Making sure

I have asked before but I am wanting to get my wife into a mfm where she is fucking a another guy while sucking me. She knows I fantasy about watching her fuck and she has said she not that type of person but yet she says she likes to hear me talk about my fantasy. Last Saturday we played with a dildo as I was useing it on her she acted like she wanted to suxk me. I have asked her if the dildo made her want to suck me she said I will have to find out. Do you think she is into it just afraid or is she just into toys?

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
I have asked before but I am wanting to get my wife into a mfm where she is fucking a another guy while sucking me. She knows I fantasy about watching her fuck and she has said she not that type of person but yet she says she likes to hear me talk about my fantasy. Last Saturday we played with a dildo as I was useing it on her she acted like she wanted to suxk me. I have asked her if the dildo made her want to suck me she said I will have to find out. Do you think she is into it just afraid or is she just into toys?
Ok

• Love

• Wow

• Love

I just now caught onto something I missed in this post. You said, "...she acted like she wanted to suck me." Does she not like to give oral sex normally?

Before that you said, "....she has said she not that type of person but yet she says she likes to hear me talk about my fantasy." Then in a later post you said, "She told me one time I talked too much about it, and so I just now started back talking and she seems to be coming around." It sounds like she doesn't want to admit that there are aspects of the fantasy that DO get her mind working on the idea and she's wrestling with the conflict of the cultural norm.

Maybe you can test your notion of her "just" being into toys by surprising her with a new dildo with some added feature or aspect about it, something new to pique her interest. That may be a way to gather more information for you which ever way she reacts.

Your fantasy is my favorite thing to do. I love sucking my hubby while getting drilled aggressively from behind. I would say to your wife, you know what feels better than I toy in your pussy while sucking me, another cock! if she ever tries it she will be hooked.
Awesome would you consider sucking my hubby

Attachments

• 17141236712732755751558110214547.jpg
    17141236712732755751558110214547.jpg
    714.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Love
Reactions: Happy Mom
I just now caught onto something I missed in this post. You said, "...she acted like she wanted to suck me." Does she not like to give oral sex normally?

Before that you said, "....she has said she not that type of person but yet she says she likes to hear me talk about my fantasy." Then in a later post you said, "She told me one time I talked too much about it, and so I just now started back talking and she seems to be coming around." It sounds like she doesn't want to admit that there are aspects of the fantasy that DO get her mind working on the idea and she's wrestling with the conflict of the cultural norm.

Maybe you can test your notion of her "just" being into toys by surprising her with a new dildo with some added feature or aspect about it, something new to pique her interest. That may be a way to gather more information for you which ever way she reacts.
Thanks for the advice.