Little more progress with wife!

TheDrkKnight

Couple
Gold
So my wife partook in "Dry January" so January was a very boring vanilla month...

Once February came, things have started to heat up again and my wife has started getting really freaky!

The other day we went out for date night and have quite a few drinks. More than we usually would be she was letting loose because she took a month off. We both decided it was time to leave the bar and head home. Immediately when we got home we started making out and ripping each others clothes off and went to the bedroom.

She started sucking my cock and normally she wont do that unless we have both showered but I think the alcohol and build up helped with that! She didnt care. She was laying on her back on the bed playing with her toy while sucking my cock. She's been liking to get face fucked as of the last year or so so I crawled on top and we did an almost reverse 69 with me on top cramming my cock down her throat. She loved it!!

After that I flipped her over, bent her knees so I could get extra deep in her pussy (im not super big so this position works nice) and I went to pound town.

She's also within the last year LOVED when I cum in her pussy. I didnt think id ever cum because I drank so much but the dirty talking shew as doing was driving me crazy!

"You like that tight pussy baby?? You want to cum in that pussy?? Yeah fill my pussy up baby!"

Im really not sure where she even learned to say those things but it was unreal so I busted in her pussy and it felt amazing!!

After I finished I laid next to her and kept kissing her neck and rubbing her tits so she could cum but the alcohol was too much for her so she didnt get to. I know, what kinda of man am I?!

She was even saying things like "I want you to get hard again and fuck my ass baby! I want you to fuck my ass so bad!!" which normally shes a no anal girl so this was shocking to hear. I think she knew I couldnt get hard again so she was just saying it.

Well, that was our last hot sex session that I think are a few steps of progress at least with her getting freakier! Hopefully she'll start saying things like "get the BBC dildo and fuck my tight little pussy!"