after dinner

babyun

Male
Gold
i was at a local resturant having dinner by myself when a man walked up to me and asked if he sit down. i said yes. he said that is wife had been looking at me and she wanted to know if i wanted to play. she was a little heavy set but beautiful. after dinner went to a local hotel and i order some champagne. while the three of us were drinking she allowed to massage her breast. gorgeous breast. so i put my drink down and removed her top gentley kissing and sucking her nipples. she put her drink down and we removed our clothes and i startingkissing and massaging hersweet hot box. she was wet and grabbed my cock and starting sucking. WOW is was really awesome. after a few minutes she laid down on her back and i slowly entered her. what seems like hours,(was not really) we collaspe in each other arms. she told me that she had never had 2 orgasm in one setting. i looked and saw that her husband had cum on himself. after relaxing a few minutes her husband came over to clean her.i shot one of my biggest load i had ever done. it was a beautiful and awesome after dinner delight.