AliciasSteve....

This is continues from a thread I began on another online forum before deciding to move over to wifewantstoplay...my post in the intro to new members section here gives a little background. I appreciate all of your support, thoughts and feedback as my wife and I dive deeper into this lifestyle...

Alicia is at her photography class now. She spent some time at Bernard’s home today and then came home for dinner and we spoke. This is a retelling of what she told me.

“He has an absolutely stunning home that juts out from a cliffside and seems to be suspended above the water. Seems to defy gravity. There was no helicopter but there was a landing pad. Maybe I should be fucking him for the money? (she laughed and my dick moved at the joke)

I had been out doing errands before going there and I hadn’t really dressed overly sexy. A matching sweater and skirt with my belly bare. He complimented me anyway and was welcoming and offered me a drink. He also had edibles but I just had water. He asked me if I was ready and when I said yes, he said good.

‘Now strip for me. Slowly. Dancing as you do.’

I enjoyed that. He was on the couch and I stood near him and lifted my sweater over my head and tossed it onto his shoulder. I unsnapped my bra and laid it across his knee. I slid the skirt down over my thighs and let it fall to the floor and stepped out. Then the panty.

He was stone-faced. And only said ‘no more panties when you come here.’ He seemed to be enjoying it but not in the regular way. Honestly, it was like he really is a coach watching his athlete perform but with a critical eye. It didn’t feel sexual or sexy.

He then pulled a black leather collar from his pocket with these fake diamond studs and told me to kneel before him. I reminded him that I am not into pain and he said this wouldn’t be painful. I kneeled and he put it on and I got a glance of myself in the mirror and I did think it looked sexy. There was a ring for a leash but he didn’t have one.

Then he told me to bark. Like a dog. I had to keep it up for like 5 minutes, a long time. It didn’t feel degrading, it felt silly. I asked why we’re doing this and he said it's part of the training like a football player doing strength exercises.

He asked what sexual acts am I proud of? What am I good at? I told him that I could deep throat and he said ‘very good’.

Then, he blindfolded me with a proper heavy blindfold and I couldn’t see anything. He then said that it was time for me to show him my oral skills. I had a lot of things going through my head because I thought he was finally going to give me his cock but I was wondering why he didn’t want me to see. But then I heard someone else in the room.

I almost ripped off the blindfold and ran. I was a little freaked out but I was suddenly feeling incredibly erotically charged. I went from feeling like ‘this is weird and ridiculous’ to being more turned on than I ever have been. I stayed there kneeling and could sense someone in front of me. I hesitantly reached out and I touched naked male legs. Thick legs, hairy. My hands slipped up and he stepped forward a little and his erection brushed against my chin. I did it. I just did it. I took it whole almost immediately and he groaned and whispered something like ‘holy shit’ but I heard Bernard slap him and say ‘silence’. I think I know why. I think we might know the man. If I could have heard him a little more, I’d have recognized him. I was thinking of men I’d flirted with in the past, wondering if it was one of them. Or a complete stranger. At that moment, I didn’t care. He didn’t last long and when he came, he shoved it hard into my throat and held me like that and I swallowed. Then he walked away and waited. I think Bernard left with him and I was alone for a minute wondering whose cock I just sucked.

When Bernard returned, he removed the mask and said I did extremely well. He told me to dress and then he gave me a wrapped gift that I could open later. He told me he would text and we would arrange another get together and I said OK. He also told me that he’s been thinking about Raj and thinks that I should tell Raj that I won’t be in town when he comes back in September for exams. If necessary, he said I should ‘let the lie become the truth and be out of town.’

I asked whose cock that was and he just smiled and said ‘a mutual friend, someone trustworthy’.

Bernard has a talent for eroticism that I enjoy. It's clear he has experience and some kind of understanding on how to manipulate psychology but I’ve thought it over and I don’t want to continue with him. There’s something creepy about his controlling nature and orders that were sexy at first but are getting to be a little annoying now. And I don’t really trust him. I shouldn’t have given that blow job. Even if Bernard is trustworthy, he may not know what my relationship with that man is. Maybe I’m friends with his wife. We’re having fun but we still have to have ethical boundaries. I want you, Steve, to be my man and master. Do the things Bernard said he was going to do. You command me.

And one more thing. I masturbated in the shower when I got home but you’d better be ready after I get home tonight because we’re having sex.”

Just a few things from me:

I feel like I won some kind of contest that I wasn’t aware that I was fighting but I feel elated. I know it's weird that at one moment I was turned on by being denied because of Bernard and now I’m elated that it's over. Her loyalty to me is moving. I’m insane.

One thing sticks out in my mind. Raj. I think Bernard misjudged her affection for him. I don’t think she has any intention of shutting Raj down and resented being told to do so.

The gift? A vibrator that is designed to be inserted and worn in public. I’ve actually thought about getting one of these so I’m excited. This one works off a phone app (of course).

Now, I need to find out whose cock that was. Bernard promised no secrets.

Attachments

• IMG_7729.jpeg
    IMG_7729.jpeg
    233.3 KB · Views: 335
Thanks for the update. While your wife had said she will not continue with Bernard, when she left his place did he tell, her when they would be getting together again?
what do think he would have made her do if she said she was proud of her ability to take big cocks up her ass, or she loved anal, or the way she atee pussy, etc….?
Also, caution with him is important, who else has he spoken to about Alicia in your spcircle of mutual friends. I guess you’ll have a chance to guess when you are at the next neighborhood party.
who else would he begin to expose Alicia to and what would he have her do?
quite interesting.
what’s up next for you two, and her? I can’t imagine Alicia will be satisfied with the monogamous lifestyle now that she’s experienced the hotwife lifestyle.

Thanks for the update. While your wife had said she will not continue with Bernard, when she left his place did he tell, her when they would be getting together again?
what do think he would have made her do if she said she was proud of her ability to take big cocks up her ass, or she loved anal, or the way she atee pussy, etc….?
Also, caution with him is important, who else has he spoken to about Alicia in your spcircle of mutual friends. I guess you’ll have a chance to guess when you are at the next neighborhood party.
who else would he begin to expose Alicia to and what would he have her do?
quite interesting.
what’s up next for you two, and her? I can’t imagine Alicia will be satisfied with the monogamous lifestyle now that she’s experienced the hotwife lifestyle.
All great questions that I'm asking myself. I agree that we can't turn the page back to what we were like before. I don't think she wants that either. I think she wants me to step up in my own role.

WOW!!! You have a very HOT story here Steve!!!! I'm glad you joined us! If you two decide to actually break away from Bernie, I think you should do some deep thinking about how and when to do that. Keep in mind he is a very intelligent man who has evidently done very well in business and also has a keen eye for reading people. You know he has already planned what his response will be if you guys back out on him, but YOU just don't know what that may be. I wonder if he videoed the whole event at his house and maybe took some stills as well while she worked the strangers cock. There is a possibility he may just shrug it off if you quit with him, or do you think he might leverage the possible videos or pics to keep you two in the game?? If he found someone she already knows and convinced him to take part in all this, what more does he know about you two that he hasn't said. There are definitely some dark grey skies possible in the next few weeks. I wish you well in separating from him!!! But your story is still hot even without Bernie in the picture and I'm looking forward to reading more from you!!

Reactions: AliciasSteve
We ended it officially with Bernard last night. Alicia called him in the afternoon and thanked him for his generosity but said she didn’t think she wanted to pursue their “unique” relationship anymore. He wanted to discuss it with us in person and I said that I’d meet him at a local bar in town after we had dinner with some friends. I wanted to talk to him in person anyways.

We had dinner at a casual place with another couple (just nice friends) and I left when dessert came explaining that I was “meeting up with a buddy”. The plan was for Alicia to come later after I had some time alone with Bernard. The bar is a dive, a bit legendary in the local area, attracting a wide swarth of society. Bernard was at the bar when I arrived.

He was gracious. I apologized that it didn’t work out and he said there was nothing to apologize for. He complimented me on my marriage and how lucky I was to have someone like Alicia. I felt a hint of contrition on his part, like I had beat him at some game, but if that’s the case, he was a total good sport.

He did offer some “free guidance if you care to hear” and I said I’d appreciate his thoughts. He suggested that I become much more pro-active. He believes Alicia is holding back sexually because of the baggage of societal norms and because she fears that she’d lose my support if I really saw “how bad she can be”. He explained that she’s spent a lifetime creating an identity as a person and it was a sincere and honest identity but she’s aching to evolve. If I took a more “active hand” and pushed her limits, she would be released from some of the burden of responsibility and witness for herself that even at her very “worst”, I’m devoted to her.

I asked him what exactly he was suggesting. He said that I should tell her that I want to watch her with someone who is “somewhat disgusting. A degrading experience for you both.” I asked what he meant and he explained that if she was being “used by an inferior, even revolting” individual and at the same time, she witnessed me being cucked by such a man, we’d both “cross the rubicon and you’ll be quite psychologically free to descend to whatever depths you’re willing to fall.”

I thanked him and said I would consider it. He sounded crazy to me. He offered to talk anytime. Then, he handed me a wrapped gift box. He said it was one last gift for Alicia to express his own thankfulness for the fun they had together. I took it without opening it and he stood up to leave. But I grabbed him by the forearm. “You need to tell me who he was. You promised no secrets. The man she blew?”

He nodded and leaned in and gave me a name. I had to repeat it. Someone I never would have guessed. An elementary school teacher. Married, a father. He taught our own kids. He’s popular with the kids and we thought he was a good teacher. I was stunned. Bernard said they were good friends and that I had nothing to fear from him.

Bernard left before Alicia arrived and I handed her the gift. I told her everything and her face was bright red to learn who she had pleasured. She never had any inkling that the guy had ever thought of her sexually during the parent teacher conferences and when she occasionally helped around the classroom and maybe he hadn’t until the moment he saw her at Bernards (although I doubt that). The gift was gold jewelry. I don’t know if there’s a name for it but its a necklace that extends down between the breasts and is attached to a chain that wraps around the waist. It looks like it will be very sexy.

Alicia told me she’ll miss Bernard and that it was unfortunate he was a bit of a creep. She then said he gave good gifts and smiled at me. I realized what she meant and I opened my phone and opened the app which connects to the little mobile vibrator Bernard gave her. She whispered that she had it inside her now. I began to play with the app’s controls. I could see small reactions in her face but I was also impressed with her poker face. We played with it for a bit and a couple of times I juiced it up on high and she just laughed and playfully hit me.

The bar was just beginning to get busy. This bar has a big center square bar area with pool tables to the side and beyond that, a couch and a big screen TV. I noticed some men about my age, 40-50s, probably out for a dads night and looking over at Alicia. I told her and she began to look over and smile. She asked me what I wanted her to do and I said she should go to the bathroom and on the way back, stop and talk to them.

She did it. She was speaking with these four men, laughing at their jokes and banter. She was so sexy even dressed casually in jean shorts and a t-shirt. I was left alone at the bar looking at my phone like I was interested in something. She was standing close to them. I noticed every time she touched them or if one of them touched her. Meanwhile, I was playing with the app. I kept it on low. Just to keep her feeling good. If I did anything unusual with it, even a little more power, she’d look over at me and smile.

At this point, I got distracted because a group of guys in their 20s had come into the bar and were standing behind me. They were loudly discussing the women in the bar and Alicia was their “pick of the night”. They were talking about her being the “perfect MILF” , “a cougar” and “a fucking fantasy”. They were wondering which of the guys she was talking to was her husband. When I next looked over at Alicia, I could tell that her group was talking about me. They were looking over and laughing. When they waved me over, I smiled but brushed them off and they started talking again and I turned my attention to my phone. I was engrossed in controlling the device, wondering how different patterns would affect her, when suddenly I realized she was beside me again and the four guys had come along with her.

She introduced me and they were nice guys and I had guessed correctly, local married dads having a dads night out. They were drinking and having fun and enjoying flirting with Alicia but I knew this was too close to home for all of us for anything to really happen. When I could, I played with the app. At one point, Alicia leaned in and said “Don’t you think it's enough? I’m having trouble listening to people.” I told her, “just a little more.”

At that point, I upped the power on the toy to mid-level. I thought I could hear the vibrating but the music was loud and maybe I was imagining it. Alicia was losing her poker face. Sweating. I saw her reach out and her hand squeezed the bicep of one of the men. Her face flushed. I swear that I saw her nipples harden enough to see their shape through her bra and t-shirt. One of the guys asked if she was OK and she leaned into him and said she just had a little dizzy spell. He offered her his seat but she said she needed to go to the bathroom.

While she was gone, one of the young guys leaned in to me and said into my ear “I saw what you guys were doing and that was fucking hot. Do you think she came?” I looked up at him, smiled and shrugged and went back to my beer. When Alicia came back she said she was ready to go and she said her goodbyes. That one young guy who knew gave her the tightest hug but for the most part, there was nothing inappropriate.

On the short ride home, she was laughing and told me that she did have a small orgasm.

“See? You can be my bad man. We don’t need a Bernard.”

We had sex at home with her talking about the four guys. We talked about all the guys in the bar gang-banging her. I exploded inside her. It was fantastic.

This morning, I’m thinking about Bernard’s advice. I don’t see me “commanding” Alicia to fuck someone but maybe I could make some suggestions….

Attachments

• IMG_6710.jpeg
    IMG_6710.jpeg
    104.2 KB · Views: 236
Why don’t I think this is not the last time Alicia will be playing with Bernard?
she will continue to replay her times with him over and over, and his offer to train her, and how out of control she felt. I’m sorry to say that whatever you have her do, or adventures she gets into on her own will not quench that thirst that Bernard has begun to build in her.
both of your curiosities of what he would have her do will lead you back to him eventually.

Steve, I have an upcoming trip I keep thinking you and Alicia would enjoy.. traveling by trail around the Swiss Alps.. a lot of fun can be had in the dining car and over scenic passes!

Not much to report today. Spent the morning at the farmer's market, Alicia looking great on a hot summer day. We spoke about different guys and she actually said it'd be hot if I picked someone. Of course, she can always say no but she likes the idea of me picking someone and her "having" to seduce him...

Raj has been texting but its fallen off some. He told Alicia he's met a girl he likes although she "doesn't compare" to Alicia. Alicia just told him that teh girl sounds great and maybe he should go for it. Fickle young love.