear I will never have this fantasy fulfilled in my lifetime.

Thank you for sharing