Advice Please

tarpes

Male
Jun 8, 2019
Have been a "bull" to a woman for quite awhile now. We have shared pics and vids with her hubby and she routinely describes our meetings to him. He hasn't been allowed any sort of penetrative sex with her and is often in a cock cage. He is going to be allowed to watch in person for the first time this weekend and I'm looking for advice on do's and don't's. I will certainly have him clean her up at a minimum.

Have been a "bull" to a woman for quite awhile now. We have shared pics and vids with her hubby and she routinely describes our meetings to him. He hasn't been allowed any sort of penetrative sex with her and is often in a cock cage. He is going to be allowed to watch in person for the first time this weekend and I'm looking for advice on do's and don't's. I will certainly have him clean her up at a minimum.
U should film it and share it

Will make a feel like a proper cuxk Nd weak

So what happened. How did the weekend go. I agree he must clean up and learn early on to show appreciation for the pleasure you give the wife by licking and sucking your cock and balls.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku