Last nights fun. Dildo came out.

Last night I decided to take the misses out for a meal.

So went all went out (yes had to bring the daughter) for a meal at the local shopping place.

When we got back she jumped in the shower and I joined her.
When it was bed time I got her nice and relaxed. Got the massage oil out and gave her a full body massage.

After I finished she was horny so I stuck my cock in her face and she openly opened her mouth and started sucking me. After a few minutes I got her real skin 8 inch dildo out the draw. I licked her pussy for a bit before sticking the dildo in her. She was still sucking my cock.

I started fucking her pussy with the dildo quite fast and hard all the while she was sucking my cock. Moans were coming from her and she was grinding hard on the cock in her pussy. It didn't take long and she cum. I took the dildo out of her and stuck my head down there and licked her cummy pussy.

I then put it back in her and fucked again. The whole time she is still sucking my cock. This time as I was fucking her pussy with the dildo I was licking her clit. Again not long and she came hard again. I've not know her to cum so hard in years she literally clamped her legs around my head and I could not move.

Once she came down for the orgasm I moved myself between her legs and slid my cock in her. She was so wet I fucked her like I was reclaiming her. I didn't last long before I shot my load in side her.

Hopefully now the seed is planted a bit more of how she enjoys 2 cocks. It was so hot seeing her orgasm the way she did last night with a dildo in her pussy and my cock in her mouth.

Shame I didn't get any pictures.

So went all went out (yes had to bring the daughter) for a meal at the local shopping place.

When it was bed time I got her nice and relaxed. Got the massage oil out and gave her a full body massage.

After I finished she was horny so I stuck my cock in her face and she openly opened her mouth and started sucking me. After a few minutes I got her real skin 8 inch dildo out the draw. I licked her pussy for a bit before sticking the dildo in her. She was still sucking my cock.

I started fucking her pussy with the dildo quite fast and hard all the while she was sucking my cock. Moans were coming from her and she was grinding hard on the cock in her pussy. It didn't take long and she cum. I took the dildo out of her and stuck my head down there and licked her cummy pussy.

I then put it back in her and fucked again. The whole time she is still sucking my cock. This time as I was fucking her pussy with the dildo I was licking her clit. Again not long and she came hard again. I've not know her to cum so hard in years she literally clamped her legs around my head and I could not move.

Once she came down for the orgasm I moved myself between her legs and slid my cock in her. She was so wet I fucked her like I was reclaiming her. I didn't last long before I shot my load in side her.

Hopefully now the seed is planted a bit more of how she enjoys 2 cocks. It was so hot seeing her orgasm the way she did last night with a dildo in her pussy and my cock in her mouth.

Seed is definitely planted, keep it up and before you know it she’ll be enjoying the real thing and you will be sliding into a sloppy used pussy, good luck and enjoy the ride along the way.

Awesome. Hopefully soon it will happen for you. I did the same the other night with my wife. Have a 7in thick dildo that we used. She enjoys it also with her moans and orgasm. But nothing feels better than a wide wet pussy to slide your cock into. I keep hinting to my wife, whenever she wants to bring in a bull, I’m all in.

Any progress?