Adult Swinger Sites

With all sites there are more posers than guys who will meet and play. If I had to guess, only one out of ten that my wife considers and she ends up actually fucking. She has had better luck while traveling, but it takes some work. Fortunately, she ends up fucking most guys more than once. She isn't much for hotel bars or nightclubs, so meeting guys online works best for her.

Reactions: Visitor12
Really! There are a lot of posters out there with no intentions and waste a lot of our times. Every day that passes is one less day to f—-!

That was always our experience on AF and a few other sites. We have been on multiple swinger sites but the only one we use now is SLS since it matches local people and also can be used easily when traveling to find local men. We find about 50/50 of men just looking for a thrill versus guys actually wanting to meet in person. The last guy we met on SLS was real and we met about two weeks ago and he will be a repeat for my wife. She likes the fact all members have certifications and you can weed out the game players pretty quickly. No Certs, No Pic - she has blocked from contacting us.

I’ve found men on adult friend finder, fetlife, Ashley Madison (married and unmarried men) and plenty of fish. I’ve heard only good things about sls and it seems to be the most popular swingers site from what I’ve read on forums but since I’m not in a large urban centre and like ongoing fwb I don’t look for hard core swingers anymore which is what I found on adult friend finder. Experienced swingers are the way to start in the lifestyle though I think. They know the basic lifestyle etiquette and will respect all your boundaries, they are also way more open minded to husbands watching than your basic hard up single guy
Thank you!

Reactions: Htwf4fwb