gum

I'm sharing here because it's anonymous and I can't talk to a friend about this. Every day I pick up my wife from work when I leave mine. She works in a big bank, I work in a big trading company. We are both in high positions. Recently, my wife called to tell me she was going to be late and that I shouldn't come after work to pick her up. She would leave half an hour later and go home with the city car. I also wandered into the office and when I looked at the clock it turned out that if I went to her I would arrive at about that time. When I arrived, I saw that the window of her room was lit. I decided not to call her, but to wait for her at the entrance. Shortly after she came out and saw me parked opposite the door. He got in and we started for home. On the way we talked the usual things about how our day had been. Dikato was going up the stairs in front of me, I decided to hang out and caught her with my hand between the legs, under the skirt. I felt that her panties were wet and slightly sticky. She quickly moved and scolded me that someone could see us. As soon as we got in and locked I chased her down to get undressed and grabbed her between the thighs again. There was no mistake her panties were wet. She tried to get away again, but I wouldn't let her. I held her face against the wall pressed into her and began to feel her. He asked to go into the bathroom and then we were going to play. I told her I want to have sex here and now. He replied that it was very warm in the room today and he wanted to take a shower first. During this time I managed to get my hand inside her pants. She was clean shaven. Apparently she had shaved in the morning because I'm sure that the night before when she was undressing for bed I saw her hair showing through her panties. They even protruded a little from the side of the rubber band. I ran my finger down her slit. It was very slimy and sticky. I managed to reach inside but she got out and told me to be patient and went into the bathroom. It gave me the impression that it was locked. My finger was sticky I smelled it and it smelled kind of weird to me. It didn't smell like it usually does when I touch it there. Although it didn't turn me on, I decided to give it a taste. I decided that there might be some discharge and I have heard that if it is sweet it is fungus. I licked the tip of my tongue at the thick whitish cream. The taste was strange, certainly bitter, but somehow it stung the tongue and was salty and tart. Then I recognized the smell, it smelled like semen. I don't think I'm mistaken, it smelled like fresh mushrooms. It baffled me that he locked himself in the bathroom. Our locks were with the big regular keys, from those new construction doors. I peered through it and could see past the turned key. My wife was squatting clothed from the waist up and was washing her pussy, stirring with her fingers deep inside and taking out something which she examined and washed off with water. Then he brought the receiver closer and directed the water inside it. A little later I heard that he turned on the shower and started to shower. When he came out, it wasn't about sex. I went in after her and saw that she had washed her panties and left them on the sink. Before, she never washed them, even when her menses came out and she didn't have a bandage, she threw them in the laundry basket. I remembered that in my car she was talking about some promotion that her colleague was telling about and showing on the Internet today. Later, her colleague called her. While I was sitting on the side I could hear very well what she was saying. She said that today she spent the whole day running around the institutions to deal with some documents and asked if it would be a problem for my wife to replace her tomorrow because she was not able to finish everything. My wife said no problem. After hanging up, he now tells me that today he spoke with his colleague about some of her documents that he should have taken out tomorrow and that he will replace her. I think she lied to me about something, and adding her reaction before and the taste and smell of her pussy, I think she had fucked someone at work.