Aged to perfection

I prefer older mature women
Yup, think a lot of men do - they’re just happy with their bodies, confident and aren’t afraid to ask how and where they’d like it. It’s very sexy when a mature woman asks you to give it to her hard, fast, soft, smooth or any number of other combinations. Love it when my lovely wife ask me to do any number of unspeakably wonderful things to her with her legs spread wide!

Damn! - would love to lift her leg and just slide in there to the hilt before unleashing rope after rope of thick creampie into her cervix.
there is something about that woman that i can't explain. i don't know if it's her age, her innocent look or her mature body. maybe, it's just the total package.

Reactions: owlmale
there is something about that woman that i can't explain. i don't know if it's her age, her innocent look or her mature body. maybe, it's just the total package.
Yup, she’s definitely got ‘it’ just can’t explain either...

Remember meeting this older guy‘s young, very attractive, wife many moons ago at a party when I was even younger than her. She wasn't a classic beauty but just lovely, natural and had something else too - wish I could‘ve put my finger, mouth and cock on it, but she was so damn hot she was literally oozing sex! Was sitting next to her chatting away and my cock was so damn hard it was literally trying to rip open my shorts! At one moment I think she spotted it trying to peek out and did a little gasp, how I just didn’t loose off my big load there and then I’ll never know, it was supremely hard not to in her presence. Anyway, my cock was dribbling so much pre cum I had to go to the bathroom and let fly in the end or think I’d nearly have exploded. Few women have that power but she had it in spades.

Reactions: dickhurtz