How close am i?

After many years of trying subtle hints etc on my wife, she finally made a few comments I'm trying to make sense of.
We were having a pretty intense session the other day and things got very interesting. She was dripping wet so I decided to grab a big dildo I had brought for her. She had made mention before that she wasn't that into it but thought I'd try again. I was teasing her with just the head of it and to my surprise she told me to put more of it in. She took nearly the whole thing and that's when I couldn't help but start with the dirty talk.
There was lots of comments from me asking her if she liked being stretched etc and she always said yes. Eventually I started referring to it as another guy and she went along with that too. While she was full with the dildo in her, she made herself come with a vibe and it was probably the biggest orgasm I've ever seen her have. She was soaking the dildo.
Then I told her to tell the guy (dildo) to stay in her while she sucked my cock and she went along with that. Needless to say I didn't last long and we both agreed it was some of the best sex we've ever had.

Later that night, she came up to me and said that I really wanted her to have sex with another guy didn't I. Of course I replied with yes. I also said it was a hot fantasy which I now realise I probably shouldn't have said and I'm worried I implied that its just a fantasy. She then said something which surprised me. She said she thought it was nice that I wanted to see her pleased by more than one guy.

A couple of days later she said she was thinking about our session and that it was nice that we're so close to each other.

I'm not sure where to go from here. I've definitely planted the seed so I'm not wanting to push things. I'm sure she won't want me bringing it up every session so I'm thinking of leaving it for a few weeks to see if she bring ls it up again. I'm open to any ideas or thoughts on the situation and any help is appreciated.

Talk to her and tell her what you want, and be honest with her she may elect to keep it a role play thing but if you don’t she may think she scared you talking about it, I like it because I like to see my wife pleased, it’s the biggest turn on ever, make sure you let her know how you feel

After many years of trying subtle hints etc on my wife, she finally made a few comments I'm trying to make sense of.
We were having a pretty intense session the other day and things got very interesting. She was dripping wet so I decided to grab a big dildo I had brought for her. She had made mention before that she wasn't that into it but thought I'd try again. I was teasing her with just the head of it and to my surprise she told me to put more of it in. She took nearly the whole thing and that's when I couldn't help but start with the dirty talk.
There was lots of comments from me asking her if she liked being stretched etc and she always said yes. Eventually I started referring to it as another guy and she went along with that too. While she was full with the dildo in her, she made herself come with a vibe and it was probably the biggest orgasm I've ever seen her have. She was soaking the dildo.
Then I told her to tell the guy (dildo) to stay in her while she sucked my cock and she went along with that. Needless to say I didn't last long and we both agreed it was some of the best sex we've ever had.

Later that night, she came up to me and said that I really wanted her to have sex with another guy didn't I. Of course I replied with yes. I also said it was a hot fantasy which I now realise I probably shouldn't have said and I'm worried I implied that its just a fantasy. She then said something which surprised me. She said she thought it was nice that I wanted to see her pleased by more than one guy.

A couple of days later she said she was thinking about our session and that it was nice that we're so close to each other.

I'm not sure where to go from here. I've definitely planted the seed so I'm not wanting to push things. I'm sure she won't want me bringing it up every session so I'm thinking of leaving it for a few weeks to see if she bring ls it up again. I'm open to any ideas or thoughts on the situation and any help is appreciated.
Lucky you. You are well on the way to her having another guy I think. I one point my wife told me to go ahead and set her up with another guy, and thenn st the last moment, she backed out. Now I seems like I am starting all over. Darn!