A word of thanks

Sep 16, 2021
I'm new to this site (but not to being a bull), and I just want to thank all of the cucks out there for being cucks. If all of you guys gave your wives what they need, we bulls would not have anywhere near as much fun. As it is, though, there are always more wives eager to be used hard and to have their holes filled with out hard cocks and our copious semen.

I'm new to this site (but not to being a bull), and I just want to thank all of the cucks out there for being cucks. If all of you guys gave your wives what they need, we bulls would not have anywhere near as much fun. As it is, though, there are always more wives eager to be used hard and to have their holes filled with out hard cocks and our copious semen.
You are very welcome Jake. And thank YOU for being able to satisfy our wives sexually and giving them back to us filled with your cum load and calm and happy !

Try snd keep in mind that to a cuck, thats EXACTLY what he wants!
To some degree, he's using you to acheive his own enjoyment.
You may be unable to rationalize or come to terms with that, but a true cuck WANTS his wife or GF fucked hard & often by her bulls.
It turns HIM on!

Thank you too, as it is our pleasure to have our wives and girlfriends fucked good

Thank you too, as it is our pleasure to have our wives and girlfriends fucked good
As I was saying. You Bulls do serve a great purpose. Many/most cucks WANT their wives or GF used well by a bull or bulls.
Most love it when the wife brings home a pussy freshly filled with a big load of cum.

I know a guy who's GF puts panties on AFTER her bull pounds & fills her, so his cum will drip onto her panties, so she can make her cuck lick them clean. Heck, she sometimes brings home cum loaded condoms and make her cuck wear them!

As I was saying. You Bulls do serve a great purpose. Many/most cucks WANT their wives or GF used well by a bull or bulls.
Most love it when the wife brings home a pussy freshly filled with a big load of cum.

I know a guy who's GF puts panties on AFTER her bull pounds & fills her, so his cum will drip onto her panties, so she can make her cuck lick them clean. Heck, she sometimes brings home cum loaded condoms and make her cuck wear them!
Probably most of us cucks have eaten a fucked pussy at some point, I know I have eaten it often, when I'm with a girlfriend

Freshman year of high school Ashley my wife was my girlfriend. Petite 90lb itlalian with 32 ds and a tight bubble butt with super wide hips. The day she told me I could fuck her n take her virginity I came as soon as we got naked n my penis touched her pussy. She laughed n made fun of me like for real serious. Jimil walked in. Huge buff black guy with giant muscles fucked her with his big black dick popped her cherry n knocked her up

Reactions: Clickyclick
It's only natural! It is the joy of the cuckold to give it his wife, and the bulls to fuck her thoroughly. The reward of the cuckold is the cream pie, every time! :love:

My wife:

Creampie_my_hotwife43.jpgCreampie_my_hotwife72.jpgCreampie_my_hotwife78.jpgCreampie_my_hotwife88.jpgCreampie_my_hotwife112.jpg

You know. If you could convince my wife to get in bed with you, I would thank you. It is not that I can't give her what she needs, it is that she resists the best experience she can have. I would love for her to have a man she couldn't resist and would accept fully and unreservedly, and we all know that for wives, that isn't her husband.

Thank You! I always thank her Bulls for giving her pleasure and fucking her so good. As a Cuck I truly appreciate what it takes to deliver a quality fucking and perform above expectations. If done right its no small feat. Any dude can just fuck, but a true Alpha male thats assertive, seductive, and gives a mind-blowing fucking of a Hotwife is wonderful. Keep those Wives wanting more Cock!

It is a win-win scenario for everyone involved. My hotwife is fully satisfied after a session with a dominant, big dicked, Bull, the bull is happy and as her cuck I am delighted.

Reactions: bellaazz and Kogjin
It is a win-win scenario for everyone involved. My hotwife is fully satisfied after a session with a dominant, big dicked, Bull, the bull is happy and as her cuck I am delighted.
Sharing in the joy of my wife having a great orgasm while her bull does all the work. It couldn't get better. We husbands all know our wife's will enjoy her lover more than she enjoys us.