Massage fun

We are making more progress. Wife went on an overnight girls trip that included a spa visit. She loves massages and of course requested a man. She went fully nude for him and her pussy was freshly waxed and smooth. She said he gave her a great full body massage, spent a lot of time rubbing her ass and inner thighs close to her pussy which made her wet. At the end she was lying on her back with her legs spread open. He bent her knees up a bit and the sheet rode up between her knees and her hips. At this point he was at the foot of the table using a small towel to rub oil off her legs. For about 2 minutes he had a direct close up view of her bare pussy. She swears nothing else happened but this turned her on so much. She was so horny when she got home she couldn’t keep her hands off me. After this experience she brought up the idea of going to a swinger resort to play with other men. Every time we fuck she brings up how this man saw her bare pussy with her legs spread and how much she loved it. I feel like she is getting close!

We are making more progress. Wife went on an overnight girls trip that included a spa visit. She loves massages and of course requested a man. She went fully nude for him and her pussy was freshly waxed and smooth. She said he gave her a great full body massage, spent a lot of time rubbing her ass and inner thighs close to her pussy which made her wet. At the end she was lying on her back with her legs spread open. He bent her knees up a bit and the sheet rode up between her knees and her hips. At this point he was at the foot of the table using a small towel to rub oil off her legs. For about 2 minutes he had a direct close up view of her bare pussy. She swears nothing else happened but this turned her on so much. She was so horny when she got home she couldn’t keep her hands off me. After this experience she brought up the idea of going to a swinger resort to play with other men. Every time we fuck she brings up how this man saw her bare pussy with her legs spread and how much she loved it. I feel like she is getting close!
Love giving massages to married women for just this reason. And I encourage her to tell me when I am too close. You would be surprised at how many times it’s AFTER I have cum inside her