Cheating gf(before we married) at festival

Humanbyte

Male
Gold
Early when I was dating my wife(before we got married) she was working at a music festival. She already knew I was kinky by then. I wasn't at the festival. She texted me that she met a tall guy who worked for one of the bands and had been dancing with him. He wanted to hook up but she told him that she couldn't because she had a boyfriend. When she told me this, I was like "find him, fuck him and send me pics!" She knew I was kinky but she was surprised at how into it I was. I had to promise many times that I wouldn't be jealous. She finally agreed and went looking for him late at night. She found him just as he was about to get off work. She brought him back to her tent and he have her some good dick. Unfortunately they used condoms. He came on her belly. They only got a few decent photos. The video was all too dark and useless. I'll attach a few photos below. She said it was great sex. People from the surrounding tents could hear them and they were cheering them on lol. After this, I knew that I had found my perfect slut. We got engaged soon after.

Attachments

• 593935143.jpg
    593935143.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 497
  • 1638217762157.png
    1638217762157.png
    762.9 KB · Views: 501
  • IMG954584.jpg
    IMG954584.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 501
  • 20210823_115731.jpg
    20210823_115731.jpg
    215.1 KB · Views: 537
  • IMG_0188.jpg
    IMG_0188.jpg
    309.1 KB · Views: 548
Early when I was dating my wife(before we got married) she was working at a music festival. She already knew I was kinky by then. I wasn't at the festival. She texted me that she met a tall guy who worked for one of the bands and had been dancing with him. He wanted to hook up but she told him that she couldn't because she had a boyfriend. When she told me this, I was like "find him, fuck him and send me pics!" She knew I was kinky but she was surprised at how into it I was. I had to promise many times that I wouldn't be jealous. She finally agreed and went looking for him late at night. She found him just as he was about to get off work. She brought him back to her tent and he have her some good dick. Unfortunately they used condoms. He came on her belly. They only got a few decent photos. The video was all too dark and useless. I'll attach a few photos below. She said it was great sex. People from the surrounding tents could hear them and they were cheering them on lol. After this, I knew that I had found my perfect slut. We got engaged soon after.
Damn that is so fucking hot and makes me hard and horny

Very hot. Looks like her body was asking for anal as well!
Her boy toy was fingering her ass a lot. Her ass can't handle big dicks unfortunately. She let me try to fuck her ass once and I barely got halfway in before she stopped me. I want to watch her ass get fucked so bad. Maybe if we ever hook up with a less endowed dude we can do a dp

Reactions: Samizabba
Her boy toy was fingering her ass a lot. Her ass can't handle big dicks unfortunately. She let me try to fuck her ass once and I barely got halfway in before she stopped me. I want to watch her ass get fucked so bad. Maybe if we ever hook up with a less endowed dude we can do a dp
I would volunteer my 5” slender cock for some anal with your wife. :). I am the only cock my wife has been able to take comfortably, but she is trying to change that with her current fuck buddy. They have tried anal a few times and just can’t quite get it done.

• Haha
Reactions: atantonov
Come to Florida to escape the great white north for a little while and maybe we can work something out or actually in (pun intended). I have used this on a couple of different sluts asses and both of them have come back for more so I believe it is all in how hot,horny drippy she is and how much lube and patience of the cock going in.

Attachments

• Aug_23_2023_10_45_40.jpg
    Aug_23_2023_10_45_40.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 343
  • Nov_27_2022_1_18_34.jpg
    Nov_27_2022_1_18_34.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 309
Reactions: somos2conmuchos
theres apps online that can enhace the video if you want send to me see if i can do for you i do photoshop and other

I would volunteer my 5” slender cock for some anal with your wife. :). I am the only cock my wife has been able to take comfortably, but she is trying to change that with her current fuck buddy. They have tried anal a few times and just can’t quite get it done.
Oh you poor thing! Only 5" That is bearly bigger then a newborn lol!

Oh you poor thing! Only 5" That is bearly bigger then a newborn lol!
Oh don’t worry, I use what I’ve got well. My wife regularly squirts all over me when we fuck. That being said m she loves thicker and longer cocks as well. I also have an extension that adds several inches of length and some girth. We use that from time to time. Most of the time, she prefers what I offer. ;-)

Reactions: atantonov