My wife and two middle aged black men at the gym

Last week I had a day off during the week and went to the gym where my wife is a member. It was the first time I gone to the gym. I’m not a gym person. I went to use the indoor track, pool and steam room. After changing in the locker room I went out on the track and started jogging. I noticed my wife on a bike and on each side of her were two middle aged black men. After a while I watched them move to another area and couldn’t see them. I got finished with my run and asked someone were the steam rooms were. On my way to the locker room I spotted my wife on a rowing machine and standing next to her were the two men. I used the steam room and then went for a swim. I was gone for an hour and after showering and changing I went looking for her. I found her in the weight room. She was laying on the bench press machine. One of the guys was standing almost between her legs and the other guy was standing next to her almost touching her hip. They were talking and laughing but what I noticed was that they were constantly looking at her crotch and boobs with grins on their faces. And she was looking at them so she had to notice there eyes were roaming.
On the way home I asked her if they worked for the gym, she said no that they joined a month ago. She told me that they were very friendly to her from the time they joined and that they became good friends. Then she told me that she gave them her number so they could stay in touch when they were going to the gym.

I couldn’t believe she gave her number to strangers

Last week I had a day off during the week and went to the gym where my wife is a member. It was the first time I gone to the gym. I’m not a gym person. I went to use the indoor track, pool and steam room. After changing in the locker room I went out on the track and started jogging. I noticed my wife on a bike and on each side of her were two middle aged black men. After a while I watched them move to another area and couldn’t see them. I got finished with my run and asked someone were the steam rooms were. On my way to the locker room I spotted my wife on a rowing machine and standing next to her were the two men. I used the steam room and then went for a swim. I was gone for an hour and after showering and changing I went looking for her. I found her in the weight room. She was laying on the bench press machine. One of the guys was standing almost between her legs and the other guy was standing next to her almost touching her hip. They were talking and laughing but what I noticed was that they were constantly looking at her crotch and boobs with grins on their faces. And she was looking at them so she had to notice there eyes were roaming.
On the way home I asked her if they worked for the gym, she said no that they joined a month ago. She told me that they were very friendly to her from the time they joined and that they became good friends. Then she told me that she gave them her number so they could stay in touch when they were going to the gym.

Prepare yourself to be a cuckold... Your life will never be the same again... It's a matter of time to fuck your wife... And she gonna love it... And you must to support her if she want it...

Mmm I need a couple of them at my PF gym!! That would be fun! and yeah..somthin would start ..goin on:):) crissy

Attachments

• 2642125-1669115157-1083fd50e332a01715d2177e16988b37.png
    2642125-1669115157-1083fd50e332a01715d2177e16988b37.png
    138.9 KB · Views: 143
  • aa naughty girlSAM_4724jpg (2).jpg
    aa naughty girlSAM_4724jpg (2).jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 150
  • crheaven2aaad.jpg
    crheaven2aaad.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 153

ooh thats your wife??? They ar SOOO going to GET her!! She is going to be soulfucked to incoherance...!! crissy

Reactions: Zeke2397
My wife joined a gym by our house. Her trainer was a fit black stud who she admitted was very good looking, polite and very professional. After her 3rd-4th session, she noticed he would be looking at her tits but didnt say anything because she liked him as a trainer. One of the her last sessions he was stretching her out and she felt his cock was semi hard press agasint her ass. It was months later she told me about this. I told her it was a wasted opportunity.

Has it happened yet? Has she met them in private?