Advice Please

No I don't push her. Actually she has been the one taking the lead in our role play the last two times we have had sex. Her attitude has changed also over the last few months. Yesterday evening when she came home from work she said she was going to have to start working ten hours a day and might stay with her daughter (my step daughter) two nights a week since she only lives a few minutes from work, we live an hour away. I joked with my wife telling her she was just saying that so she could spend two nights a week with her boyfriend and that since I wouldn't be there to watch and have sloppy seconds to take videos or at least pictures. She smiled at me and said ok. A year ago that type of comment from me would have sleeping on the couch for a week.
Progress is progress

Had a wild short conversation Sunday while in the grocery store. While standing in line at the register my wife looked at me and asked if we should get stocking stuffers for each other. I grinned at her and told her I had her stocking stuffer. She grinned at me and told me mine was old and that she wanted a new younger one. I smiled and told her I would find her one then. She laughed and said she was just kidding. A year ago she would have never said anything even remotely like that. She has changed qite a bit since the beginning of our role play and I love it.

Last Saturday my wife took things up another notch. I had turned one of our our the spare bedrooms into a home office years ago ( a lot of paperwork went with my job). Well anyways I'm sitting in my office last Saturday working on my computer when I hear my wife ask if I wanted to have some fun, I turn around and see my wife standing in the doorway naked. Even though it's been just my wife, myself and our cats for the last 13 years she hasn't left the bedroom with out some clothing on (she had body issues for the last 20 years due to medical issues even though I keep telling her it's doesn't matter to me and I still find her sexy.) By the time I can get into the bedroom and strip she is laying on the bed using her bullet on her clit, she tells me to eat her pussy and get her nice and wet for Bob's dick (her name for her dildo). While I'm eating her she's telling me that bob always get her pussy first, that she will spread her legs anytime for him, that I have to watch her and bob and I only get her pussy after bob fills her full of cum. She has never never went this far before during our role-play but she found out how hard she made me talking like that when she finally let me put my dick in her pussy she did a repeat Sunday. I can't wait for this weekend to see what she has planned. Hopefully she's moving more towards replacing bob with a real cock but I'll just have to wait and see. :love:
Haha, congratulations my friend, I think your wife is already there. Those term she uses when she talks dirty where do you believe they pick them up. "Bob gets my pussy first" " you only get my pussy after Bob fills me up with cum" it seem to me like she's the one training you and just wants to make sure you're OK with this. I think you should take your wife to a bar or even the supermarket and point out guys that you would like fucking your wife and say..

"babes, he looks hot, it would be fun to see him taking you from the back" when she said yes twice you should have immediately started to tell her how much you appreciate and how in- love you are with her, and how excited you are to hear her say yes.

We're now in 2022 so you may have gotten your wish already, if you did, I'll say again..Congratulations

Imagine that you decided that you and your wife should do some thrilling things together. Skydiving is thrilling. You ask your wife if she is wants to go skydiving this weekend. Her answer is likely to be "Fuck No! Are you insane?"

Too much, too soon. On the other hand, indoor mountain climbing, with safety cables attached to your waist, might be as far as she is willing to go. As you two worked your way up the ladder of dangerous sport thrills, she might even consider bungee jumping off a tall bridge. Seeking thrills, like any addiction, requires ever-stronger hits. Note that she could actually skydive this weekend, as nothing physical stops her, only her fear and concern, which are mental states. In order to leap out of the airplane at 40,000 feet, requires at the very least the belief that you can do it—without that belief, you will remain in the safety of the airplane.

Mental stretching is a slow but essential process. The mind must be stretched to view some activity as being at least possible, although not necessarily desirable. Fantasies and roleplaying are the yoga of mind stretching.

I once had an attractive but mentally stiff girlfriend, at least with regards to sex. For example, the thought of having sex in each room of the house was too great a stretch for her. She needed serious mental stretching.

While making love, I told her sexual fantasies, which she responded to with enthusiasm. The fantasies were either my own or stolen from previous girlfriends or based on a movie or TV show we had recently seen. On rare occasions, she came up with a fantasy. As my cock filled her vagina, and as her ears filled with my pillow talk, her mind stretched. From fantasies, we moved onto to my telling her of actual and possible sexual situations. For example, I had read about sexual surrogates, who—as part of a patient's therapy—had sex with the patient. I showed her the article. She made a face as she read it.

Later that night, once I had her sexually warmed up, I mentioned the article again. I asked her how the female sexual surrogate's boyfriend or husband must feel about the sexual surrogate's workday. Her answer was along the lines that he must feel terrible. I agreed that most men would, but not all. I revealed that I would certainly enjoy hearing about her "damn day" at work if she were a sexual surrogate. She instantly repulsed the notion, finding the job degrading and dirty. I explained that the sexual surrogates were not prostitutes (if nothing else, they were far more expensive) and that they performed needed aid. I gave the example of their helping men with sexual problems, such as premature ejaculation. She wanted to know how that problem could be treated.

My answer was that if she was a sexual surrogate (notice how I had just talked past the sale), she would insert his hard penis in her, while she straddle him in the cowgirl position, but she and he would not move. His hard cock would be in her, but no fucking would occur. They would talk about the weather, movies, or restaurants, as the whole point was to let him get used to being inside a woman and not being brought to a quick orgasm; the only movement she was allowed was when she felt his erection soften. Even with no movement, he would probably cum in a few minutes anyway. But with repeat visits, the minutes would grow longer. Eventually, they could slowly move. And, finally, he could go the distance.

I was stretching her imagination. She loved hearing such a story. And she liked how I described the pride and joy I would take in her having such an occupation. An hour earlier, such a scenario would never have occurred to her; now, it was part of her fantasies while I ate her. In fact, she enjoyed this scenario so much that we roleplayed it. All roleplaying starts off fake and stilted, but can quickly transition into an alternate reality, wherein you actually feel that you are not acting, but just being yourself, albeit a different self.

If you haven't engaged in roleplaying, you are missing out on possibly the best sex you ever had.
Man, you're good. We need to chat

Haha, congratulations my friend, I think your wife is already there. Those term she uses when she talks dirty where do you believe they pick them up. "Bob gets my pussy first" " you only get my pussy after Bob fills me up with cum" it seem to me like she's the one training you and just wants to make sure you're OK with this. I think you should take your wife to a bar or even the supermarket and point out guys that you would like fucking your wife and say..

"babes, he looks hot, it would be fun to see him taking you from the back" when she said yes twice you should have immediately started to tell her how much you appreciate and how in- love you are with her, and how excited you are to hear her say yes.

We're now in 2022 so you may have gotten your wish already, if you did, I'll say again..Congratulations
We first started the role playing after I had told her about my longtime fantasy of watching her have sex with another man, which occurred during a period when I was under a lot of stress and having erection issues and she told me she had dreamed that she had sex with a stranger. I asked her if she liked having sex with the stranger in her dream and she said yes. I then asked if the stranger in her dream came in her pussy, she again said yes and that she liked it. It was after this dream that she started calling her dildo Bob. At the beginning of our role playing, I would lead with questions like "do you want me to eat you to get you nice and wet for Bob" or "are you ready for Bob to fuck you". Lately though she has taken the lead in our role play especially after I gave her a couple of articles to read instead of me leading with questions. Unfortunately, when we talk about the idea of her with another man when we aren't playing, she says she would never do it for real. I tell her that that I love her it and I would love to see her having sex with another man but it will always be her decision if she ever wants to, that I won't force or coerce her into anything. She has come a long way from our early days of role play so I'm hoping she will eventually want to make it real.

We now have a George. We got her a g spot vibrator and used it for the first time yesterday. She named that one George. Unfortunately for Bob I think George has become her favorite. 😆
lol poot Bob, but does she know a George?

sounds like she coming around to the idea. Keep up the role-play and dirty talk, sounds like she got off on the idea of cuckolding you. Maybe she's worried to take it further, as she doesn't want to cheat on you. You need to let her know it won't be cheating, as youre giving consent.

How did you find out? Did she tell you or did you search her phone? If she told you, then you are in a great position. If she didn't, then you might have a potential future problem.

How did you find out? Did she tell you or did you search her phone? If she told you, then you are in a great position. If she didn't, then you might have a potential future problem.
It was on a Saturday, we were getting ready to go visit our son, dil and grandson when she received a text then responded. I assumed it was a relative since it wasn't unusual for a family member to text her on a weekend so I asked her who text her and she tells me Gary. I asked her who Gary was and she tells me a guy she works with. As far as I knew I have met every guy she works with but none of them were named Gary. I grinned at her and asked if he was her boyfriend and she just looked at me and said he was just a friend. She said they have been texting each other for a while.