wife

My wife and I were also invited to a birthday party. A friend's son had a birthday party, and his father invited me to come over so that I wouldn't get into trouble. and my wife. We're wrapping up, we're bringing something as a present, the cake is in order. They gathered 4-5 guys, music, vodka. They also poured us a drink. My wife is pretty and tight, 50 kg, medium tits, medium-sized ass and likes to she flirts. I am very happy then and when they touch her, it turns me on terribly. She is conscientious, she looks after her house, sometimes she flirts a little for the thrill, it is normal. The young people dance happily, we drink a little and comment. .Only the birthday boy and a few more remained and began to encourage her to turn on that it was boring with just the two of them. She turned around and knelt around them, and they competed to see who could feel her where. in turn, she didn't stop pressing herself into them and provoking them. They, first timidly, then more boldly, squeezed her ass. She blushed, which I know from experience that she is already aroused. She sat down for a while to catch their breath he said. I looked at her with a smile and said that her cheeks were red, and she giggled a little and said that maybe it's time to get our bearings and go. Dane ran and I swept.
- I'm not exactly wet, they didn't stop pressing me and they're wooden and I'm not made of wood and leaned over.
- Wow, maybe they haven't fucked yet, they'll poke you hard.
- Well, let's move out.
- Come on, tease them a little more and we'll leave and I replied, hoping that they would press her more insistently and see how it would affect me, and also see how far she would go. She stood up and with raised hands joined them they pressed her between them and crushed her tits. She was wearing a skirt just below the knee and a t-shirt with an open neckline. One held her ass and slowly lifted her skirt, and the other squeezed her tits. At one time, the skirt and she was already at the crotch and was squeezing her ass naked only through the thin panties. Behind her, he continued to squeeze her tits with one hand and with one hand he took out a cock and rubbed it on her ass and slightly moved the panties and poured it between her panties .She stumbled slightly, but she was between them and couldn't pull away. He slowly started to fuck her as if they were teasing her. After a while he grabbed her by the stomach and began to press himself into her and she shuddered, she messed her dick in her panties and took it, she apparently emptied herself, and I didn't seem to see anything. The skirt and fell on her and nothing. He went to the kitchen and my wife flirted with the other one a little more and said she wanted to sit down. And this boy went down to the kitchen, and I looked at her and asked what happened, she looked at me and said .
-Didn't you see he put his dick between the balls of my ass.
- Well, with that darkened light, I naturally pretended to be a dead snake.
How was it? She reached out and grabbed my cock.
-Wow, it's a stone, you might like it.
- Yes, I'm interested and it turns me on when you flirt, you know.
- His tip entered me slightly, but only at the end and quickly emptied.
-Did you come.
- Yes, and as wet as I was, now I'm downright wet.
- And how is the other young man?
- How nervous he smiled.
-Drain him and we're leaving.
- I've just fucked up, he just pissed me off.
They appeared and made her dance again.
She stood up and leaned towards the other boy, and he didn't fail to grab her by the groin and press into her ass. She stood up slightly and leaned on it in front of her and obviously got the hint, and the first one obviously fell for him right away praised for a little while ago. He covered the skirt and slapped her with a cock on her ass and also moved the panties, rubbed it several times on her smooth shaved nipple and pushed it but this time she had penetrated and was going inside. He fucked her a little for a few minutes and he strained and stayed still for a moment. He pulled back slightly and cum dripped on my wife's thighs. He also wiped his ass and took it and they danced again as if they were dancing. My wife came to me and asked to leave because she already wants a good fuck and she can't stand it and wants me to fill her up. After giving birth, she can't get pregnant and is dying for me to cum inside her. We wished them good night, and mine couldn't wait to get dressed. All the time she was stroking my dick and telling me stories. As soon as we got home I grabbed her, took off her panties, all oiled up, ass, pussy in cum and her vaginal secretions. I went crazy with love. I fucked her anyway for the first time, she finished several times quickly which was a sign of strong excitement, during the last finish I also I filled her together with her. I knew that after he finished a few times he would lose interest, so I tried to empty myself with the third ejaculation.

Reactions: atb147