Adultery

So is it still considered sin?even though we are both enjoying not like it’s considered cheating… right? What’s your thoughts and opinion?
Consult your specific religion's holy documents and the advise of your religious clergy? In Christianity, yes, it's still a sin. Adultery is defined pretty clearly.

Reactions: hotratz
Yes there are definitions but as we have seen, they change over time. For me, it is not adultery. I know my wife fucks a lot of other men. I have given my approval and sup for what she is doin. So for me it is a lifestyle choice that I am aware of, understand and agree with. If she was sneaking behind my back then it would be cheating and adultery. Definitions change.

Yes there are definitions but as we have seen, they change over time. For me, it is not adultery. I know my wife fucks a lot of other men. I have given my approval and sup for what she is doin. So for me it is a lifestyle choice that I am aware of, understand and agree with. If she was sneaking behind my back then it would be cheating and adultery. Definitions change.
That definition doesn't change. How you react to it or how seriously you might be concerned over participation in an adulterous relationship is far more relevant. There is a group out there for "Christian Swingers". Seems to go against everything "Christian" regarding sex, but people will tell themselves whatever they need in order to live their desires.

Definitions don’t change. Opinions (which are largely irrelevant) and consequent interpretation of the meaning of a word change.

At its simplest, ‘adultery’ is defined as voluntary sexual intercourse between a person with someone who is not her/his spouse. Pretty easy conceptually...

By definition, individuals in a married couple scenario who engage in sex with people other than their spouses are adulterers.

In the male case, like it or not, if your wife engages in sex with another man, you are a cuckold, she is a cuckolding her husband.

The abstract concepts stemming from religion, culture, etc. that relate to ‘sin’ or culturally morally objectionable behavior are based in mythology and imagination.

So I mean I guess at the end of the day depending on your religion. It’s going to be a sin either way . Equivalent to telling a lie or some other type of sin I would imagine?
Your religion is an artificial construct, rooted in mythology. The notion of 'sin' isn't rooted in reality - it is a cultural, tribal, wholly artificial label.

So I mean I guess at the end of the day depending on your religion. It’s going to be a sin either way . Equivalent to telling a lie or some other type of sin I would imagine?
At the end of the day, it's your life. Only you can decide how you want to live your life, and make the decisions as to what is, and isn't acceptable to you. Don't worry, be happy.

So your saying it’s basically fake?
There's a much larger discussion here, and this forum isn't really the venue for that dialog.

Belief systems are largely disconnected from reality. One person's 'sin' is not necessarily problematic in a different culture, religious construct, etc.

Critical thinking skills, education, and a host of other techniques play against mythology, fable, fiction, and artificial social/cultural constructs.

Reactions: werekinky2
It would not be cheating, IMO, if you agreed that she could play around without telling you. I told my ex she could do it in front of me, or behind my back. She said she would not do it behind my back, but I'm pretty sure she did.

Very interesting thread, but I have a feeling this is something people struggle with, who believe in a higher power. I do, so I'm sinning, and I know it. I even wondered if something is wrong with me that makes me want to do these things, that can be corrected. With all that said, it still turns me on more than anything, to imagine my wife and I doing things with others. I'm sure my wife feels the same struggles.

Reactions: shycuckold