Advice on moving forward

Oct 17, 2022
After people's opinions and advice.

My wife has said she wants to sleeping with someone else and in the past has failed around a little but when ever it got to the sex part she always found a reason to not go through with it. Since having a kid she goes hot and cold on the idea of it all but she still dresses sexy and reveling when she goes out and sometimes for work, she also likes teasing others

We have had open conversations but it never seems to move pass to the sex stage.

Do you think there is anything else I can do or am I out of luck. thanks

Examples of what she wears out.

Last edited:
Have you been honest about why you want this? She will want to hear more than it turns you on. I think obviously she loves attention from other men just from the pics which is good. But I know how nervous I was at first, so try to imagine how she feels. Perhaps she does want this, she still probably needs to hear what you want and WHY. I think that will open her eyes and her mind if you can just be open and honest and don't try to disguise how you really feel and what you truly want.

Reactions: matsuishare
Have you been honest about why you want this? She will want to hear more than it turns you on. I think obviously she loves attention from other men just from the pics which is good. But I know how nervous I was at first, so try to imagine how she feels. Perhaps she does want this, she still probably needs to hear what you want and WHY. I think that will open her eyes and her mind if you can just be open and honest and don't try to disguise how you really feel and what you truly want.
Thanks, I've been very honest in the conversation we have had, one of the things she says back is she is willing to do it for me as she knows it turns me on but that might be the problem is she is not truly set herself in wanting to do it.

• Love
Reactions: werekinky2
She wants to screw around, but as soon as it comes to meeting someone, the logistics, etc. - she jumps off. It's just a fantasy and she's insecure about real moves. Then her husband comes along and confronts her about logistics, threesomes, sperm, etc. - in a logical way. This will not convince her in any way. It will not take away her fear, but it will put pressure on her and cause rejection.

Rather, do the following:

1. do not communicate logically. She loves to fantasize about being fucked by other men. Encourage her to continue. Whenever she starts fantasizing about it (from her side), ask her questions about details. What would you love about it? Would you love to feel powerless in that moment? What was the must exotic sex she had in the past. Talk about feelings, arousal, and situations!

2. Take care of making your sex life fantastic as a couple. Take special care of her desires. Most men here are keyboard wankers and egoists and only care about their own fantasies. If she starts a new, great sex life with you, she will be more willing to try something new.

3. Progress: Maybe one of the next steps is to visit a swingers club? An erotic party? Or simply joining an erotic dating site? Just ask her what she thinks about this fantasy. Don't logically ask her if she wants to do XYZ.

4. Your desires: tell your desires only in baby steps when she asks you. Do not tell her about threesomes, gangbangs etc. Tell her what the feeling would be for you at that moment. And what excites you about it. Emotional communication!

You are on a very good path with her, but you can easily ruin it :)

Thanks, I've been very honest in the conversation we have had, one of the things she says back is she is willing to do it for me as she knows it turns me on but that might be the problem is she is not truly set herself in wanting to do it.
Then I would focus on her and what she will get from this. It should be about her anyway. Let her see that her happiness and joy are a turn on for u and that you want that for her.

After people's opinions and advice.

My wife has said she wants to sleeping with someone else and in the past has failed around a little but when ever it got to the sex part she always found a reason to not go through with it. Since having a kid she goes hot and cold on the idea of it all but she still dresses sexy and reveling when she goes out and sometimes for work, she also likes teasing others

We have had open conversations but it never seems to move pass to the sex stage.

Do you think there is anything else I can do or am I out of luck. thanks

Examples of what she wears out.
Sounds like she lacks confidence. Part of moving forward will require you to help her build confidence. That not an easy task and takes time