Found my wife being fucked at a festival by a stranger

I went to a festival with my wife. Bought tickets for a whiskey tasting. Wife was tipsy and said she needed to go to the bathroom.

Was gone for a while, went to look for her. Found her on the outskirts of the festival by the parking lot.

She was in the middle of some trees, bent over and being fucked by some random guy.

We had previously talked about her being shared, definitely didn't think it would happen there. Especially with me not being there.

She looked like she was enjoying it, so I just stayed out of sight watching for a bit. Eventually walked up to get her. Walked her back to the shuttle to take us back to our hotel.

Any questions or want details, comment.
I wish I was that lucky guy😉

So although you had discussed it ahead of time, you had no idea she would just up and go fuck a random guy? Were you hoping to be there for the first time to watch? Or at least know she was going to do it?
She had been shared before, but we always had an agreement and a plan in place. I was always close by to make sure she was safe and nothing went sideways, and she knew this. So her going off on her own was completely out of character for her. If she would have came back and told me what was going on, I probably wouldn't have cared. But I definitely didn't think anything like that was going to happen that night, there of all places..

Yes it was. Definitely on her part. When she gets a few drinks in her, she gets horny and goes into this "slut mode" and her inhibitions go out the window. The guy was just at the right place at the right time. I can't blame him for getting a piece of my wife's slut pussy. I would've done the same thing.
lot guy would get pissed i love for my wife get a few drinks and fuck one or two guy while i set in a chair and jack off

Yes it was. Definitely on her part. When she gets a few drinks in her, she gets horny and goes into this "slut mode" and her inhibitions go out the window. The guy was just at the right place at the right time. I can't blame him for getting a piece of my wife's slut pussy. I would've done the same thing.
Mine become a random slut when having a drink and a smoke at times .

my wife 55 when she was 18 she drink hard stuff
I just turned 41, my wife will turn 47 in a month. She didn't actually start drinking until she was 40. Thought people were going to judge her for it. I told her to fuck what people thought and have fun and do what she wants to do. She hates beer, so she only drinks cocktails or whiskey on ice. Which is good for me bc she's a cheap drunk, lol.

Last edited: