Advice about cuckold situation with my girlfriend

Hi, I'm 30 year old Asian male. I'm from Vietnam and have been living in the US for almost 10 years. My girlfriend is 29. She still live in Vietnam. She is working at a food manufacturing company. We are dating for almost 8 years. We knew each other since we were still in college in Vietnam. Now, I am planning to marry her and bring her to the US with me. We are already engaged.

But then about 2 weeks ago, a guy contacted me on my social media account and showed me a lot of dirty photos of my girlfriend. It turned out that my girlfriend has been in a sexual relationship with him for more than 1 years. He is a guy from Germany. He also work for a food company in Germany and he frequently fly to Vietnam for business travel. Everytime he come, he usually stay for about 1-2 weeks. And during that time, he always fuck my girlfriend. When he come back to Germany, my girlfriend and him always chat with send dirty photos to each other. (The problem is that when I want my girlfriend to send me nude, she says she is shy and she want keep Asian values). This is the part make me jealous and mad. I talked to my girlfriend about this, she cried very much and she even kneel to beg me to forgive her.

I don't know what to do in this situation. But I am really horny when I see the dirty photos and chat that my girlfriend send to the German guy. I masturbated so many times and I cannot get it out of my head. She even admit to him that my cock is smaller and I am weaker than him.

I know I am a cuck because I always imagine about scenario that somebody fuck my girlfriend in front of me. When it really happened, I cum so many times. But I don't know how to say this to my girlfriend to make it natural. I dont want to sound like I am a pervert. Do anyone already experienced this situation ?

Not exactly, but...
My wife is Viet, I'm a white American, older than her. Both married before. After marriage, it was about 8 years before we started swinging, then to mfm and mmf fun.
Seems in my 24 years of visiting Vietnam, and Thailand too, many women will 'entertain' another male when in the same situation as you, or maybe a variation of that.
If it turns you on, and she's truthful with you, talk to her about it. Work out a relationship that benefits you both. If it all works out, you may have a very hot relationship when she comes to the US.
My wife adamant that she would never be with another man. Now, I love seeing her deepthroating another man...
Good Luck!

(we're in Saigon at present, and I love it here - the women are so HOT!!)

Not exactly, but...
My wife is Viet, I'm a white American, older than her. Both married before. After marriage, it was about 8 years before we started swinging, then to mfm and mmf fun.
Seems in my 24 years of visiting Vietnam, and Thailand too, many women will 'entertain' another male when in the same situation as you, or maybe a variation of that.
If it turns you on, and she's truthful with you, talk to her about it. Work out a relationship that benefits you both. If it all works out, you may have a very hot relationship when she comes to the US.
My wife adamant that she would never be with another man. Now, I love seeing her deepthroating another man...
Good Luck!

(we're in Saigon at present, and I love it here - the women are so HOT!!)
Great info, i hope he value it and accept that she will need a real cocksmans bare naked cock to lube her yearning pussy depths.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
She is the PERFECT wife!! Marry her and enjoy the fun. Have you actually had sex with her? Thinking not.....
I'd make sure she is OK with coming to the US first tho, she is really in to the guy from Germany and is doing a LOT more sexually with him than she ever will with you (this is normal in this lifestyle), but its likely that her coming to the US will end the relationship with him since its unikely his business will also bring him here (logic dictates it would not be financially feasible to have someone travel from Germany to the US, there are much less expensive ways to handle that business relationship). She may not be willing to give him up, its you that she would be willing to give up.

And for EVERYONE that believes they are involved in a serious long distance relationship, READ THIS!! You aren't, someone else is getting his willy wet in her. You may THINK she's being faithful, she isn't. Dp,rehrtr you are being made a sap of, probably for $$$, expecially with Asians. Just sayin'.......

CW

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
She is the PERFECT wife!! Marry her and enjoy the fun. Have you actually had sex with her? Thinking not.....
I'd make sure she is OK with coming to the US first tho, she is really in to the guy from Germany and is doing a LOT more sexually with him than she ever will with you (this is normal in this lifestyle), but its likely that her coming to the US will end the relationship with him since its unikely his business will also bring him here (logic dictates it would not be financially feasible to have someone travel from Germany to the US, there are much less expensive ways to handle that business relationship). She may not be willing to give him up, its you that she would be willing to give up.

And for EVERYONE that believes they are involved in a serious long distance relationship, READ THIS!! You aren't, someone else is getting his willy wet in her. You may THINK she's being faithful, she isn't. Dp,rehrtr you are being made a sap of, probably for $$$, expecially with Asians. Just sayin'.......

CW
TY for a Good realistic reminder, Yes a wife Will find a hard cock to reward her needy welcoming horny married pussy,. Many get eXtra cock at every good opportunity,.,imho

Hi, I'm 30 year old Asian male. I'm from Vietnam and have been living in the US for almost 10 years. My girlfriend is 29. She still live in Vietnam. She is working at a food manufacturing company. We are dating for almost 8 years. We knew each other since we were still in college in Vietnam. Now, I am planning to marry her and bring her to the US with me. We are already engaged.

But then about 2 weeks ago, a guy contacted me on my social media account and showed me a lot of dirty photos of my girlfriend. It turned out that my girlfriend has been in a sexual relationship with him for more than 1 years. He is a guy from Germany. He also work for a food company in Germany and he frequently fly to Vietnam for business travel. Everytime he come, he usually stay for about 1-2 weeks. And during that time, he always fuck my girlfriend. When he come back to Germany, my girlfriend and him always chat with send dirty photos to each other. (The problem is that when I want my girlfriend to send me nude, she says she is shy and she want keep Asian values). This is the part make me jealous and mad. I talked to my girlfriend about this, she cried very much and she even kneel to beg me to forgive her.

I don't know what to do in this situation. But I am really horny when I see the dirty photos and chat that my girlfriend send to the German guy. I masturbated so many times and I cannot get it out of my head. She even admit to him that my cock is smaller and I am weaker than him.

I know I am a cuck because I always imagine about scenario that somebody fuck my girlfriend in front of me. When it really happened, I cum so many times. But I don't know how to say this to my girlfriend to make it natural. I dont want to sound like I am a pervert. Do anyone already experienced this situation ?
Keep hope, this may Naturally playout without you making it happen, tho i suggest you do all u can to aid it...good luck..