I PRETENDED TO SUFFER FROM E.D.

CanadaCpl

Couple
I had been trying for years to convince my wife, that I wanted to see her with another man, while I watched/assisted. However, even though she went along with the pillow talk when we had sex, when it came time for me to set it up, she always declined and told me she could never have sex with another man, and that I was the only one she loved and enjoyed having sex with. I was heart broken and devasted that she wouldn't take that extra step.

So last summer, I decided to test her by pretending to have problems maintaining an erection. I did this by privately masturbating, just prior to her and I having sex, without her knowing about it. I would perform the usualy foreplay, get her to orgasm a few times, and then when she was all orgasmed out, she'd want to blow me or have me fuck her, I would do my best to not get an erection.

This went on for over 6 months, and she was starting to feel guilty about not being able to satisfy me. I told her, that it wasn't her, but rather the fact that she shot down any hopes I had for having a MFM with her, and it's all that I could think about, and that it had always been the one thing that got me to get erect & cum . So I mentioned to her, that maybe if she could find it in her heart to allow the MFM thing to happen, that maybe my E.D. problem would go away.

She thought about it for a couple of weeks, and then one day I asked her to get dressed up sexy for me, with nylon stockings, garter belt, skirt, blouse and heels, and that I would like to try and make love to her again in our bedroom. She got dressed up as I asked, and once again, I got her to orgasm several times, and her orgasms seemed stronger than usual. When it came time for me to do her, I didn't get an erection, because I had jerked off privately in our bathroom an hour prior to our love making session. She was frustrated that I couldn't get it up again, and I asked her to perhaps reconsider the MFM fantasy of mine, and to make it become a reality. She finally said "Ok, but you'll have to set it up, I don't want to have to meet beforehand, nor do I want to do it in our home town"

She requested a few rules if she were to do it. Rule #1, she didn't want the guy to kiss her on the lips, she said kissing was too personal, and that was for her and only. I agreed to that.
Rule #2, she did not want me or him to take any pics of her or of the event. I agreed, (but ended up taking a few from my phone, when she wasn't looking or preoccupied).
Once that was cleared, I totally agreed to set it up, and when I asked her what kind of guy she wanted, she said she didn't have any preference, she just wanted to get this over with.

So I went on a web-cam site, and found an older guy, who happend to be a widower, and who had never done anything like this, but was horny. He said he hadn't had sex since his wife passed away 5 years ago. We exchanged pleasantries and I explained the whole situation to him, right down to what I had been doing with my wife to get her to accept my fantasy. He was willing to go along with that, and play along.
He was as nervous about doing this as my wife was, and I was a bit concerned if this would work.

I had made reservations at the Lord Elgin Hotel in Ottawa, where they have a piano bar lounge. The ambiance was perfect, and they served good drinks there. I got my wife to wear a black dress, with black nylon stockings, garter belt, panties, and bra, along with high heels. So on the outside, she looked business like, and not slutty, but still classy, but under her dress, it was very sexy. Our gentleman friend showed up, and he was in very good shape for a 74 year old. He was neat, and wore a sports jacket, with jeans and a shirt. He was a shy man, and somewhat old school. Found out he was a farmer, and it was obvious he had never done anything like this before, as he wasn't helping me with the getting things going, as he just wanted to talk about the weather etc.

I get trying to bring the topic up of why we were there, but he and my wife were not biting, and continued with idle chit-chat, and it wasn't going the way I had envisioned it
(I guess these things never do). So anyway, both our friend (Jack) and I get buying drinks, and pretty soon my wife was starting to feel the effects of the Marguarita's, and I asked Jack what he thought of my wife (Naomi), and he was very complimentary about her, and finally, he asked if he could touch her leg ? Seeing we were seated at a corner table, I told him, if my wife didn't object, to go ahead. My wife, who wasn't feeling any pain, said "Yeah sure, go ahead" So I was hoping he was going to start feeling her up under her dress, but he simply placed his hand on her knee and stopped there *sigh*.

At this point, I had enough, and seeing my wife had agreed to let him touch her leg, I felt that maybe we could take things to the next level, and go to our hotel room. So away we went, chatting away as we walked an took the elevator to our hotel room. Once in the eleveator, seeing we were just the 3 of us, I gently pinned my wife against the wall of the elevator, and hiked up her dress, kissed her, and rubbed her pussy, giving Jack a good view of what she had underneath, and an opportunity to get a feel of her. However, he just grinned from ear to ear and said "oh my, she is so beautiful" but never made an advance towards her.

The elevator bell rang, and stopped to pick up someone, so that ended that. Once we got to our floor and hotel room, I got us all a drink, and my wife took it with her to go to the ladies room to freshen up. Jack sat in a corner easy chair, while I sat on the edge of the bed. I asked him if he was excited about what was happening and he replied the he was indeed. I was about to explain to him on my expectations, and give him the once again green light, but then my wife re-entered the room, and sat beside me on the edge of the bed. I was rubbing her leg, and kissed her a few times, but Jack still remained seated in his corner chair, watching.

I then turned on the TV, and found a radio station that played slow romantic songs. I got my wife up, and started to have a slow dance with her. I guided her towards where Jack was seated, her back to him, and I raised her dress up, to her waist, exposing her rear end to him. He "FINALLY" took the queu, and placed his hand above her stocking tops, and inner thighs, and proceeded to rub her between her legs. I placed my hand down the front of my wife's panties, only to find Jacks finger already working her pussy.

My wife simply rested her head on my shoulders, with her eyes closed, as we continued to slowly dance, while Jack fingered her pussy and clit. I felt her trembling like I had never felt her tremble before. I knew it was time, to go to the next step. I slowly walked her back to the bed, laid her on her back, and Jack followed like a hungry puppy.

The minute she was on her back on the bed, Jack lifted her dress up to her belly, pulled her panties aside, and started to eat her. At first, I could tell Naomi was a little uncomfortable with it, and kept her thighs tighltly together, but she was going along with it, with her eyes still closed. He gently spread her legs, and raised her legs up higher, to get in deeper with his tongue, and I moved up, and started to kiss her, while groping her breasts. After a few minutes, Jack removed her panties, and she had to raise her hips slightly to allow that.

I decided to pull away, and watch how things were going to progress. I watched Jack go back back to eating Naomi's pussy, sucking, and making slurping sounds as he enjoyed the feast in front of him.

I then saw my wife's hips start to gently heave upwards, and her breathing began to deepen, her arms were still on her side, but then, she moved both her hands towards his head, and started to pull his head closer into her pussy, and her legs were spreading more, giving him easier access. I knew then and there, she was enjoying & accepting it all.

Long story short, Jack ended up making her cum 7 times, before he fucked her, where she came another time while having intercouse with him.

After Jack came in her, I fingered her to 2 more orgasms, and then, much to my wife's surprise, she noticed I had a raging hard on, which she just said "Oh my God, quick, put it in me" to which I did of course, and to feel Jack's hot cum in her, made me cum within 3 minutes of being in her, it was the most incredible feeling I had ever had sexually. When I came, my wife was slapping my ass with happiness.

When I pulled out of her, Jack wanted to eat her again, which my wife said no to his request, but I encouraged her to relax and let him, so he started to eat his and my cum out of her, and she came 2 more times.

I thought that was it, but Jack said he could go one more time, and asked if he could fuck her again. My wife just said, "My God, you've got to me kidding" and with that, he played with her pussy a bit more, while I kissed her and sucked her breasts, and then he got on top of her again, and fucked her for about 40 minutes, in various positions, and came in her once again in a missionary position. When he finished, he asked me if I wanted to clean her out, and I said I wasn't into eating mens' cum so he said, he loved it, and use to eat his cum out of his wife all the time. I told him to go for it, and Naomi strongly said "no enough already" but I again, suggested to let him do it, and that then it would be over. So she just rolled her eyes, and spread her legs. It took him about 10 minutes, and he brought her to yet another orgasm.

The sight of him fucking and eating her, with her stockings, garter belt and heels on, is an image burnt into my brain for the rest of my life. I am so very proud of my wife for loving me enough to do something like this for me, which really wasn't a thing she would have ever suggested doing.

Jack left after we were done, and my wife and I spent the rest of our night cuddling.

Next moring, we made love again, and we both noticed a new zest to our love making, and laughed at the fact, thar we could both still cum, even though we had such great sex just the night before.

So we showered and then went down for breakfest, and my wife and I continued to discuss our experience, and she admitted that although she thought it was the effects from the booze, she did enjoy the sex, and she was thrilled that it fixed my E.D. issue.

She added, that when Jack came in her, it felt like someone had turned a hot water hose on in her. He had a bucket of thick cum, and we both couldn't get over how spry he was for his age, and the stamina he had.

I have suggested recently, that we try another MFM this summer, but my wife has said she would prefer we didn't. I feel like I may be suffereing from E.D. again soon, *wink wink*. However, I think if we keep the conversation going, she will agree to do it again, without any mind tricks. Good timing is crucial, and more importantly, open conversations about it when we have sex will probably be my best bet, especially now that she has experienced it once, and obviously enjoyed it. I'll do an update if things go in that direction.

Attachments

• cfwives.com_533240_4ac71ebd3921.jpeg
    cfwives.com_533240_4ac71ebd3921.jpeg
    256 KB · Views: 145
  • cfwives.com_533240_f5c14536c6ff.jpeg
    cfwives.com_533240_f5c14536c6ff.jpeg
    378.6 KB · Views: 137
  • cfwives.com_550160_1872995a9b8c.png
    cfwives.com_550160_1872995a9b8c.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 134
  • cfwives.com_550160_dd5bf0ce411f.png
    cfwives.com_550160_dd5bf0ce411f.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 138
  • 321cuckold_Lewis_a023a5052dff_tumb.jpeg
    321cuckold_Lewis_a023a5052dff_tumb.jpeg
    8 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
I had been trying for years to convince my wife, that I wanted to see her with another man, while I watched/assisted. However, even though she went along with the pillow talk when we had sex, when it came time for me to set it up, she always declined and told me she could never have sex with another man, and that I was the only one she loved and enjoyed having sex with. I was heart broken and devasted that she wouldn't take that extra step. So last summer, I decided to test her by pretending to have problems maintaining an erection. I did this by privately masturbating, just prior to her and I having sex, without her knowing about it. I would perform the usualy foreplay, get her to orgasm a few times, and then when she was all orgasmed out, she'd want to blow me or have me fuck her, I would do my best to not get an erection. This went on for over 6 months, and she was starting to feel guilty about not being able to satisfy me. I told her, that it wasn't her, but rather the fact that she shot down any hopes I had for having a MFM with her, and it's all that I could think about, and that it had always been the one thing that got me to cum. So I mentioned to her, that maybe if she could find it in her heart to allow the MFM thing to happen, that maybe my E.D. problem would go away. She thought about it for a couple of weeks, and then one day I asked her to get dressed up sexy for me, with nylon stockings, garter belt, skirt, blouse and heels, and that I would like to try and make love to her again in our bedroom. She got dressed up as I asked, and I once again, I got her to orgasm several times, and her orgasms seemed stronger than usual. When it came time for me to do her, once again, I didn't get an erection, because I had jerked up privately in our bathroom an hour prior to our love making session. She was frustrated that I couldn't get it up again, and I asked her to perhaps reconsider the MFM fantasy of mine, and to make it become a reality. She finally said "Ok, but you'll have to set it up, I don't want to have to meet beforehand, nor do I want to do it in our home town" She requested a few rules if she were to do it. Rule #1, she didn't want the guy to kiss her on the lips, she said kissing was too personal, and was for her and only. I agreed to that. Rule #2, she did not want me or him to take any pics of her or of the event. I agreed, (but ended up taking a few from my phone, when she wasn't looking or preoccupied) Once that was cleared, I totally agreed to set it up, and when I asked her what kind of guy she wanted, she said she didn't have any preference, she just wanted to get this over with. So I went on a web-cam site, and found an older guy, who happend to be a widower, and who had never done anything like this, but was horny, as he had had sex since his wife passed away 5 year ago. We exchanged pleasantries and I explained the whole situation to him, right down to what I had been doing with my wife to get her to accept my fantasy. So he was willing to go with that, and play along. He was as nervous about doing this as my wife was. I had made reservations at the Lord Elgin Hotel in Ottawa, where they have a piano bar. The ambiance was perfect and they served good drinks there. I got my wife to wear a black dress, with black nylon stockings, garter belt, panties, and bra, and high heels. So on the outside, she looked business like, and not slutty, but still classy, but under her dress, it was very sexy. Our gentleman friend showed up, and he was in very good shape for a 74 year old. He was neat, and wore a sports jacket, with jeans and a shirt. He was a shy man, and somewhat old school. Found out he was a farmer, and it was obvious he had never done anything like this before, as he wasn't helping me with the getting things going, as he just wanted to talk about the weather etc. I get trying to bring the topic up of why we were there, but he and my wife were not biting, and continued with idle chit-chat, and it wasn't going the way I had envisioned it (I guess these things never do). So anyway, both our friend (Jack) and I get buying drinks, and pretty soon my wife was starting to feel the effects of the Marguarita's, and I asked Jack what he though of my wife (Naomi), and he was very complimentary about her, and he asked if he could touch her leg ? Seeing we were seated at a corner table, I told him, if my wife didn't object, to go ahead. My wife, who wasn't feeling any pain, said "Yeah sure, go ahead" So I was hoping he was going to start feeling her up under her dress, but he simply placed his hand on her knee and stopped there *sigh*. At this point, I had enough, and seeing my wife had agreed to let him touch her leg, I felt that maybe we could take things to the next level, and go to our hotel room. So away we went, chatting away as we walked an took the elevator to our hotel room. Once in the eleveator, seeing we just the 3 of us, I gently pinned my wife against the wall of the elevator, and hiked up her dress, kissed her, and rubbed her pussy, giving Jack a good view of what she had underneath, and an opportunity to get a feel of her. However, he just grinned from ear to ear and said "oh my, she is so beautiful" but never made an advance towards her. The elevator bell rang, and stopped to pick up someone, so that ended that. Once we got to our hotel room, I got us all a drink, and my wife took it with her to go to the ladies room to freshen up. Jack sat in a corner easy chair, while I sat on the edge of the bed. I asked him if he was excited about what was happening and he replied the he was indeed. I was about to explain to him on my expectations, and give him the once again green light, but then my wife re-entered the room, and sat beside me on the edge of the bed. I was rubbing her leg, and kissed her a few times, but Jack still remained seated in his corner chair, watching. I then turned on the TV, and found a radio station that played slow romantic songs. I got my wife up, and started to have a slow dance with her. I guided us towards where Jack was seated, her back to him, and I raised her dress up, to her waist, exposing her rear end to him. He "FINALLY" took the queu, and placed his hand above her stocking tops, and inner thighs, and proceeded to rub her between the legs. I placed my hand down the front of my wife's panties, only to find Jacks finger already working her pussy. My wife simply rested her head on my shoulders, with her eyes closed, as we continued to slowly dance, while Jack finger her pussy and clit. I felt her trembling like I had never felt her tremble before. I knew it was time, to go to the next step. I slowly walked her back to the bed, laid her on her back, and Jack followed like a puppy. The minute she was on her back on the bed, Jack lifted her dress, pulled her panties aside, and started to eat her. At first, I could tell Naomi was a little uncomfortable with it, but was going along with it, with her eyes still closed. He moved her legs up higher, to get in deeper with his tongue, and I moved up, and started to kiss her, while groping her breasts. After a few minutes, I decided to pull away, and watch how things were going to progress. I then saw my wife's hips start to gently heave upwards, and her breathing began to deepen, her arms were still on her side, but then, she moved both her hands towards his head, and started to pull his head closer to her pussy, and her legs were spreading more, giving him easier access. I knew then and there, she was accepting this, and going with it. Jack ended up making her cum 7 times, before he fucked her, where she came another time while he did that. After Jack came in her, I fingered her to 2 more orgasms, and then, much to my wife's surprise, she noticed I had a raging hard on, which she just said "Oh my God, quick, put it in me" to which I did of course, and to feel Jack's hot cum in her, made me cum within 3 minutes of being in her, it was the most incredible feeling I had ever had sexually. When came, my wife was slapping my ass with happiness. When I pulled out of her, Jack wanted to eat her again, which my wife at first said no, but I encouraged her to let him, so he started to eat his and my cum out of her, and she came 2 more times. I thought that was it, but Jack said he could go one more time, and asked if he could fuck her again. My wife just said, "My God, you've got to me kidding" and with that, he played with her pussy a bit more, while I kissed her and sucked her breasts, and then he got on top of her again, and fucked her for about minutes, and came in her once again. When he finished, he asked me if I wanted to clean her out, and said I wasn't into eating mens' cum so he said, he loved it, and use to eat his cum out of his wife all the time. I told him to go for it, and Naomi strongly said "no enough already" but I again, suggested to let him do it, and that then it would be over. She just rolled her eyes, and spread her legs. It took him about 10 minutes, and he brought her to another orgasm. The side of him fucking and eating her, with her stockings, garter belt and heels on, is an image burnt into my brain for the rest of my life. I am so very proud of my wife for having for loving me enough to do something for me, that really wasn't a thing she would have ever suggested. Jack left after we were done, and my wife and I spent the rest of our night cuddling and making each other cum. Next moring, we went down for breakfest, and my wife admitted that even though she thought it was the booze, she did enjoy the sex, and she was thrilled that it fixed my E.D. issue. She said when Jack came in her, it felt like someone had turned a water hose on in her. He had a bucket of thick cum, and we both couldn't get over how spry he was for his age, and the stamina he had. I have suggested recently, that we try another MFM this summer, but my wife has said she would prefer we didn't. I feel like I may be suffereing from E.D. again soon, *wink wink*. I'll do an update if things go in that direction.
Jesus Christ! Have u not looked at ALL the other entries on this site? You wrote a whole novel here. Keep it short & sweet or get a therapist, but save us this detailed endless bullshit

That may be true but you still manipulated her so you cannot in all honesty say that you love her and then manipulate her into something that was not her choice
Nobody had a gun to her head, or forced her to do anything she didn't want to do. Had she at any moment said, she was not comfortable with the scenario, or wanted to stop, I would have "immediately" stopped it all, and sent our guest on his merry way. My wife and I know each other best, and she did agree to allow me to set it up with the guy. The event has given BOTH of us a better sex life, and made us closer, after our marriage was getting somewhat vanilla sexually in the bedroom. We are discussing sex more openly now, communicating etc. Further more, I have never cheated on her, nor do I plan to do so in the future, she is the ONLY woman that turns me on sexually and mentally. Fyi, I do plan to tell her some day, that I tricked her about the E.D, and I know she will laugh about it, and rib me about from time to time , but she won't make a federal case of it, and we'll both move on. So if you don't agree on how I went about it, TOUGH, I couldn't care less. You go ahead and do things the way you want with your Romeo, in your back yard, and just stay out of mine. Just remember Judge Judy, when you point a finger at someone, that leaves 4 fingers pointing at yourself.

I had been trying for years to convince my wife, that I wanted to see her with another man, while I watched/assisted. However, even though she went along with the pillow talk when we had sex, when it came time for me to set it up, she always declined and told me she could never have sex with another man, and that I was the only one she loved and enjoyed having sex with. I was heart broken and devasted that she wouldn't take that extra step.

So last summer, I decided to test her by pretending to have problems maintaining an erection. I did this by privately masturbating, just prior to her and I having sex, without her knowing about it. I would perform the usualy foreplay, get her to orgasm a few times, and then when she was all orgasmed out, she'd want to blow me or have me fuck her, I would do my best to not get an erection.

This went on for over 6 months, and she was starting to feel guilty about not being able to satisfy me. I told her, that it wasn't her, but rather the fact that she shot down any hopes I had for having a MFM with her, and it's all that I could think about, and that it had always been the one thing that got me to get erect & cum . So I mentioned to her, that maybe if she could find it in her heart to allow the MFM thing to happen, that maybe my E.D. problem would go away.

She thought about it for a couple of weeks, and then one day I asked her to get dressed up sexy for me, with nylon stockings, garter belt, skirt, blouse and heels, and that I would like to try and make love to her again in our bedroom. She got dressed up as I asked, and once again, I got her to orgasm several times, and her orgasms seemed stronger than usual. When it came time for me to do her, I didn't get an erection, because I had jerked off privately in our bathroom an hour prior to our love making session. She was frustrated that I couldn't get it up again, and I asked her to perhaps reconsider the MFM fantasy of mine, and to make it become a reality. She finally said "Ok, but you'll have to set it up, I don't want to have to meet beforehand, nor do I want to do it in our home town"

She requested a few rules if she were to do it. Rule #1, she didn't want the guy to kiss her on the lips, she said kissing was too personal, and that was for her and only. I agreed to that.
Rule #2, she did not want me or him to take any pics of her or of the event. I agreed, (but ended up taking a few from my phone, when she wasn't looking or preoccupied).
Once that was cleared, I totally agreed to set it up, and when I asked her what kind of guy she wanted, she said she didn't have any preference, she just wanted to get this over with.

So I went on a web-cam site, and found an older guy, who happend to be a widower, and who had never done anything like this, but was horny. He said he hadn't had sex since his wife passed away 5 years ago. We exchanged pleasantries and I explained the whole situation to him, right down to what I had been doing with my wife to get her to accept my fantasy. He was willing to go along with that, and play along.
He was as nervous about doing this as my wife was, and I was a bit concerned if this would work.

I had made reservations at the Lord Elgin Hotel in Ottawa, where they have a piano bar lounge. The ambiance was perfect, and they served good drinks there. I got my wife to wear a black dress, with black nylon stockings, garter belt, panties, and bra, along with high heels. So on the outside, she looked business like, and not slutty, but still classy, but under her dress, it was very sexy. Our gentleman friend showed up, and he was in very good shape for a 74 year old. He was neat, and wore a sports jacket, with jeans and a shirt. He was a shy man, and somewhat old school. Found out he was a farmer, and it was obvious he had never done anything like this before, as he wasn't helping me with the getting things going, as he just wanted to talk about the weather etc.

I get trying to bring the topic up of why we were there, but he and my wife were not biting, and continued with idle chit-chat, and it wasn't going the way I had envisioned it
(I guess these things never do). So anyway, both our friend (Jack) and I get buying drinks, and pretty soon my wife was starting to feel the effects of the Marguarita's, and I asked Jack what he thought of my wife (Naomi), and he was very complimentary about her, and finally, he asked if he could touch her leg ? Seeing we were seated at a corner table, I told him, if my wife didn't object, to go ahead. My wife, who wasn't feeling any pain, said "Yeah sure, go ahead" So I was hoping he was going to start feeling her up under her dress, but he simply placed his hand on her knee and stopped there *sigh*.

At this point, I had enough, and seeing my wife had agreed to let him touch her leg, I felt that maybe we could take things to the next level, and go to our hotel room. So away we went, chatting away as we walked an took the elevator to our hotel room. Once in the eleveator, seeing we were just the 3 of us, I gently pinned my wife against the wall of the elevator, and hiked up her dress, kissed her, and rubbed her pussy, giving Jack a good view of what she had underneath, and an opportunity to get a feel of her. However, he just grinned from ear to ear and said "oh my, she is so beautiful" but never made an advance towards her.

The elevator bell rang, and stopped to pick up someone, so that ended that. Once we got to our floor and hotel room, I got us all a drink, and my wife took it with her to go to the ladies room to freshen up. Jack sat in a corner easy chair, while I sat on the edge of the bed. I asked him if he was excited about what was happening and he replied the he was indeed. I was about to explain to him on my expectations, and give him the once again green light, but then my wife re-entered the room, and sat beside me on the edge of the bed. I was rubbing her leg, and kissed her a few times, but Jack still remained seated in his corner chair, watching.

I then turned on the TV, and found a radio station that played slow romantic songs. I got my wife up, and started to have a slow dance with her. I guided her towards where Jack was seated, her back to him, and I raised her dress up, to her waist, exposing her rear end to him. He "FINALLY" took the queu, and placed his hand above her stocking tops, and inner thighs, and proceeded to rub her between her legs. I placed my hand down the front of my wife's panties, only to find Jacks finger already working her pussy.

My wife simply rested her head on my shoulders, with her eyes closed, as we continued to slowly dance, while Jack fingered her pussy and clit. I felt her trembling like I had never felt her tremble before. I knew it was time, to go to the next step. I slowly walked her back to the bed, laid her on her back, and Jack followed like a hungry puppy.

The minute she was on her back on the bed, Jack lifted her dress up to her belly, pulled her panties aside, and started to eat her. At first, I could tell Naomi was a little uncomfortable with it, and kept her thighs tighltly together, but she was going along with it, with her eyes still closed. He gently spread her legs, and raised her legs up higher, to get in deeper with his tongue, and I moved up, and started to kiss her, while groping her breasts. After a few minutes, Jack removed her panties, and she had to raise her hips slightly to allow that.

I decided to pull away, and watch how things were going to progress. I watched Jack go back back to eating Naomi's pussy, sucking, and making slurping sounds as he enjoyed the feast in front of him.

I then saw my wife's hips start to gently heave upwards, and her breathing began to deepen, her arms were still on her side, but then, she moved both her hands towards his head, and started to pull his head closer into her pussy, and her legs were spreading more, giving him easier access. I knew then and there, she was enjoying & accepting it all.

Long story short, Jack ended up making her cum 7 times, before he fucked her, where she came another time while having intercouse with him.

After Jack came in her, I fingered her to 2 more orgasms, and then, much to my wife's surprise, she noticed I had a raging hard on, which she just said "Oh my God, quick, put it in me" to which I did of course, and to feel Jack's hot cum in her, made me cum within 3 minutes of being in her, it was the most incredible feeling I had ever had sexually. When I came, my wife was slapping my ass with happiness.

When I pulled out of her, Jack wanted to eat her again, which my wife said no to his request, but I encouraged her to relax and let him, so he started to eat his and my cum out of her, and she came 2 more times.

I thought that was it, but Jack said he could go one more time, and asked if he could fuck her again. My wife just said, "My God, you've got to me kidding" and with that, he played with her pussy a bit more, while I kissed her and sucked her breasts, and then he got on top of her again, and fucked her for about 40 minutes, in various positions, and came in her once again in a missionary position. When he finished, he asked me if I wanted to clean her out, and I said I wasn't into eating mens' cum so he said, he loved it, and use to eat his cum out of his wife all the time. I told him to go for it, and Naomi strongly said "no enough already" but I again, suggested to let him do it, and that then it would be over. So she just rolled her eyes, and spread her legs. It took him about 10 minutes, and he brought her to yet another orgasm.

The sight of him fucking and eating her, with her stockings, garter belt and heels on, is an image burnt into my brain for the rest of my life. I am so very proud of my wife for loving me enough to do something like this for me, which really wasn't a thing she would have ever suggested doing.

Jack left after we were done, and my wife and I spent the rest of our night cuddling.

Next moring, we made love again, and we both noticed a new zest to our love making, and laughed at the fact, thar we could both still cum, even though we had such great sex just the night before.

So we showered and then went down for breakfest, and my wife and I continued to discuss our experience, and she admitted that although she thought it was the effects from the booze, she did enjoy the sex, and she was thrilled that it fixed my E.D. issue.

She added, that when Jack came in her, it felt like someone had turned a hot water hose on in her. He had a bucket of thick cum, and we both couldn't get over how spry he was for his age, and the stamina he had.

I have suggested recently, that we try another MFM this summer, but my wife has said she would prefer we didn't. I feel like I may be suffereing from E.D. again soon, *wink wink*. However, I think if we keep the conversation going, she will agree to do it again, without any mind tricks. Good timing is crucial, and more importantly, open conversations about it when we have sex will probably be my best bet, especially now that she has experienced it once, and obviously enjoyed it. I'll do an update if things go in that direction.
Dude you’re better off being honest. What you did is so incredibly manipulative…

Nobody had a gun to her head, or forced her to do anything she didn't want to do. Had she at any moment said, she was not comfortable with the scenario, or wanted to stop, I would have "immediately" stopped it all, and sent our guest on his merry way. My wife and I know each other best, and she did agree to allow me to set it up with the guy. The event has given BOTH of us a better sex life, and made us closer, after our marriage was getting somewhat vanilla sexually in the bedroom. We are discussing sex more openly now, communicating etc. Further more, I have never cheated on her, nor do I plan to do so in the future, she is the ONLY woman that turns me on sexually and mentally. Fyi, I do plan to tell her some day, that I tricked her about the E.D, and I know she will laugh about it, and rib me about from time to time , but she won't make a federal case of it, and we'll both move on. So if you don't agree on how I went about it, TOUGH, I couldn't care less. You go ahead and do things the way you want with your Romeo, in your back yard, and just stay out of mine. Just remember Judge Judy, when you point a finger at someone, that leaves 4 fingers pointing at yourself.

Attachments

• 17139074719388603831385039199674.jpg
    17139074719388603831385039199674.jpg
    566.7 KB · Views: 25

Why are all of those photos titled that they came from other websites?

Great story and congratulation to you and your wife with your new adventure!!!! In my opinion, some folks are too careful to take a chance to try something new. However, once they try it, they will have a different perspective.