Watching wife at bar

mrhotdog11

Male
Gold
Last night at the bar, I was expecting to have the night my wife and I had ..
Yesterday morning my wife’s parents came by the house and told us that they were taking the kids out for the day and overnight. We had not had a night out together in a very long time. My wife and I are in our mid thirties.. my wife still looks great she has that girl next door look with nice full C cup boobs that look a lot bigger on her small fame even having 3 kids she still looks amazing, she’s not big, but she’s always had a plump ass !! And long blonde hair !!

We decided to go out for dinner, on our way home, my wife said she wanted us to go dancing. So we stopped in at this bar we knew always had a live band on the weekends.
There was a good sized crowd. As we order drinks we realize it was more of a college bar, a lot of young people there, way more than we remembered. We laughed because we felt like old people there !!! After a few drinks to us going we hit the dance floor. As we dance a few guys and girls we’re out on the floor Also!! One guy I notice keep looking at my wife, and then I notice my wife looking at him. This went on for a few songs, we then went back to our table and ordered more drinks. My wife had to use the bathroom, it started to be a while that my wife was gone, I then happened to see my wife talking to this guy, and he and her started dancing, after a few minutes she noticed that I had been watching, waved me out to the Dancefloor. My wife didn’t introduce us she just started to dance with me. The band had taken a break, but they had music playing then a kind of grind sexy song came on. me and my wife started to kind of dirty dance. She turned around and I was kind of dancing with her from behind. This guy danced up to us and started to dance in front of her as I was behind her. More attention this young man was giving my wife, the more my wife was bumping into my crotch, the song ended, and he quickly laughed, and we went back to the table.

After a few more rounds, we decided to go back onto the Dancefloor, and again another sexy song came on, and the same scenario played out where my wife turned around and this guy appeared. This time me and my wife are both feeling no pain. as I was again behind my wife, but this time my wife put her arms around the young man’s neck, and she kind of pulled him into her as I was from behind. I saw his hands on her and saw one of his hands slide up, and I saw him copper in his hand and give it a nice squeeze, as he did this, my wife moved up and down on my crotch as I watch the young man bring his other hand up and now had both hands on her tits and giving them squeezes. Then I watched as her hands dropped, and I watched as one hand started rubbing his crotch, and her other hand was rubbing mine. I then watched as one of his hands slowly dropped, And I saw it slide down under her jeans, and he was now rubbing her pussy as she rubbed our cocks through our pants. As he rubbed her pussy, she had now weaned her head back, and I was kissing her as I watched him finger fuck her on the dance floor, and then, with his other hand, I had noticed under my shirt and under her bra, and she was telling me that he was pitching her nipples.. What I had noticed, because I was watching him, and my wife is that my wife now had moved her hand down his pants and I could tell was playing with his dick. I couldn’t believe the scene that was playing out on the Dancefloor in the middle of this bar. Discontinued for a few more minutes to wake up my wife shake, and she had orgasm all over his hand. Watched his face change and knew he was cumming in my wife’s hand, and he quickly left the dancefloor and headed to the bathroom and we and the wife payed quickly and left the bar, when he got to the car, my wife quickly had my cock out and started sucking my dick and quickly buried my fingers in her dripping wet pussy, she quickly got me hard and started riding me right there in the parking lot and I sucked her tits as we fucked and I quickly cum in her .. we got home headed right for the bedroom and talked about it and fucked like newlyweds the rest of the night . She wants to do it again next weekend!! She told me she was never so turned on before, she wants to act like a slut some more !!