After yrs of asking fiance finally fucked someone else

Hey new here really wanted to find somewhere to talk about this!

So my fiance is 30 and for about 7 yrs I've been vocal about her fucking someone else. A few weeks ago she finally did, with her ex in a hotel.

She got ready at home with me helping her pick her outfit, I dropped her at the hotel and then went into the room after he left, sadly I didnt get to see.

He had fucked her bareback and cum all over her pussy, he had wiped the cum off with a tissue but she hadnt washed so I dived straight down and started eating her out tasting the mixture of his cum and her juices it was so hot, she was loving it and absolutely loved him fucking her telling me how big his cock was.
It was probably the best sex ive had, maybe it was the build up after so many yrs with her always saying no!

Anyway I had to get it out and tell 'someone' and found this forum😁
I hope she was ovulating!

So my fiance is 30 and for about 7 yrs I've been vocal about her fucking someone else. A few weeks ago she finally did, with her ex in a hotel.

She got ready at home with me helping her pick her outfit, I dropped her at the hotel and then went into the room after he left, sadly I didnt get to see.

He had fucked her bareback and cum all over her pussy, he had wiped the cum off with a tissue but she hadnt washed so I dived straight down and started eating her out tasting the mixture of his cum and her juices it was so hot, she was loving it and absolutely loved him fucking her telling me how big his cock was.
It was probably the best sex ive had, maybe it was the build up after so many yrs with her always saying no!

Does she continue to fuvk
Other guys

Me and my wife were high school sweethearts went to college together had a five-year engagement during college and married a couple of years after, We had the perfect marriage, I thought. We had been married eight years and two kids later. My wife and her best friend got into a big fight, a couple of days later after my wife told me that she was never talking to her best friend again, I got a text from her. Her friend Amy basically told me that my wife Terri Wanted had been fucking around on me in college and in high school, and that she got fucked during the bachelorette party, And that for the last two years, she’s been fucking one of her stepdad’s friends, who comes to all the family functions, and that they sneak away and fuck at these events. She also told me that there was a couple of coworkers that she evidently gave them blowjobs At work.. A week later, my wife and her made up and her friend texted me and begged me not to tell her, about the text message, she gave me. I told her I wouldn’t but I wanted to meet up with her and talk about it. Amy is married and has a couple of kids. She’s cute and very curvy and thick., Her husband is out of town a lot, so we met at her house to talk about it. She told me the reason they were fighting why she found my wife giving her husband a blowjob that to get together we were all at. As we talked, we thought the only fair thing to do would be fuck and get even with them and that’s what we did. We fucked all afternoon in her and her husband’s bed !! Guys go get a chubby girl to fuck she was unreal !!

Me and my wife were high school sweethearts went to college together had a five-year engagement during college and married a couple of years after, We had the perfect marriage, I thought. We had been married eight years and two kids later. My wife and her best friend got into a big fight, a couple of days later after my wife told me that she was never talking to her best friend again, I got a text from her. Her friend Amy basically told me that my wife Terri Wanted had been fucking around on me in college and in high school, and that she got fucked during the bachelorette party, And that for the last two years, she’s been fucking one of her stepdad’s friends, who comes to all the family functions, and that they sneak away and fuck at these events. She also told me that there was a couple of coworkers that she evidently gave them blowjobs At work.. A week later, my wife and her made up and her friend texted me and begged me not to tell her, about the text message, she gave me. I told her I wouldn’t but I wanted to meet up with her and talk about it. Amy is married and has a couple of kids. She’s cute and very curvy and thick., Her husband is out of town a lot, so we met at her house to talk about it. She told me the reason they were fighting why she found my wife giving her husband a blowjob that to get together we were all at. As we talked, we thought the only fair thing to do would be fuck and get even with them and that’s what we did. We fucked all afternoon in her and her husband’s bed !! Guys go get a chubby girl to fuck she was unreal !!

Fabulous there is so many possibilities here, maybe you should have your own thread.

Reactions: Desejo de corno
Good news she wants to meet more ppl from here... local to us London area etc drop me a msg. She likes bigger cock guys!
I have been reading your story and I was so into it but I thought u guys were from the Us now that u mentioned London u just made my day hahahaha, I’m French Bull 6ft1 fit and athletic, been in the lifestyle for a while and I have a lot to give to your gorgeous wife love her tattoos btw please get in touch we are going to have a good time

Hi Jennifer here. You've been together for 7 years and you still aren't married. Best sex... wait till your married and you share her.

Reactions: Desejo de corno
Hot story! Love the revenge fuck but nobody really knew it was happening or that it was revenge. lol But it definitely was the right thing to do! Good news for me is my wife is on the curvy side so hopefully the guys start flooding her way! lol

Quick update. Bit embarrassing but she's left me for a guy we were having 3 sums with. He is younger, fitter, richer and has a bigger cock - I know because she force fed it into my mouth multiple times.
Now in the lookout for a new girl and in the meantime might even meet a few guys as I've learnt I'm pretty good with my mouth apparently
So another update I've met up with 3 guys since my post. No girls. 1st 2 I gave head to the 3rd fucked me as well... Did not expect this to be the outcome when I 1st posted on here about my Mrs😂

So another update I've met up with 3 guys since my post. No girls. 1st 2 I gave head to the 3rd fucked me as well... Did not expect this to be the outcome when I 1st posted on here about my Mrs😂
I believe you said back in October you'd sucked cock once before. Was this your first time being fucked? How did you like it?