Making sure

I have asked before but I am wanting to get my wife into a mfm where she is fucking a another guy while sucking me. She knows I fantasy about watching her fuck and she has said she not that type of person but yet she says she likes to hear me talk about my fantasy. Last Saturday we played with a dildo as I was useing it on her she acted like she wanted to suxk me. I have asked her if the dildo made her want to suck me she said I will have to find out. Do you think she is into it just afraid or is she just into toys?

I have asked before but I am wanting to get my wife into a mfm where she is fucking a another guy while sucking me. She knows I fantasy about watching her fuck and she has said she not that type of person but yet she says she likes to hear me talk about my fantasy. Last Saturday we played with a dildo as I was useing it on her she acted like she wanted to suxk me. I have asked her if the dildo made her want to suck me she said I will have to find out. Do you think she is into it just afraid or is she just into toys?