Making sure

I have asked before but I am wanting to get my wife into a mfm where she is fucking a another guy while sucking me. She knows I fantasy about watching her fuck and she has said she not that type of person but yet she says she likes to hear me talk about my fantasy. Last Saturday we played with a dildo as I was useing it on her she acted like she wanted to suxk me. I have asked her if the dildo made her want to suck me she said I will have to find out. Do you think she is into it just afraid or is she just into toys?

I have asked before but I am wanting to get my wife into a mfm where she is fucking a another guy while sucking me. She knows I fantasy about watching her fuck and she has said she not that type of person but yet she says she likes to hear me talk about my fantasy. Last Saturday we played with a dildo as I was useing it on her she acted like she wanted to suxk me. I have asked her if the dildo made her want to suck me she said I will have to find out. Do you think she is into it just afraid or is she just into toys?
Next time just do it and see where it goes. I bet she would of sucked you while you fucked her with the toy. She seems almost ready.

Ok

Reactions: toolman2c
How do I move her to next level
Slowly. A good start may be to fuck her and keep alternating your cock from her pussy to her mouth. Let her experience the feeling of both at close to the same time. Then at some point when you’re in her mouth put something in her pussy to and let both be filled at the same time. Then simply say that this would be much better and easier if we j brought in another man.

Slowly. A good start may be to fuck her and keep alternating your cock from her pussy to her mouth. Let her experience the feeling of both at close to the same time. Then at some point when you’re in her mouth put something in her pussy to and let both be filled at the same time. Then simply say that this would be much better and easier if we j brought in another man.
Were you reluctant before you decided to become a hot wife? Who brought it up, you or your husband? Were you ever in the "never gonna happen" camp?

Reactions: toolman2c
Were you reluctant before you decided to become a hot wife? Who brought it up, you or your husband? Were you ever in the "never gonna happen" camp?
My start was different. I was never in the not gonna happen camp. I was a prostitute when I met my hubby and we both loved sexual adventures. When we got married we knew swinging was for us. I don’t really re how the swinging was brought up. It just happened.

U.hih