Wife's Past

Wife and I were married in 2000. Pic of her from back then:
IMG_20240317_0001.jpg
We were young. She was 19 at the time. About a year into our marriage I got into alot of legal trouble. (long story with that) But I ended up getting locked up for 3 years. She stayed with me through those years and we are still married today. During that time she would visit me and stuff. But during that time she would later tell me she cheated on me while I was away those years. Which i don't really blame her at all. it was my fault I was gone early in our marriage.

About alittle over a year of me being gone she meet a truck driver that would drop stuff off to the store that she worked at. The guy was way older then her, and he would always hit on her when he was around her. Then he started to grow on her. She felt special with him. Till finally she went out on a few some lunch and dinner dates with him. Then the dates worked into some kissing. But she never would let it get any past then kissing. Tell she was with home with her some girls she was living with at the time for x-mas. And she got just some small presents from him that he drop off for her. Her friends at the time took these pics of her then:
IMG_20240317_0003.jpgIMG_20240317_0002.jpg
So right afterward she went over to his place to just thank him for the gifts. Well, he invited her in. And she ended up having some dinner with him. Which lend to talking on his sofa, to making out. Then she just let herself go to him. She didn't stop him this time when she felt his hand go under her shirt then under her bra. She said that it felt so good to have a guy touch he again after all this time. Then his hand slipped under her pants and panties. She said that she was nervous at first, but she was so turned on. Then he lend her back to his bedroom and then took his time with her. She wasn't thinking at the time also, because they had unprotected sex and he ended up cumming inside her without her even being on birth control.
Well that my wife story of something she did in the past that she has told me. I can only imagine how hot that scene was with her. Her moaning and him grunting.

My wife still doesn´t tell me what she did in the past....she was often on concerts and parties...who knows ;-)
I gotta' ask this one...........WHY does anyone marry a person who won't be fully open and honest about their past? I might fuck someone like that for a while, use them to get off, but there would be no possible chance that the relationship would go beyond that with me. Amazes me. CW

I gotta' ask this one...........WHY does anyone marry a person who won't be fully open and honest about their past? I might fuck someone like that for a while, use them to get off, but there would be no possible chance that the relationship would go beyond that with me. Amazes me. CW
My wife and me are very happy! IRONY: even IF she´s been a "slut/hotwife" in the past it would TURN ME ON...so where´s the problem? :)

Reactions: Desejo de corno
Yes I agree completely you'll always be wondering what she did before she was with you, it was no surprise to me when my wife told me she was raped during basic training and 3 more times before she left basic training, I knew things like that happened back then or were arranged by the ones in charged, my wife has always been open about her whole sexual past.