Found my wife being fucked at a festival by a stranger

After we talked about it the next day and I explained my side of it, having to go look for her and being worried, she was apologetic and regretful for the way it happened. But she didn't regret doing it, she enjoyed herself. And before it happens the next time, she'll make sure and let me know it's going down.
My hubby is like that too..which I DO appreciate.. hes not worried about me getting fucked..god bless him!.. hes worried about me being safe. And boy.. he gets pretty macho if he thinks im threatened and can back it up. Hes like 6'2 and a former pro athlete!

My hubby is like that too..which I DO appreciate.. hes not worried about me getting fucked..god bless him!.. hes worried about me being safe. And boy.. he gets pretty macho if he thinks im threatened and can back it up. Hes like 6'2 and a former pro athlete!
That's what I tell my wife. If you find someone and want to get down and dirty, that's fine, but keep me in the loop. Lol

Been there as well.
She knew that I got off on knowing (hearing, hearing about it) and wanting to make sure she was safe but things do happen.
Yes they do. The festival was the first time she did it, ended up doing the same thing a couple months later when we went to go visit my parents that were camping at a State Park.

Reactions: Duffy
Yes they do. The festival was the first time she did it, ended up doing the same thing a couple months later when we went to go visit my parents that were camping at a State Park.
I know (most of the time) it was me "pushing" her to venture out, find someone, however you want to say it - but she also knew the score.
Sometimes she would tell me but I found out (years later) that there was this one guy she had talked up a storm about but never told me she went to bed with him - at the time.

Reactions: MOJO
I know (most of the time) it was me "pushing" her to venture out, find someone, however you want to say it - but she also knew the score.
Sometimes she would tell me but I found out (years later) that there was this one guy she had talked up a storm about but never told me she went to bed with him - at the time.
The second time I found her, she was damn near the same way she was when I found her at that festival. Except the second time didn't take me as long.

Reactions: Duffy