Adult Theatre

I experienced this with my ex wife. She didn’t mind the guys jacking off next to us. She took her shirt of and began sucking me off. I bent her over the chair and fucked her while a group of guys were around us. We were younger and didn’t care. She was amazing sexually.

Reactions: black75
We love adult theaters and arcades. Suz has been fucked by so many men in theaters and arcades, we lost count. I'm sure it's dozens. We particularly enjoy the ones that have private rooms that you can rent for a few hours. We were in Myrtle Beach on vacation about 10 years ago, before we bought our permanent place there, and went to this Adult Arcade called Airport Video. It's closed now, but it was squeaky clean and had private rooms. We would pick a video for them to play on our TV, and go to our little room. There were leather futons in them that folded down. Once the movie came on and we were naked, we would unlock the door and leave it open an inch or two. Guys would peek in, and if she liked them she would invite them to stay, and lock the door and suck/fuck them. She fucked 14 guys that week! The one she liked best was kind of creepy looking....but super nice and polite. He was a dead ringer for Squiggy, on the old Laverne and Shirley show...lol. When he pulled his cock out, she was like "WHOA!" It was at least 9 inches long, and probably 7 inches around! She fucked him in every position you could think of, and she must have cum 20 times. While he was fucking her missionary, he was pounding the hell out of her with his big balls slapping her ass every stroke. He told her he was getting ready to cum and asked her where she wanted it, and she responded by wrapping her legs tightly around his back and told him as deep in her pussy as he could blow it. He filled her full with a huge load. Her pussy was gaped and oozing, but damn it looked good. I got in to take my turn in the awesome sloppy seconds, and it didn't take me long to add my load. I'm 7", and a little thicker than average....but it was like throwing a hot dog down a hallway after he got done....lol. That was just one of many stories. We enjoy those places because she absolutely loves fucking strangers. We hope to start back going soon, since we're both vaxxed and the Covid situation seems to be easing off.