AliciasSteve....

Steve, Bernard was right on the money about how Alicia wants you to be involved, she wants you to direct her and tell her what to do. This is the submissive who inside of her.
Perhaps you start with some challenges that you give her. Go to a bar, or a night club and give her the challenge of meeting or getting picked up by a stranger. Maybe the challenge is just to talk and flirt, maybe it’s to dance suggestively with him/them, or make out in a booth or at the table, or at his car in the parking lot, maybe it’s a blowjob in the back of his car or a fuck in the back seat. You saw how easy it would be for her to get the attention of men in a bar. Maybe you drive a distance from your house for the day and go to a seedier bar with her dressed kind of slutty and tell her she has to give someone a blowjob, and then fuck someone else before she can leave.
Tell her to wear shorter/tighter skirts, no bra, no panties, higher heels, even to go to the grocery store or mall.
You said she has bigger tits so tell her show them off more. Maybe a loose fitting top and bending over, or a nip slip.
Have her go to a gay/lesbian bar and tell her to get picked up by a lipstick lesbian, or a butch and have sex with them. Tell her she has to eat their pussy to orgasm.
See Bernard has Alicia pegged. If you tell her to do these things you are giving her permission to do them, you are ok with her slutty hotwife self, she will not have to worry about how you perceive her because you are telling her to do these things, so you must be ok with the.
Remeber you ultimately gave her the ok to be with Mark and Raj. You encouraged her to keep going back to Raj and then have him in the pool house.
Check in with Bernard if you aren’t sure what to tell her to do or who to do. I’m sure he has plenty of ideas.
Ask him where the sex clubs are in the San Fran area and take her. Give her things she must accomplish while there. Who does she fuck, how many, what types of sex.
she will blossom if you take control, of her hotwife behavior.

Reactions: AliciasSteve
Any thoughts on the guy she blew at Bernard's place?
I'm still very surprised by him. He's a elementary school teacher. I think we forget that he's a sexual being. He's not really in our social circle now and the kids are older now
Are there any inferior, even revolting individuals as Bernard was suggesting? Would you guys go down that pathway?

I mean its not hard to think of guys like that or situations where we could find them...but that seems like a bit of a leap for us

Steve, Bernard was right on the money about how Alicia wants you to be involved, she wants you to direct her and tell her what to do. This is the submissive who inside of her.
Perhaps you start with some challenges that you give her. Go to a bar, or a night club and give her the challenge of meeting or getting picked up by a stranger. Maybe the challenge is just to talk and flirt, maybe it’s to dance suggestively with him/them, or make out in a booth or at the table, or at his car in the parking lot, maybe it’s a blowjob in the back of his car or a fuck in the back seat. You saw how easy it would be for her to get the attention of men in a bar. Maybe you drive a distance from your house for the day and go to a seedier bar with her dressed kind of slutty and tell her she has to give someone a blowjob, and then fuck someone else before she can leave.
Tell her to wear shorter/tighter skirts, no bra, no panties, higher heels, even to go to the grocery store or mall.
You said she has bigger tits so tell her show them off more. Maybe a loose fitting top and bending over, or a nip slip.
Have her go to a gay/lesbian bar and tell her to get picked up by a lipstick lesbian, or a butch and have sex with them. Tell her she has to eat their pussy to orgasm.
See Bernard has Alicia pegged. If you tell her to do these things you are giving her permission to do them, you are ok with her slutty hotwife self, she will not have to worry about how you perceive her because you are telling her to do these things, so you must be ok with the.
Remeber you ultimately gave her the ok to be with Mark and Raj. You encouraged her to keep going back to Raj and then have him in the pool house.
Check in with Bernard if you aren’t sure what to tell her to do or who to do. I’m sure he has plenty of ideas.
Ask him where the sex clubs are in the San Fran area and take her. Give her things she must accomplish while there. Who does she fuck, how many, what types of sex.
she will blossom if you take control, of her hotwife behavior.
Wow Mundy, I got turned on reading your suggestions. I think you are Bernard may be right. I do need to "man up" and take more control.

Wow Mundy, I got turned on reading your suggestions. I think you are Bernard may be right. I do need to "man up" and take more control.
Yes, some excellent suggestions. In most of what I have read about Hotwives starting out, usually the bf or bull asks the HW to go out braless in public and get used to the attention. It seems like a very good first step; if in fact she does not do that normally. Then onto even more skimpy clothing, no underwear, etc...

Last edited:
Reactions: AliciasSteve
Steve
Next time Alicia goes to the photo lessons, tell her you want her to ask the two young guys if they would be willing to let her model for them for pictures. Tell her you want her to get naked for them.

Excellent reading....after wife began to play (we had talked about it and she "did it for me", it was easy to see what she really wanted was permission to be the sexy wife she always wanted to be..I bought her sexy clothes, high heels to show off her long legs..convinced her to not wear panties at times, flirt in a bar with me sitting elsewhere...dance with someone, get felt up a bit.
It all worked, as she finally got into heavy flirting, then sex with a black man. Being in Deep South, this was so "naughty" which made it even more exciting. Ended up she had 11different lovers before she hung up her thong, some many times. Even a regular she went on mini vacation with.
Ohhhh..the good ole days..great memories