Accidental real life CFNM situation.

penc1ld1kt

Male
Nov 13, 2022
In recent months I had a complete stranger (female) see me stark naked while she was fully clothed. I had taken my kids swimming and we were using a family changeroom, the door to which was already open when we entered. When I closed the door I snibbed the lock the other way without bothering to check if this moved it to red or green.

So, after we'd showered I was dressing one of my young 'uns who was standing on a raised platform built foebthe purpse while I was standing completely naked beside the door. You can guess what happened: a woman saw the lock was on green and opened without knocking (she won't do that again LOL). Luckily I was right by the door so got it shut quickly but I was positioned perfectly for her to see everything.

At the time this was embarrassing and then a funny story to tell at the dinner table however I've been thinking about it a lot since and wondering what she thought of what she saw. A surprised "Oh" was the only feedback I got.

We're regulars at the pool so I also wonder if she is too (I didn't get a look at her) and whether she sees me there each week knowing exactly what I have under my swimsuit.

This is a rough approximation of what she saw (and yes this is a desperate attempt to have my package evaluated in the comments). Would also love to hear if anyone has been in a similar situation.
20221206_102325.jpg

I can see why "oh" was all you got. Not much else to say about what is there
That's just too harsh.

In recent months I had a complete stranger (female) see me stark naked while she was fully clothed. I had taken my kids swimming and we were using a family changeroom, the door to which was already open when we entered. When I closed the door I snibbed the lock the other way without bothering to check if this moved it to red or green.

So, after we'd showered I was dressing one of my young 'uns who was standing on a raised platform built foebthe purpse while I was standing completely naked beside the door. You can guess what happened: a woman saw the lock was on green and opened without knocking (she won't do that again LOL). Luckily I was right by the door so got it shut quickly but I was positioned perfectly for her to see everything.

At the time this was embarrassing and then a funny story to tell at the dinner table however I've been thinking about it a lot since and wondering what she thought of what she saw. A surprised "Oh" was the only feedback I got.

We're regulars at the pool so I also wonder if she is too (I didn't get a look at her) and whether she sees me there each week knowing exactly what I have under my swimsuit.

This is a rough approximation of what she saw (and yes this is a desperate attempt to have my package evaluated in the comments). Would also love to hear if anyone has been in a similar situation.
Personally I wouldn't have been so quick to close the door. ;)

First, you have a nice body and great looking cock. Nothing for you to be ashamed of at all. My wife would have been happy to walk in on you.

I had a similar experience to yours; only I was at home. I had returned home while my wife was over at the neighbor's visiting. I was getting ready to go out to our back patio and get in the hot tub when I heard the door and thought it was my wife. I was completely nude and come inside to get a drink to take out with me when our neighbor unlocked our front door and walked in before looking up to see me directly in her path. Both of our faces had surprised looks, and she exclaimed, "Oh my god! Im so sorry."

My wife was making frozen daiquiris and sent the neighbor over to get fresh strawberries from our refrigerator. She had given her our housekey and didn't know I was back home. She walked in with my car in the garage, not knowing I was home.

After a few drinks, my wife said the neighbor began asking about how tiny my penis was. I think the "I'm so sorry" comment was actually for my tiny penis and not walking in on me. They still laugh about it today when together.

Here is what the neighbor saw: I was in the kitchen holding a drink in my hand.

Nude4.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: MarcandLilly
First, you have a nice body and great looking cock. Nothing for you to be ashamed of at all. My wife would have been happy to walk in on you.

I had a similar experience to yours; only I was at home. I had returned home while my wife was over at the neighbor's visiting. I was getting ready to go out to our back patio and get in the hot tub when I heard the door and thought it was my wife. I was completely nude and come inside to get a drink to take out with me when our neighbor unlocked our front door and walked in before looking up to see me directly in her path. Both of our faces had surprised looks, and she exclaimed, "Oh my god! Im so sorry."

My wife was making frozen daiquiris and sent the neighbor over to get fresh strawberries from our refrigerator. She had given her our housekey and didn't know I was back home. She walked in with my car in the garage, not knowing I was home.

After a few drinks, my wife said the neighbor began asking about how tiny my penis was. I think the "I'm so sorry" comment was actually for my tiny penis and not walking in on me. They still laugh about it today when together.

Here is what the neighbor saw: I was in the kitchen holding a drink in my hand.
Thanks for the kind words. I know I'm not tiny and sit within the average range but I just get off on size humiliation.

Your situation sounds super hot, especially with the fact it's someone you interact with regularly who has seen all of you.

Reactions: Couple4MFM
Your situation sounds super hot, especially with the fact it's someone you interact with regularly who has seen all of you.

She and my wife will not let me forget it. Even when she sees me in the driveway, the neighbor still gets a grin on her face. She will ask, "What's up?"

• Haha
Reactions: penc1ld1kt

View attachment 1073932
It's tiny and thin...bit like a child's.......

Reactions: penc1ld1kt