Advice

Whynot

Male
Okay, looking for advice. Wife and I both in late 40s. Not into the cuckhold thing, want try an MFM. I am not bi but would not freak if we bump against each other ( want to try 69 with wife while she is taken from behind). My wife has given the green light and she wants to try as well. She really wants to try DP , she really like having her ass fucked and wants to try being on her hands and knees giving head while being fucked as well. We need to be really really discreet. We are from NY. Looking more for a club or vacation getaway where we could do this. I got her and anklet to wear and she has no problem with it. We both really want to try this but at at a loss on how to find somebody. Advice would be great We are from Long Island NY. Hoping to find a younger guy , he has to be well hung

Being discreet is a good thing. It protects all parties involved. I would try to find a guy that doesn't live in the same general area. That way you can chat and see if there might be some chemistry between the three of you. Don't rush in.... Somethings take time. The more comfortable you feel. The better the experience.

Don't know if your budget allows it but we love Hedonism II in Jamaica, that is where we got started. It is much easier to chose a person you want to play with when you are in a pool or hot tub full of nude horny people that you can chat with without any obligation to go further. It is a great atmosphere where you can do as much or as little as you choose without any pressure to do anything.

I know you’re looking for advice, but it’s been a while since you posted and was wondering if you were still open to the idea. I’m 25 from Li, not bi but wouldn’t freak out either.