Watched my wife suck a stranger

After learning of my wife’s blowjob experiences before we met I told her that I’d love to watch her suck another man’s cock.

We spoke about it for a while and my wife said she would do it if it was what I wanted but it would have to be someone that we didn’t know and also not from our area.

A few months went by when I saw a post on the old Craigslist personals. A younger guy, 21 (we were in our late 30s) about an hours drive from us was looking for a blowjob from a wife whilst her husband watched! I messaged him for a few days to make sure he was a good fit/sane etc.

One Saturday, Id dropped our kids off for a sleepover, meaning we had a day to ourselves. I messaged him on the spur of the moment to see if he was available that day, which he was. We were to meet at his parents house where he lived at 4pm as he knew they’d be out for a few hours.

I remember feeling nervous as my wife had no idea I was setting this up but excited at the same time.

I messaged her that I’d found someone for her to suck off whilst I watched and that he wanted to meet that day. She was surprised at first and I thought she was not going to go along with it at first but after showing her his pics and a bit of reassurance, she said that she would do it.

As we approached his house, I asked if she was still ok with it. “We’re here now, I’ll do it and if we don’t like it we won’t do it again” was her response.

I messaged him to let him know that we were in his area. It was only then that he gave us his postcode and house number. As we approached his house he answered the door and shook both our hands. He took us through to his living room.

We stood making small talk for a minute or two, which for me was a real hot point of the meet - here we were making small talk with a guy we had met barely 30 seconds ago, all knowing what was about to happen.

My wife asked if we’d be disturbed to which he replied “no”

“Ok then, shall we get on with it” said my wife.
With that he pulled down his bottoms, his cock was already hard. My wife kneeled down in front of him as he and I sat on the same sofa.

The nerves and excitement I felt as she lowered her mouth down his cock was unreal. I immediately took out my cock to play with whilst I watched her.

He held her hair gently moving her up and down his shaft as she put her hands either side of him.

After about five minutes of her sucking I asked her if she could take it all in her mouth. She took a breath and slowly lowered her mouth down his whole cock to the base. “I’m going to cum in a minute” he said.

My wife and I had agreed beforehand that she would let him cum in her mouth and that she would swallow.

“You can cum in her mouth if you want” I said as his breathing got heavier. She was sucking him fast now. He started pulsating, I knew that he was cumming, my wife kept sucking until she had it all in her mouth and then swallowed it all.

He stood up and dressed himself as I pulled my wife over to me and pushed her head down onto my cock. Within about 30 seconds, she had swallowed her second load.

We both stood up adjusted our clothing and I went to the bathroom to get some tissues for her. This was another hot part of the meet, could hear them talking “did you like that” my wife said, “yeah, that’s the first time I have came from a blowjob” he said. As I entered the room, the small talk began again, chatting about how far we have to drive home etc as we made our way to the front door and said our goodbyes.

There is just something really hot when you watch your wife sucks another cock, especially if its a stranger. I have enjoyed the experience a few times.
Yeah, you’re right. That’s been our only time, unfortunately although we have tried to do it again it hasn’t worked out for whatever reason.

That said, there was an occasion where she gave a BJ (with my permission) to a guy who came to inspect a new garden fence that we had complained about but I wasn’t there at the time so didn’t benefit from it, apart from hearing the details. 👍

What about your experiences? be good to read them!

Hot story! I know what you mean about the nervous and excitement. The first time I saw my wife with another man those emotions were so strong and conflicting. Good luck on your journey. Keep sharing!
Thanks, will do!
My first time with a couple was this same scenario. Brought back a wave of nostalgia, I really enjoyed your story.
thanks!

After learning of my wife’s blowjob experiences before we met I told her that I’d love to watch her suck another man’s cock.

We spoke about it for a while and my wife said she would do it if it was what I wanted but it would have to be someone that we didn’t know and also not from our area.

A few months went by when I saw a post on the old Craigslist personals. A younger guy, 21 (we were in our late 30s) about an hours drive from us was looking for a blowjob from a wife whilst her husband watched! I messaged him for a few days to make sure he was a good fit/sane etc.

One Saturday, Id dropped our kids off for a sleepover, meaning we had a day to ourselves. I messaged him on the spur of the moment to see if he was available that day, which he was. We were to meet at his parents house where he lived at 4pm as he knew they’d be out for a few hours.

I remember feeling nervous as my wife had no idea I was setting this up but excited at the same time.

I messaged her that I’d found someone for her to suck off whilst I watched and that he wanted to meet that day. She was surprised at first and I thought she was not going to go along with it at first but after showing her his pics and a bit of reassurance, she said that she would do it.

As we approached his house, I asked if she was still ok with it. “We’re here now, I’ll do it and if we don’t like it we won’t do it again” was her response.

I messaged him to let him know that we were in his area. It was only then that he gave us his postcode and house number. As we approached his house he answered the door and shook both our hands. He took us through to his living room.

We stood making small talk for a minute or two, which for me was a real hot point of the meet - here we were making small talk with a guy we had met barely 30 seconds ago, all knowing what was about to happen.

With that he pulled down his bottoms, his cock was already hard. My wife kneeled down in front of him as he and I sat on the same sofa.

The nerves and excitement I felt as she lowered her mouth down his cock was unreal. I immediately took out my cock to play with whilst I watched her.

He held her hair gently moving her up and down his shaft as she put her hands either side of him.

After about five minutes of her sucking I asked her if she could take it all in her mouth. She took a breath and slowly lowered her mouth down his whole cock to the base. “I’m going to cum in a minute” he said.

My wife and I had agreed beforehand that she would let him cum in her mouth and that she would swallow.

“You can cum in her mouth if you want” I said as his breathing got heavier. She was sucking him fast now. He started pulsating, I knew that he was cumming, my wife kept sucking until she had it all in her mouth and then swallowed it all.

He stood up and dressed himself as I pulled my wife over to me and pushed her head down onto my cock. Within about 30 seconds, she had swallowed her second load.

We both stood up adjusted our clothing and I went to the bathroom to get some tissues for her. This was another hot part of the meet, could hear them talking “did you like that” my wife said, “yeah, that’s the first time I have came from a blowjob” he said. As I entered the room, the small talk began again, chatting about how far we have to drive home etc as we made our way to the front door and said our goodbyes.
That was hot! Did she enjoy herself? What's next for her?

We started in a similar way, except the first time she sucked off a guy alone in his car. I was waiting for her in the parking lot, I will never forget her head disappearing into his lap and his head going back into his seat with a look of pure enjoyment. The next time we met him I got to watch the whole thing and that’s the moment we both knew for sure we wanted to pursue this lifestyle. Good luck in your future adventures.

The wife sucked off nine different "strangers"...kind of. Six of the nine were truly strangers in that we met them, she sucked them off, and then we never saw them again. One of them was a stranger when we met but she liked him so much we reconnected later and for a short time had an on-going thing. The other two were strangers to her and she only did it one time with them, but prior to her doing it I had a thing with them and had given them blowjobs. So nine strangers to her.

That’s hot,we were discussing doing an experience with a stranger and my wife said she would prefer someone we know! I don’t think I could do that!
That was one of our cardinal rules, that we never broke. Never near home and always with strangers. We became friends with some of the strangers, but not in ways that crossed over into our personal lives. The perfect strangers understood that, were often of the same mind. I know of several "experimental" couples where the wife ended up with one of the other men, and the other men being in their friend group already was a common factor in all of them. There are other emotionally complicated risks as well. No complications at home. A vacation, not a lifestyle, for us. Well, a LOT of vacations.

PicturedL The first man my wife sucked off in front of me. She got down to it pronto, too.

1 Cinn trucker fuck best of (12a).jpg

I got to see her suck a few cocks in our time. Some when she was unaware of my presence. The best was at the former Swing Club LaPlace in downtown Indianapolis. We left the Hot Tub with another couple and retired to a private room. The women got into a Beautiful "69". The other Husband walked up to the side of the bed the Ladies were on with his Cocktus Erectus protruding from his wraparound Terry Cloth. My wife seized the initiative and began fellating him with her ever so soft lips and tongue. The other wife took acception to this and left the room. I went after her to calm, or console her. I never saw her again. She got lost in the crowd. I returned to the private room in time to see the other Husband erupt in my wife's mouth. I could see her throat muscles working feverishly to capture every drop. The only time l saw another man finish in her mouth.

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 87
I got to see her suck a few cocks in our time. Some when she was unaware of my presence. The best was at the former Swing Club LaPlace in downtown Indianapolis. We left the Hot Tub with another couple and retired to a private room. The women got into a Beautiful "69". The other Husband walked up to the side of the bed the Ladies were on with his Cocktus Erectus protruding from his wraparound Terry Cloth. My wife seized the initiative and began fellating him with her ever so soft lips and tongue. The other wife took acception to this and left the room. I went after her to calm, or console her. I never saw her again. She got lost in the crowd. I returned to the private room in time to see the other Husband erupt in my wife's mouth. I could see her throat muscles working feverishly to capture every drop. The only time l saw another man finish in her mouth.
That’s an amazing story! So hot to see that

We love random cock

My wife and I are on a bowling team. Have we play we usually go to the bar after the game. Started to talking to this guy, he starts buying rounds, they call last call, my wife hugs him and gives him a kiss good bye, I tell her and him to get in the car. They get in the back seat, I drive around as she gives him a blow job and he cums on her tits, we go back and drop him off and my wife gets in the front seat and starts riding me as I lick the fresh cum off her tits !!