met a a diner on the highway

babyun

Male
Gold
I was sitting buy myself at a local diner and noticed a couple looking at me and smiling. She kept moving her right leg and on her ankle i notices a bracelet. So after diner, I went up and talked to them. About 20 minutes of talking they invited me back to there hotel room. When we arrived her husband said he was going for drinks. When he came back his wife and I were on the bed with out clothes. She had her breast in my face so I could not see my cock, when I felt some thing wet. He was sucking my cock and she said just relax and enjoy and starting kissing me. He was really good and soon I came in his mouth and he swallowed, then she went down on me until I was hard again then jumped on top of me. We fucked a long time, she had multiple orgasms and squirted multiple time the final I came a send time. It was amazing night. We traded information the parted ways.

I was sitting buy myself at a local diner and noticed a couple looking at me and smiling. She kept moving her right leg and on her ankle i notices a bracelet. So after diner, I went up and talked to them. About 20 minutes of talking they invited me back to there hotel room. When we arrived her husband said he was going for drinks. When he came back his wife and I were on the bed with out clothes. She had her breast in my face so I could not see my cock, when I felt some thing wet. He was sucking my cock and she said just relax and enjoy and starting kissing me. He was really good and soon I came in his mouth and he swallowed, then she went down on me until I was hard again then jumped on top of me. We fucked a long time, she had multiple orgasms and squirted multiple time the final I came a send time. It was amazing night. We traded information the parted ways.
thank you for the like

thank you for the like

thank you for the like

thank you for the like

My wife told this story awhile back, when she was still in the army she was traveling to another unit in another state, she arrived at the airport at noon to catch her connecting flight but was told that the flight was cancelled til the next day because of weather, still in her uniform she went and sat in the lounge to get something to eat and drink and figure out where she was gonna spend the night, she said after awhile an older man came by and asked her if her flight had been cancelled too like his, she told him yes and that after talking for a few minutes he sat down at the table with her, they continued talking and had a couple of drinks until the conversation about where they were going to spend the night came up, she said the man suggested getting a room together to save money, my wife said she was already tried, a bit tipsy and hadn't fucked in awhile so she agreed, she said they went a got the room took a shower together and got in bed, she said for an older man he was in pretty good shape and nicely hung, she said they fucked most of the night until they both had a massive orgasm together and she fell asleep in his arms, next day they got up took a shower together and checked out, they got to the airport said their goodbyes and boarded their flights, my wife said that other than their names they didn't exchange any other information, she said it was nice to fuck a total stranger and spend the night sleeping in his arms.

Last edited:
thank you for the like

My wife told this story awhile back, when she was still in the army she was traveling to another unit in another state, she arrived at the airport at noon to catch her connecting flight but was told that the flight was cancelled til the next day because of weather, still in her uniform she went and sat in the lounge to get something to eat and drink and figure out where she was gonna spend the night, she said after awhile an older man came by and asked her if her flight had been cancelled too like his, she told him yes and that after talking for a few minutes he sat down at the table with her, they continued talking and had a couple of drinks until the conversation about where they were going to spend the night came up, she said the man suggested getting a room together to save money, my wife said she was already tried, a bit tipsy and hadn't fucked in awhile so she agreed, she said they went a got the room took a shower together and got in bed, she said for an older man he was in pretty good shape and nicely hung, she said they fucked most of the night until they both had a massive orgasm together and she fell asleep in his arms, next day they got up took a shower together and checked out, they got to the airport said their goodbyes and boarded their flights, my wife said that other than their names they didn't exchange any other information, she said it was nice to fuck a total stranger and spend the night sleeping in his arms.
Very hot experience fun for all

• Love
Reactions: babyun
thank you for the like

thank you for the like

thank you for the love