Found my wife being fucked at a festival by a stranger

MOJO

Male
I went to a festival with my wife. Bought tickets for a whiskey tasting. Wife was tipsy and said she needed to go to the bathroom.

Was gone for a while, went to look for her. Found her on the outskirts of the festival grounds by the parking lot.

She was in the middle of some trees, bent over and being fucked by some random guy.

She had previously been shared before, a handful of times, but we always had an agreement and a plan in place. I was always nearby to make sure she was safe and nothing went wrong. I definitely didn’t think it would happen there. Especially with me not being there.

This was the first time that she went off on her own without me, or at least letting me know what was happening. If she had, I probably wouldn’t have cared. It was also my first time actually watching her do her thing.

When I first found her, I was pissed. Especially after getting worried and having to go look for her, then finding her having a good old time getting railed, without any regard to me.

So I walked up to some trees that were off to the side of them, stayed in the shadows and just watched. The longer I stood there and watched and listened, the harder my dick got.

She was wearing a spaghetti thin strapped white tank top shirt that had a built-in bra. It was very low cut, so it showed off a bunch of cleavage. We were at a Scottish festival, so she had on a short skirt that looked like a kilt, wearing it the traditional way, without panties on.

She was bent over with her arms around one of the trees. Her skirt was flipped up above her waist. Her tits were out above the top of her tank top.

She had her ass sticking out as far as she could get it and her legs spread wide. The guy was fucking her as hard as he could. She was throwing her ass back, trying to meet his thrusts. Her saggy tits were flopping around all over the place.

She was making her usual sex noises, moaning and grunting and a little squeal that she does.

Then she started talking dirty to the guy, telling him to get her pussy and to fuck her hard. He asked her if she liked getting her married pussy fucked by someone else that wasn’t her husband.
She said yes I do.

This was when I finally walked up to them and asked her if she liked running off and getting fucked by a random guy like a dirty whore.
She was surprised to see me there and started apologizing. She said she couldn’t help it, it just felt so good.

I asked her what felt so good. She said she ran into him outside the potties while they were washing their hands. He started chatting her up and flirting. He asked her if she was wearing that kilt correctly and she told him to find out for himself.
So he put his hand under her skirt, realized she wasn’t wearing panties and started playing with her hairy pussy.

She said she thought it would be ok since she had fucked other guys before. She told the guy she was married, but that her husband wouldn’t mind.

As I’m standing there talking to her, they’re still going at it. I notice her breathing has changed and she’s starting to pant. I look under her and see she has one of her knees bent and her foot pointed outward. She has her hand down at her pussy finger fucking herself, still talking about how good it feels.
She says she’s going to cum and starts panting/moaning pretty loudly. When she does cum, her pussy constricts and tightens up as she’s cumming.

That’s what must have happened bc when she cums, I hear the guy say oh fuck and he starts cumming, flooding my wife’s married pussy with semen.

He holds her ass tight against himself and grunts a couple of times as he finishes cumming in her pussy. He pulls out, pulls his pants up, looks at my with and says thanks, that was fun.

He looks at me with a smug look and says thanks for sharing your wife, like I had a choice in the matter.
He turns around and walks off back to the parking lot to leave. I get my wife stood up and half straightened up so we can walk back to catch the last shuttle back to our hotel.

She has cum running down her inner thighs, so I hope nobody is paying attention. We get on the shuttle and sit down, luckily we’re the only ones on it. We get up to get off the shuttle and my wife has left a small puddle of cum on the seat where she was sitting.

We get off the shuttle and get into our hotel room and try to have a discussion about what happened. She’s still pretty tipsy so she's trying fall asleep, but not before I fuck her full, used pussy. Had to wait until the next day to finally talk about it.

Any questions or want details, comment.

Last edited:
I went to a festival with my wife. Bought tickets for a whiskey tasting. Wife was tipsy and said she needed to go to the bathroom.

Was gone for a while, went to look for her. Found her on the outskirts of the festival by the parking lot.

She was in the middle of some trees, bent over and being fucked by some random guy.

We had previously talked about her being shared, definitely didn't think it would happen there. Especially with me not being there.

She looked like she was enjoying it, so I just stayed out of sight watching for a bit. Eventually walked up to get her. Walked her back to the shuttle to take us back to our hotel.

Would Love To Hear “The Rest Of The Story”…Did it start a dumpster fire between the two of you or did she get the ball rolling in the roller coasters lifestyle we all enjoy!?!
AndyC 🥵🤞

After we talked about it the next day and I explained my side of it, having to go look for her and being worried, she was apologetic and regretful for the way it happened. But she didn't regret doing it, she enjoyed herself. And before it happens the next time, she'll make sure and let me know it's going down.
This backs up my belief that in this lifestyle you need guidelines more than rules. So when things like this happen you discuss the guidelines instead of being angry over ruled being broken. Plus it lets something fun like this happen

Was gone for a while, went to look for her. Found her on the outskirts of the festival by the parking lot.

We had previously talked about her being shared, definitely didn't think it would happen there. Especially with me not being there.

She looked like she was enjoying it, so I just stayed out of sight watching for a bit. Eventually walked up to get her. Walked her back to the shuttle to take us back to our hotel.

👌

Very hot, did you fuck her back at the hotel?

Let her enjoy herself and have some fun. Are you more bothered that she didn't invite you?

After we talked about it the next day and I explained my side of it, having to go look for her and being worried, she was apologetic and regretful for the way it happened. But she didn't regret doing it, she enjoyed herself. And before it happens the next time, she'll make sure and let me know it's going down.
did she tell you how & why it happened?