Addicted to showing her off!

I wonder what her 'Thing' would be in this situation?

Once she has begged you enough, you nod your head as she looks up at you like a good slut, then lets go of your hand to find the group of guys that you two passed by who were checking her out. You know shes just about 10 feet from where you are, but the crowd blocks your view. Moments later people are backing up to form a mosh pit, only it isn't a mosh pit. It's your wife on her knees, dick in both hands and mouth as shes trying her best to please the group of shirtless rave goers. That's when everyone and you watch her as she satisfy her cravings. Eventually she stands up to have some guy fuck her from behind while she holds some other guys shoulder from behind, but that's when you yank her away just to see her face full of torment and disappointment, and lust for a good fucking from some stranger. But of course, being the master, she has to obey and beg you as she regrettably keeps looking back at the cocks surrounding her.

• Love
Reactions: Cyrano
Once she has begged you enough, you nod your head as she looks up at you like a good slut, then lets go of your hand to find the group of guys that you two passed by who were checking her out. You know shes just about 10 feet from where you are, but the crowd blocks your view. Moments later people are backing up to form a mosh pit, only it isn't a mosh pit. It's your wife on her knees, dick in both hands and mouth as shes trying her best to please the group of shirtless rave goers. That's when everyone and you watch her as she satisfy her cravings. Eventually she stands up to have some guy fuck her from behind while she holds some other guys shoulder from behind, but that's when you yank her away just to see her face full of torment and disappointment, and lust for a good fucking from some stranger. But of course, being the master, she has to obey and beg you as she regrettably keeps looking back at the cocks surrounding her.

Wow, you're a really good story teller and turned my girl into a real whore, I wonder how all of this is going to end?

Leather 15.JPG