Age gap between hotwife and lover

athome

Hi I am 42 and my wife is 47 she has a good sex with other men with my incragment but she want sleep with a man more then 10 years younger then herself our oldest child is 26 she claims its wrong to sleep with young men.
She has completed lately about the quality of sex and I keep asking her to go younger
Am I wrong to want a 25 year old to have sex with my wife?

I think it's just a personal choice. My wife tried to keep the age difference to about 20 years. Then she started communicating with her current, who is almost 30 years younger. She has been seeing him for about 3 months and has no regrets, lol

I'm 56. I was with a 21 yr old in June. I was on a San Antonio overnight in June (I'm an airline pilot). Me and my first officer ran into these two young girls at a bar on the Riverwalk. We started talking with them and finally got a table for the 4 of us.

The two girls were hot, young nursing students from New York on a short summer break. They were best friends and it was their first trip together "of age." One was from Ecuador, one was from Brazil. I figured they were into my handsome, much younger first officer.

As we sat at the table, I showed them a pic on my phone. One of the girls asked me to send her the pic. I did, which gave her my number.

As the four of us talked, and did tequila shots, she discreetly started texting me in a suggestive way. I grinned at her across the table. I texted her I was 56. She replied "I have daddy issues." I told her I was game, but I understood if she changed her mind.

I gave her every opportunity to change her mind, but she didn't. She ended up in my room that night. Needless to say, I devoured that hot, petite, young girl.

What a gift!!!!! Not only that, but the next morning, she told me to text her if I ended up in New York for the night. I did, and I have seen her twice since San Antonio.

I was expecting the "sugar daddy" request from her. But she hasn't asked for that, at all.

I'm more than old enough to be her dad. Should I be ashamed?
Ashamed? Hell no, we're all envious!

Hi I am 42 and my wife is 47 she has a good sex with other men with my incragment but she want sleep with a man more then 10 years younger then herself our oldest child is 26 she claims its wrong to sleep with young men.
She has completed lately about the quality of sex and I keep asking her to go younger
Am I wrong to want a 25 year old to have sex with my wife?
No, it's not wrong for her to pleasure a younger guy as long as he is of legal age, go for it, she will love a big younger cock

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
No, it's not wrong for her to pleasure a younger guy as long as he is of legal age, go for it, she will love a big younger cock
In the last 3 months my wife has had sex with a 20 year old and a 23 year old. Both were hard and ready to take her and both fucked her twice in a very short time so no not wrong but it is good fun for her.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy