Accidently filled her with cum.

Feb 3, 2018
nj
I was fucking this slut using a condom to avoid getting her pregnant. I was fucking her for around an hour and she was getting to the point where she could no longer take my big fat cock. So decided it was time to cum, I blow a giant load, when i pull out my cock, I discover that my big fat cock broke through the condom, the condom is only covering the first half of the base of my cock, the head and halfway down my shaft is completely uncovered. When the slut stands up my jizz starts dripping out of her swollen pussy that is now filled with my cum.

I was fucking this slut using a condom to avoid getting her pregnant. I was fucking her for around an hour and she was getting to the point where she could no longer take my big fat cock. So decided it was time to cum, I blow a giant load, when i pull out my cock, I discover that my big fat cock broke through the condom, the condom is only covering the first half of the base of my cock, the head and halfway down my shaft is completely uncovered. When the slut stands up my jizz starts dripping out of her swollen pussy that is now filled with my cum.

I hate rubbers, they get all the good stuff.

We had a similar experience once with a first time meet. We insisted he wear a condom being as we didn't know him very well yet. He had a 9 inch cock and was fucking her missionary and had just cum. When he pulled out the condom was broke and and he just smiled and said that from there it didn't matter. He rolled it off and said no need for one for round two. My wife sucked him hard again and he rolled on top of her again and started telling her that this is what she wanted anyway. He got off making her say out loud that she loved is cum in her and wanted more. My wife had numerous orgasms while he barebacked her. I enjoyed hearing him treating us like that. Ended up being very hot.

I love a man blowing deep inside my wife

[QUOTE = "Mysexydeepthroater, post: 62162, member: 13441"] On dirait que tu as ma femme [/ QUOTE]
Tu a une photo mon ami ?

[QUOTE = "Mysexydeepthroater, post: 62188, member: 13441"] ??
img_20181017_101410-jpg.124339
[/CITATION]
Hmm oui très jolie !

Not normally much into it but was so horny after listening to Stacey having sex one afternoon while on our trip to Maine that I begged her to let me eat her pussy afterwards. She denied my request which further increased my sexual desire for her. Wasn’t too much I wouldn’t have done if she would have let me.

Not normally much into it but was so horny after listening to Stacey having sex one afternoon while on our trip to Maine that I begged her to let me eat her pussy afterwards. She denied my request which further increased my sexual desire for her. Wasn’t too much I wouldn’t have done if she would have let me.
Ive cleaned the hot cum outta many of my partners,

Reactions: davelb76
pu
I love how u call her a slut, as i love sewing my wife fucked like a slut and the guy blowing in her and saying that he never blew in her if she falls preggos and that its mine , she moaned fuck yes get me pregnant and ill pretend its my husbands ,