Back to square one? Massage help

iamno1tou

Couple
It's been a roller coaster since my last post. My wife said she would be willing to do her ex. So we set it up for them to meet with out me. He said yes then started to treat her like a dirty whore, which changed my wife's mind and it never happened. He is upset she says never especially with him, but doesn't want to burn a bridge. So I was thinking maybe getting her a sensual massages with possibility of happy ending, up to her. I have read on sites about guys who say they will but do a 1/2 job on massage and try going for the ending right away. She really has to like the person if she is going to do anything, the challenge is to do a good enough job on the massage to get the tip, sorta speak. Do you know anywhere to find someone who will do such a good job? Please share experiences, lastly she said my average size 5 1/2 in cock is enough for her she doesn't like big dicks it just hurts her, so that is the other challenge, guys with big dicks you gotta be gentle and it's up to you to work her up to a good pounding. It is all about her pleasure. She will be in fort myers/cape coral area, May 1-10.. would like to grant her a great massage experience for hot mama's day, (a little early but it's the thought that counts) can you would you help out?