Progress update - wife is afraid of getting too attached

I believe we are making progress. Whether we go into cukolding or not the journey is laods of fun. We are surprisingly for me discovering a dom side to my wife and a very submissive side to me. She is think about cuckolding me and getting more comfotable with the idea. The chastity seems to be helping this.
  1. I'm on the second week off being in chastity. Last week was 5 days locked and the weekend out. She is loving it. She teases me a lot while she masturbates to multiple orgasms. She even makes me take pictures of my locked dick during my class break.
  2. I am sharing captions/gifs with her. She has currently said that she loves the one where a dominatrix is gently kicking the locked up penis. OMG.
  3. She's loving all the captions of chastity with a dominant woman and totally submissive man.
  4. She will read short printouts that I give to her but she will not look up more info. Yesterday she said this is becasue she knows she leads this relationship so she wants me to put all the sexual items on a plate for her. (research, ideas, creativity, toys, room prep, buying toys,.....). This is the first time she admitted she is the boss.
  5. During the above conversation she also said she doesn't want to be the one spending time looking for a lover. This time she brought cuckolding up out of the blue. I've been silent about it for a good month or more, giving her sapce. I asked if she wants me to look. She was quiet for a few seconds, then said she is afraid of falling for the guy. I gave her some ideas how to reduce this risk. Today I wrote it up and printed it out for her so she can read it tomorrow. I'll give her space to think about it and let her bring it up.
  6. At the same time I mentioned about her needing a powerful, hung, dominant lover and she moaned as I said it.
  7. She told me she finds my premature ejaculation funny and a turn on but it can also be very frustrating. The sleeves are used to help this.
  8. She for sure wants to go to the erotica exposition but where she will not know anyone.
  9. Her almost daily fantasy while masturbating next to me is a group of guys cumming on her on a beach.

This was from a post on 13/Dec/23: https://www.wifewantstoplay.com/threads/making-slow-progress-but-she-is-admitting-things.44352/
New developments November/December 2023
  • She has listened to a podcast about cuckolding (Cuckoldress) and said afterwards that the main thing is I must not push her, to be patient, and it will be her decision.
  • Her Bukkake fantasy (wow): Gets crazy turned on thinking about the video of cap dagde woman giving 2 guys a BJ. She cums super fast when she thinks about this. She doesn't want me there and wants them to cum on her tits.
  • Asking me once a week for Max (her favourite sleeve) to fuck her.
  • While I fuck her in spoons she imagines she is in reverse cowgirl with another guy and I am licking her pussy.
  • Her favourite story that I have ever written, was me caged and her fucking her self upstairs with a huge dildo pretending it's another guy. She totally dominates me and I cleaned her up in the story.
  • I told her she won't let me lick her anymore and asked if it's because I am not any good....no answer. I asked if she had guys much better than me, she said no. I said I know that's a lie and she laughed out loud.
  • She might be interested in going to a swingers club and or an erotic expo.