Watched my wife suck a stranger

You got through the small talk quick, it took us forever. In fact I sent them in his room frst time to start without me to lower the tension. Now she just drops down and starts with either of us. The first time I watched her put her lips on his cock though was insane. I was ready to blow my load right away. I love the sight of her with a cock in her mouth, crazy I know but it gets me off.

You got through the small talk quick, it took us forever. In fact I sent them in his room frst time to start without me to lower the tension. Now she just drops down and starts with either of us. The first time I watched her put her lips on his cock though was insane. I was ready to blow my load right away. I love the sight of her with a cock in her mouth, crazy I know but it gets me off.
It is THE BEST, isn't it!?!

So glad that are so many other who feel this way

That’s hot,we were discussing doing an experience with a stranger and my wife said she would prefer someone we know! I don’t think I could do that!
U should color outside the lines and agree to seeing ur sweet wife thrilled by a bare cock in her mouth, thats a gateway to her demanding it up inside her yearning hot married pussy...

Reactions: Desejo de corno
After learning of my wife’s blowjob experiences before we met I told her that I’d love to watch her suck another man’s cock.

We spoke about it for a while and my wife said she would do it if it was what I wanted but it would have to be someone that we didn’t know and also not from our area.

A few months went by when I saw a post on the old Craigslist personals. A younger guy, 21 (we were in our late 30s) about an hours drive from us was looking for a blowjob from a wife whilst her husband watched! I messaged him for a few days to make sure he was a good fit/sane etc.

One Saturday, Id dropped our kids off for a sleepover, meaning we had a day to ourselves. I messaged him on the spur of the moment to see if he was available that day, which he was. We were to meet at his parents house where he lived at 4pm as he knew they’d be out for a few hours.

I remember feeling nervous as my wife had no idea I was setting this up but excited at the same time.

I messaged her that I’d found someone for her to suck off whilst I watched and that he wanted to meet that day. She was surprised at first and I thought she was not going to go along with it at first but after showing her his pics and a bit of reassurance, she said that she would do it.

As we approached his house, I asked if she was still ok with it. “We’re here now, I’ll do it and if we don’t like it we won’t do it again” was her response.

I messaged him to let him know that we were in his area. It was only then that he gave us his postcode and house number. As we approached his house he answered the door and shook both our hands. He took us through to his living room.

We stood making small talk for a minute or two, which for me was a real hot point of the meet - here we were making small talk with a guy we had met barely 30 seconds ago, all knowing what was about to happen.

My wife asked if we’d be disturbed to which he replied “no”

“Ok then, shall we get on with it” said my wife.
With that he pulled down his bottoms, his cock was already hard. My wife kneeled down in front of him as he and I sat on the same sofa.

The nerves and excitement I felt as she lowered her mouth down his cock was unreal. I immediately took out my cock to play with whilst I watched her.

He held her hair gently moving her up and down his shaft as she put her hands either side of him.

After about five minutes of her sucking I asked her if she could take it all in her mouth. She took a breath and slowly lowered her mouth down his whole cock to the base. “I’m going to cum in a minute” he said.

My wife and I had agreed beforehand that she would let him cum in her mouth and that she would swallow.

“You can cum in her mouth if you want” I said as his breathing got heavier. She was sucking him fast now. He started pulsating, I knew that he was cumming, my wife kept sucking until she had it all in her mouth and then swallowed it all.

He stood up and dressed himself as I pulled my wife over to me and pushed her head down onto my cock. Within about 30 seconds, she had swallowed her second load.

We both stood up adjusted our clothing and I went to the bathroom to get some tissues for her. This was another hot part of the meet, could hear them talking “did you like that” my wife said, “yeah, that’s the first time I have came from a blowjob” he said. As I entered the room, the small talk began again, chatting about how far we have to drive home etc as we made our way to the front door and said our goodbyes.
Did you want to kiss your wife after he come in her mouth and before she sucked your cock? I would.

After learning of my wife’s blowjob experiences before we met I told her that I’d love to watch her suck another man’s cock.

We spoke about it for a while and my wife said she would do it if it was what I wanted but it would have to be someone that we didn’t know and also not from our area.

A few months went by when I saw a post on the old Craigslist personals. A younger guy, 21 (we were in our late 30s) about an hours drive from us was looking for a blowjob from a wife whilst her husband watched! I messaged him for a few days to make sure he was a good fit/sane etc.

One Saturday, Id dropped our kids off for a sleepover, meaning we had a day to ourselves. I messaged him on the spur of the moment to see if he was available that day, which he was. We were to meet at his parents house where he lived at 4pm as he knew they’d be out for a few hours.

I remember feeling nervous as my wife had no idea I was setting this up but excited at the same time.

I messaged her that I’d found someone for her to suck off whilst I watched and that he wanted to meet that day. She was surprised at first and I thought she was not going to go along with it at first but after showing her his pics and a bit of reassurance, she said that she would do it.

As we approached his house, I asked if she was still ok with it. “We’re here now, I’ll do it and if we don’t like it we won’t do it again” was her response.

I messaged him to let him know that we were in his area. It was only then that he gave us his postcode and house number. As we approached his house he answered the door and shook both our hands. He took us through to his living room.

We stood making small talk for a minute or two, which for me was a real hot point of the meet - here we were making small talk with a guy we had met barely 30 seconds ago, all knowing what was about to happen.

My wife asked if we’d be disturbed to which he replied “no”

“Ok then, shall we get on with it” said my wife.
With that he pulled down his bottoms, his cock was already hard. My wife kneeled down in front of him as he and I sat on the same sofa.

The nerves and excitement I felt as she lowered her mouth down his cock was unreal. I immediately took out my cock to play with whilst I watched her.

He held her hair gently moving her up and down his shaft as she put her hands either side of him.

After about five minutes of her sucking I asked her if she could take it all in her mouth. She took a breath and slowly lowered her mouth down his whole cock to the base. “I’m going to cum in a minute” he said.

My wife and I had agreed beforehand that she would let him cum in her mouth and that she would swallow.

“You can cum in her mouth if you want” I said as his breathing got heavier. She was sucking him fast now. He started pulsating, I knew that he was cumming, my wife kept sucking until she had it all in her mouth and then swallowed it all.

He stood up and dressed himself as I pulled my wife over to me and pushed her head down onto my cock. Within about 30 seconds, she had swallowed her second load.

We both stood up adjusted our clothing and I went to the bathroom to get some tissues for her. This was another hot part of the meet, could hear them talking “did you like that” my wife said, “yeah, that’s the first time I have came from a blowjob” he said. As I entered the room, the small talk began again, chatting about how far we have to drive home etc as we made our way to the front door and said our goodbyes.
Nice story. My wife and I put an ad in a swinger magazine. After several unsuccessfull tries, we finally met up with a local couple. His wife gave me a BJ while she did the same with him. He asked her if he could enter her and she asked me if it was ok. I said sure. At that, his wife let me in her as he did the same with my wife. The guy had a giant "member" and my wife had trouble taking it all in. It was incredibly stimulating watching him with her. We'd do it again if the opportunity arose.

Reactions: Hardluck35