Accepted My Fate

A few months ago - I posted about my fiancee having an affair with a much older, married man. They were using my apartment and I was letting her do it thinking our soon to be wedding was canceled. However, I have learned that her physical needs have nothing to do with how she feels about me. She wants to continue the marriage (mostly for appearance I think) but I've made up my mind I want to be with her regardless.

Its not the fairy tale marriage we all think about - but you learn that different people have different needs. While she and I both are 22 years old - she wants her physical needs taken care of by older men. Since the men she has seen so far are married - it poses no threat to our marriage. I don't watch - she likes her privacy so she can "let go". Me watching kind of makes her too uptight. So - I just sit in the spare bedroom and listen.

We have to make sacrifices for the things we want in life. I want to be with her - I am making the sacrifice.

A few months ago - I posted about my fiancee having an affair with a much older, married man. They were using my apartment and I was letting her do it thinking our soon to be wedding was canceled. However, I have learned that her physical needs have nothing to do with how she feels about me. She wants to continue the marriage (mostly for appearance I think) but I've made up my mind I want to be with her regardless.

Its not the fairy tale marriage we all think about - but you learn that different people have different needs. While she and I both are 22 years old - she wants her physical needs taken care of by older men. Since the men she has seen so far are married - it poses no threat to our marriage. I don't watch - she likes her privacy so she can "let go". Me watching kind of makes her too uptight. So - I just sit in the spare bedroom and listen.

We have to make sacrifices for the things we want in life. I want to be with her - I am making the sacrifice.

Attachments

• 02_6051542.jpg
    02_6051542.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 180
Eventually, as you gain experience and wisdom about this, you may find that acceptance isn't a sacrifice - rather, it is a gift.

When you have an attractive, highly sexual partner with certain needs, her willingness to be open about it is truly wonderful.. I enjoy my wife's unfettered, unhindered sexuality - that is a true gift, not a sacrifice.

Eventually, as you gain experience and wisdom about this, you may find that acceptance isn't a sacrifice - rather, it is a gift.

When you have an attractive, highly sexual partner with certain needs, her willingness to be open about it is truly wonderful.. I enjoy my wife's unfettered, unhindered sexuality - that is a true gift, not a sacrifice.
As I talk to people who are in a similar boat to me - they have opened my mind a bit. I grew up in Alabama - and was raised a southen baptist. It's been an adjustment for me - stepping away from my religous roots. But I appreciate speaking with you and others that help me to see that this is more common than I thought and that as long as we are not hurting anyone -I shouldn't feel guilty. Nor do I "own" her - which was her point from the begining.

As I talk to people who are in a similar boat to me - they have opened my mind a bit. I grew up in Alabama - and was raised a southen baptist. It's been an adjustment for me - stepping away from my religous roots. But I appreciate speaking with you and others that help me to see that this is more common than I thought and that as long as we are not hurting anyone -I shouldn't feel guilty. Nor do I "own" her - which was her point from the begining.

Attachments

• 828-1080px.jpg
    828-1080px.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 156
  • 02_10112082.jpg
    02_10112082.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 138
  • 02_10112466.jpg
    02_10112466.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 138
  • 02_10112591.jpg
    02_10112591.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 169
I love her super sexy butt, and the twinkle in her eyes, ur a lucky husband, but not as lucky as the older cocksman who eXplore all her bedroom talents.. I bet she takes them bare naked until she's deep seeded for the ultimate thrill of playing... please post more details of her exciting sex adventures.,. DM me with anything your not comfortable posting for All 2c/read.

Reactions: Backwoodsman179

The heart what the heart wants. So does your penis. If your happy. Enjoy