After yrs of asking fiance finally fucked someone else

Hey new here really wanted to find somewhere to talk about this!

So my fiance is 30 and for about 7 yrs I've been vocal about her fucking someone else. A few weeks ago she finally did, with her ex in a hotel.

She got ready at home with me helping her pick her outfit, I dropped her at the hotel and then went into the room after he left, sadly I didnt get to see.

He had fucked her bareback and cum all over her pussy, he had wiped the cum off with a tissue but she hadnt washed so I dived straight down and started eating her out tasting the mixture of his cum and her juices it was so hot, she was loving it and absolutely loved him fucking her telling me how big his cock was.
It was probably the best sex ive had, maybe it was the build up after so many yrs with her always saying no!

Anyway I had to get it out and tell 'someone' and found this forum😁
There is no better feeling than when someone thoroughly fucks your wife and you are just waiting for your reward!
I don't understand those who want fidelity from their wives in sex.

Yes my 1st time being fucked. It hurt but I enjoyed it and now I love it😈😈😈
Good for you! My girlfriend in college liked it when we had company (male or female) and everyone got involved in basically a free for all.

Except my roommate. For some reason he simply could not abide semen in his mouth. Sucking dick was fine, being fucked was fine, fucking any of the five options available to him was fine, but he absolutely couldn't stand semen in his mouth. All good, more cleanup for her and me!

Reactions: Newtocucking81
Hey new here really wanted to find somewhere to talk about this!

So my fiance is 30 and for about 7 yrs I've been vocal about her fucking someone else. A few weeks ago she finally did, with her ex in a hotel.

She got ready at home with me helping her pick her outfit, I dropped her at the hotel and then went into the room after he left, sadly I didnt get to see.

He had fucked her bareback and cum all over her pussy, he had wiped the cum off with a tissue but she hadnt washed so I dived straight down and started eating her out tasting the mixture of his cum and her juices it was so hot, she was loving it and absolutely loved him fucking her telling me how big his cock was.
It was probably the best sex ive had, maybe it was the build up after so many yrs with her always saying no!

Anyway I had to get it out and tell 'someone' and found this forum😁
sounds like she had fun. unfortunately, i never had the chance to experience a cream pie.

Reactions: Newtocucking81
2 weeks ago me and a mate met a girl at a club, took her back to his and we both fucked her. She slept in his bed, I was in spare room, and they fucked in the morning before he went to work. When he has gone I went in and he cum inside her, so I licked it clean and we cum kissed, fucked etc. I then told her about my ex and being a cuck, she was so turned on!! Anyway I've seen her twice since, my mate doesn't know I ate his load but he knows I'm seeing the girl we both fucked and well yeah she's interested in trying that lifestyle so hopefully it's going to go well!