Sensual massage

My current partner is very conservative although we have had sex in some daring places and in front of the hotel window but that’s was as far as we had gone till a few months ago. We had a weekend in the city at one of the crown hotels and I pre organised a male sensual masseuse to come to our room. I didn’t warn her or she would have backed out. We had a long lunch and a few drinks so was a bit tipsy by the time he was due. She still wanted to back out but I had already paid him so she relented. When he turned up he told to undress to wear she was comfortable and hop on the table he brought with him. To my surprise he took everything off and got on the table. I draped a towel over her and stood back to watch. He pulled the towel down so it covered her bottom and legs and started on her back and neck. She is very sensitive around her neck and ears so things were off to a good start. After doing her back he massaged her bottom pushing the towel down as he went. She loves her bottom being massaged so I could tell she was getting turned on. He then went to her feet and while he did I removed the towel altogether. He massage one foot slightly in the air and when he placed it down moved her legs further apart. She didn’t resist this action so when he put the second foot down he moved her legs further apart again. I move around to the bottom of the table and she was on full display this was making me very hard. He massaged up her legs and started running his hand so it just touched her pussy each time. She was moving on the table now and when he combined more bottom massage along with the legs her hips were bucking up off the table. I didn’t think we would get this far but wanted to push it further so I motioned for him that we should turn her over which we both helped her do. He placed a cloth over her eyes and went back to her neck and ears then down to her breast and belly pushing down so he brushed her curls on her pussy. When he moved down to her feet again I took my cock out and placed it hard in her hand to let her know I was enjoying this too. As he started rubbing up her legs I started kissing her and then moved to her breasts sucking each nipple while watching his hands work. As she got near the edge I went back to kissing her till she had one of the biggest orgasms I’ve seen her have. We helped her off the table onto the bed where I covered her with a sheet then climbed in beside her to hold her and cuddle her while he packed up. After he left we had some fantastic reclaim sex. I hope we can repeat this again soon and maybe this time he might stay for afters. Would love to meet some single guys around perth that could give a similar service.

My current partner is very conservative although we have had sex in some daring places and in front of the hotel window but that’s was as far as we had gone till a few months ago. We had a weekend in the city at one of the crown hotels and I pre organised a male sensual masseuse to come to our room. I didn’t warn her or she would have backed out. We had a long lunch and a few drinks so was a bit tipsy by the time he was due. She still wanted to back out but I had already paid him so she relented. When he turned up he told to undress to wear she was comfortable and hop on the table he brought with him. To my surprise he took everything off and got on the table. I draped a towel over her and stood back to watch. He pulled the towel down so it covered her bottom and legs and started on her back and neck. She is very sensitive around her neck and ears so things were off to a good start. After doing her back he massaged her bottom pushing the towel down as he went. She loves her bottom being massaged so I could tell she was getting turned on. He then went to her feet and while he did I removed the towel altogether. He massage one foot slightly in the air and when he placed it down moved her legs further apart. She didn’t resist this action so when he put the second foot down he moved her legs further apart again. I move around to the bottom of the table and she was on full display this was making me very hard. He massaged up her legs and started running his hand so it just touched her pussy each time. She was moving on the table now and when he combined more bottom massage along with the legs her hips were bucking up off the table. I didn’t think we would get this far but wanted to push it further so I motioned for him that we should turn her over which we both helped her do. He placed a cloth over her eyes and went back to her neck and ears then down to her breast and belly pushing down so he brushed her curls on her pussy. When he moved down to her feet again I took my cock out and placed it hard in her hand to let her know I was enjoying this too. As he started rubbing up her legs I started kissing her and then moved to her breasts sucking each nipple while watching his hands work. As she got near the edge I went back to kissing her till she had one of the biggest orgasms I’ve seen her have. We helped her off the table onto the bed where I covered her with a sheet then climbed in beside her to hold her and cuddle her while he packed up. After he left we had some fantastic reclaim sex. I hope we can repeat this again soon and maybe this time he might stay for afters. Would love to meet some single guys around perth that could give a similar service.
That is a great story! Congrats on making this step. I am trying myself, but have not reached that far yet. I had a chance two nights ago to do very similar to your story, but she went to bed too early and i had to cancel…

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c